PDA

View Full Version : Need to try a new Deodorant.

spray and pray
09-24-2008, 04:14 PM
I used to use Red Zone but for some reason they stopped carrying it. I tried out some Adidas but all it did was give me rashes :(. Any reccomendations on what kind to use? Don't just tell me go to another store because there aren't many stores near CWRU.

Hoppy11
09-24-2008, 04:26 PM
I use Degree for Men w/ Aloe. Its for more sensative skin.

Im a baby - i know.

Drefish99
09-24-2008, 04:47 PM
I don't use any. Back in the day they called Body Odor musk. I aim to keep it old school.

vikingshadow
09-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Pshh! Musk - why rely on nature? I'm OLD school - I rub a skunk under my right arm and a pair of my brothers old sweaty basketball socks from high school under my left arm. Then I run a bar of limburger cheese through my genital area - just in case.

It doesn't hurt that it feels sort of good...

vikingshadow
09-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Oh, for the seriousness of the thread- Right Guard Gel. Not sure the flavor...I've used it for years and it's pretty reliable for me.

Paradox313
09-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Oh, for the seriousness of the thread- Right Guard Gel. Not sure the flavor...I've used it for years and it's pretty reliable for me.

Haha. Flavor.

I use AXE, but as far as anti-precipitation goes, that stuff sucks. I occasionally use some Old Spice.

irishwarrior
09-24-2008, 04:58 PM
I use various scents of Old Spice. I want to try, now I know this might sound weird, all the different scents before I die. I think it may be impossible, but, I'm gonna try :).

especiialypsycho
09-24-2008, 04:59 PM
Well I use Degree womens deodorant and it gets the job done better than the mens deodorant that ive used

yes i use womens deodorant wanna fight about it?

Drefish99
09-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Well I use Degree womens deodorant and it gets the job done better than the mens deodorant that ive used

yes i use womens deodorant wanna fight about it?

Actually if its strong enough for a man but made for a woman...shhhh i'll keep it a Secret :D Plus they smell good. I have no problem with it.

vikingshadow
09-24-2008, 05:12 PM
I've used my wife's Secret before. It's actually pretty good stuff! If it weren't so flowery I'd use it all the time.

HelpDeskHustler
09-24-2008, 07:42 PM
I use oldspice redzone soft solid, they definitely still make it. Some scents have moved to some formula for heavy sweaters for like 9 bucks a stick. Don't be picky it doesn't last anyway.

Ace24
09-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Old Spice sucks from my experience.

I use Aarid XXtra Dry Unscented Solid. This way I can use what ever spray I want without the deodorant making it it smell odd.

It works wonders, keeping me dry and doesn't ever let out a scent from my armpits. It does, however, leave a powdery residue on your armpits of your shirts that is a pain in the ass to get out. But, for keeping me smelling fresh, I will gladly have a little stiffness in the underarm.

battlechaser
09-25-2008, 11:29 AM
I've used my wife's Secret before. It's actually pretty good stuff! If it weren't so flowery I'd use it all the time.

My fiance's stuff is awesome.. I think it's Vanilla Chai, makes her smell like coffee, which always seems to make me hungry. :p

I generally buy whatever is cheapest, avoiding anti-antiperspirant like the plague. Gillette Cool Wave scent seems to be the staple as of late.

I also bathe in Aqua Velva to smell like my grandfather/hobo's breath. :dodgy:

TheDarkShadow
09-25-2008, 06:24 PM
axe antipersperant works better for me than Old Spice did

nastystankweed
09-25-2008, 07:09 PM
I use Axe dry sharp focus some days, works great for me dries fast and i dont sweat. On other days I use Axe FRESH Phoenix I like it alot but it takes a long time to dry and i put my shirt on too soon and it feels all greese but hey it makes my pits smell like Minty Blueberries.

Muddytaco
09-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Right guard Sport gel in....aahh.......the green one, it works good and prefer gel over solid. Plus I can get 3 sticks for like $8 at sams club.

vikingshadow
09-26-2008, 03:26 AM
^^^ That's the same one I mentioned earlier. I couldn't remember the name, and didn't want to walk back and look at it.