PDA

View Full Version : SPPS 4th Year Anniversary Contest Week #4

SundragonPPS
09-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Please read all of the following guidelines before posting in this contest thread to prevent you from making any inadvertent errors that could possibly disqualify you from winning the grand prize package. The rules and conditions could change from week to week.

Thank You
SunnyD

Hello all and welcome to our fourth and final week Sundragon Paintball Products & Supplies 4th anniversary contest thread. There was one contest per week here throughout the whole month of September. As the weeks have progressed, so have the bulk worth of prizes per contest. So have the difficulty of means to acquire the prizes. No special skills should be needed to participate in these SPPS sponsored giveaways. Rather than just one contest with a few prize winners, we have offered one grand prize winner per week here. Each contest week has signified 1 year that Sundragon Paintball has been in business. This is the last so hold on to your hats!

Just to keep everyone on the edge of their seats, unlike most all contests you've seen, the prizes to be distributed here will not be announced till the winner of the contest is announced. If you are reluctant to participate, you just may eat that hat mentioned earlier when you see the prizes given for participation, especially this one. Though for the most part they will, not all items will be Spyder related parts and products. Most assured they will all be paintball related.

CONDITIONS:

There will be one primary winner each week. There will be two secondary winners chosen as well in case the primary either forfeits acceptance of the winnings, does not supply us with the information we require to safely ship the prizes to them or does not contact us within the alloted time frame listed below.

The primary winner has 2 days after the posted announcement of winning to claim his/her prize package so be sure to frequent these forums for results. If we are not contacted within that time frame, the grand prize goes to the next in line secondary winner. If there are no secondary winners, the prizes are forfeited by all. This primary winner must provide SundragonPPS with their full name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, full phone number and e-mail address through PM's(private messages) on these boards. If you don't know how to use the private message system here, you might acquaint yourself with them before the deadline just in case. If the prize package is returned to us for any reason at all(unless it is directly in our error), the primary winner unconditionally forfeits the package to the next in line secondary winner who must then provide us with the same aforementioned information in the same manner and conditions.

Any current contributing member of these forums may enter to win this contest without condition of race, creed, gender, position on this website or location of residence.

Any of these terms or conditions may be changed at any time at our discretion during the endurance of this contest or after the announcement of the winner has been posted. There will be no debate concerning our answers as opposed to yours by contestants of this contest. We will not be responsible for any late submitted answers because we were not conveniently available for you. We would like everyone to have a chance at these prizes so we ask that previous winners humbly refrain from entering the contests following their win. By submitting your entry, you are confirming that you fully agree to all the above conditions without objection or debate. If you do not agree to these conditions, we ask that you kindly refrain from entering this SPPS contest.

Thank you

SundragonPPS
09-21-2008, 09:30 PM
SPPS CONTEST WEEK 4 PARAMETERS:

This weeks contest are for those geeky research nuts that seek free stuff, lots of free stuff. You may even consider it a website scavenger hunt so to speak. Similar to last week, you're just going to have to do a little thinking to earn this one. Listed just below this paragraph are the websites you will find the answers on:

http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/

http://www.chipleymachine.com/

http://macrolineguy.com/

http://www.sundragonpps.com/

All of the above websites are pledged sponsors of these SPPS contests.

1) Below are outlined 35 specific questions pertaining to these 4 specific websites.
2) Answering all 35 questions are not required if you don't know all of them. I'm not too sure that anyone will actually find all 35 so everyone has a chance at this. Even if you don't know the answers of some, by at least submitting a guess you still have a 50/50 chance of getting it right.
3) You may use any means possible finding out the answers to these questions.
4) You may even discuss the questions in this thread if you feel inclined. Only thing we ask is that you keep your posts on topic.
5) The greater portion of these questions can be found on these websites. There are very few that may possibly not be found on the websites listed.
6) Please do not contact me by private messages with questions or comments concerning the contest as I will not answer them. If you have any further questions or comments specifically pertaining to this SPPS contests, please post them in this contest thread. I will try to keep up on them best as I can. Please don't expect any clues. That would be unfair to others that may already have that answer.
7) The winner of this contest will be chosen by the number of correct answers submitted. You will gain 1 point per correct answer. If there is for any reason a tie, a tie breaker will be held for a final winner decision.
8) Once you have all the answers ready, please submit them through e-mail to, SPPSKontest@yahoo.com This will keep your answers confidential, out of public view. BE SURE TO SEND YOUR FORUMS NICKNAME AND WHICH FORUMS YOU ARE FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE E-MAIL! Title your e-mail specifically, “SPPS SOC Contest #4” Send answers only and number them corresponding to the questions below. We will not be responsible for lost or misdirected e-mails so be sure to get the address above correct with the correct title. Nor will we be responsible for the correct answer corresponding with the correct number. We suggest that you look them over very carefully before sending them, then save your answers somewhere just in case you need to resend them. Any e-mails with attachments, large content or improperly titled will automatically be discarded. A short note and answers only please. Unless there is a problem with transit of the e-mail, only 1 answer form will be accepted per member. May even be a good idea to post that you sent the e-mail in this thread so we know to look for it at Yahoo.
9) You have more than a week to submit your answers for this one so take your time. They must be received before the deadline listed below so don't wait till the very last minute either. The time posted on the e-mail must be before 11:59PM EST. That's eastern standard time.
10) Answer e-mail entry deadline is by September 30th at 11:59PM EST
11) The winner and prize package of week 4 will be announced some time during course of October 1st at our discretion.

The grand prize package for this one has a retail total of over $200. Happy hunting and break a leg!

Relatively 97% of the questions below can be found on the websites provided. About 3% of them you may already know or may need to search elsewhere for. None of these websites are extremely complex in size so finding the answers shouldn't be complicated for you either.

1. What are the names of the president and business manager who administrate Tadao Technologies?
2. On what day and date did Tadao announce the aftermarket OLED display technology on their website?
3. What does the acronym OLED stand for?
4. On what date did Tadao announce the New Tadao VS Upgrade Chip on their website?
5. At what retail price does Tadao sell Spyder boards for on their website?6. At what college did the President of Tadao Technologies study computer science?
7. What is his grandfather's name?
8. Name at least 2 high profile professional teams listed that Tadao sponsors.
9. How many electronic boards does/did Tadao offer for retail sales listed on their website?
10. What are Tadao's two requirements for sponsorship consideration?

1. What are the first names of the 2 people that run Chipley Machine?
2. What is the first name of their main sales representative?
3. In what country are CCM Products produced?
4. In what location is CCM's main office?
5. What item is CCM's main product of sales?
6. What are CCM's toll free and direct phone numbers?
7. Does CCM only make paintball products?
8. Does CCM produce its own marker? If so, what is it named?
9. What specific well known marker does CCM make an abundance of parts for?

1. What is the full name of the owner of The Macroline Guy dot com?
2. Under what online forums name can he normally be found?
3. Where is the base location of TMG?
4. What is the tensile strength rating of the macroline sold on TMG?
5. Macroline offered at TMG comes in how many colors?
6. What are the PSI ratings of the 3 Ashcroft Gauges sold on TMG?
7. How many different colors of swivel macro fittings are offered on TMG?
8. How many different manufacturer types does TMG offer electronic eyes for and what colors do they come in?

1. What alternative domain address will connect you to the SPPS website besides www.sundragonpps.com ?
2. In what month and year did SPPS open its business?
3. Name the 7 SPPS specifically designed products offered to the public since they opened their business.
4. What Spyder valve can you acquire at SPPS that you cannot find on any other website?
5. What stainless line lengths can be acquired from the SPPS website?
6. What type of scenario vests do SPPS offer and what colors do they come in?
7. How many Kingman Spyder specific tech articles does SPPS have listed on their website?
8. What other manufacturers does SPPS offer tech info on? Name them.

Muddytaco
09-21-2008, 09:39 PM
and I thought last weeks took along time.....

SundragonPPS
09-21-2008, 09:52 PM
Let me just say, week 4's grand prize will be worth every minute of research ;)

ferret15
09-21-2008, 11:10 PM
done with the tadao questions!

one question referring to question 9. How many electronic boards does/did Tadao offer for retail sales listed on their website?

when you say does/did. are you referring to out of stock item rathrer than something that has been discontinued and taken off the list?

Critical
09-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Only 4 questions left. Now I've only got the hard one's to find.

DFSniper
09-22-2008, 07:54 PM
and I thought last weeks took along time.....

lol, last week's were cake :D

got most of the tadao ones done.

Critical
09-23-2008, 08:02 AM
See, I think last week was harder than this weeks. Maybe I'm missing something?

Critical
09-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Okay, got everything except one of SPPS's products, and the people at CCM, those two are real bears.

DFSniper
09-23-2008, 03:01 PM
almost got the first part done.

Critical
09-23-2008, 07:42 PM
One question left! I will accept bribes for answers.

Critical
09-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Alright, I give up, What's the 7th SPPS specific product?

bigred76
09-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Hahaha, I'm not going to tell you, but I know what it is... :D

XSiv Force
09-24-2008, 01:33 PM
ive got um all done just need to send um

Critical
09-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Hahaha, I'm not going to tell you, but I know what it is... :D

Tell me. Nao.

bigred76
09-24-2008, 08:27 PM
It's easy enough if you know where to look. ;)

You know what, if you can log onto AIM and manage to IM me, I will GIVE you the answer. :D

Critical
09-25-2008, 04:03 AM
Now that's just mean. :p

bigred76
09-25-2008, 10:32 AM
I know... :D But I don't think you're going to figure it out on your own. It was a tricky find!

Critical
09-25-2008, 11:37 AM
I want to say it was a bolt, but I can't find anything that says they actually ended up coming out with it.

bigred76
09-25-2008, 11:39 AM
Nope, not that. :D

ferret15
09-26-2008, 03:44 PM
i turned mine in, I probably go one wrong, I had some trouble with CCM questions and sundraggon 7 items. 6 were obvious and I found what could be the 7th.

DFSniper
09-26-2008, 03:52 PM
i need to get on that... just havent felt like it for some reason.

SundragonPPS
09-26-2008, 04:47 PM
i turned mine in...........

Not snoozing this week I see. Good for you. ;)

ferret15
09-26-2008, 05:13 PM
lol yah, :p

Muddytaco
09-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Finished mine tonight and sent it in, I think I have a good chance only 1 or 2 I wasn't certain on.

DFSniper
09-27-2008, 06:47 PM
i really need to get on the ball. i blame it on tim and battle, always distracting me over AIM :p

Critical
09-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Sent mine in. One I know is not exactly right, the rest I'm confident about, which only means that I probably got them all wrong.

DFSniper
09-27-2008, 08:06 PM
sent. got almost all of them. doubt i'll win this week though, but thats cool :D

SundragonPPS
09-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey, thanks for the entries guys. All look pretty good so far. Appears as though I made the Tadao questions a bit too simple. Still waiting on someone to get all the questions 100% correct though not mandatory.

Critical
09-28-2008, 05:14 AM
What's the current best score?

ferret15
09-28-2008, 09:50 AM
we will find out 2night/2morrow! depending on what time zone you live in.

I had the most trouble with Chipley mills and the 7th sundragon part.

bigred76
09-28-2008, 12:59 PM
I'm having the most trouble with the Tadao owners and the CCM owners... :(

DFSniper
09-28-2008, 01:08 PM
i think i got the tadao ones, but not the CCM ones

XSiv Force
09-28-2008, 01:34 PM
thats the only one im missing at the moment

ferret15
09-28-2008, 01:50 PM
tadao question were brutally easy.

Ace24
09-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Are you kidding me?! The CCM site is down! Thats bs!

XSiv Force
09-28-2008, 05:07 PM
is it? that sucks

Critical
09-28-2008, 05:33 PM
CCM doesn't really have much of a site, just a link to their ebay store. But, If you know who to ask, they will tell you, that's how I got it. Tadao answers were all right on their site.

Critical
09-28-2008, 07:33 PM
God**** it, I just found the 7th SPPS product. I'm an idiot, truly one of those people who should be put out of their misery for the betterment of society.

Ace24
09-28-2008, 09:13 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't get the two people for CCM. I tried e-mailing them, but they took too long to reply.

SundragonPPS
09-28-2008, 09:50 PM
we will find out 2night/2morrow! depending on what time zone you live in...

9) You have more than a week to submit your answers for this one so take your time. They must be received before the deadline listed below so don't wait till the very last minute either. The time posted on the e-mail must be before 11:59PM EST. That's eastern standard time.
10) Answer e-mail entry deadline is by September 30th at 11:59PM EST...

ferret15
09-28-2008, 09:54 PM
ooops sry. my bad,

bigred76
09-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Hahaha, am I the only one that read the ENTIRE rules, as per the rules? :) I'm holding off until last minute so I can get the last answer I need. :)

XSiv Force
09-29-2008, 01:28 PM
I AM SO FREAKIN LUCKY......i mean:dodgy: i knew that

Ace24
09-29-2008, 02:19 PM
Great... I listened to two people on here and they told me it was due last night. So, once it's submitted, I can't enter another one huh?

Oh well. That's what I get for trying to do this entire thing while I'm sick and coughing up a lung.

DFSniper
09-29-2008, 02:43 PM
sorry ted :(

Ace24
09-29-2008, 04:02 PM
lol it's ok. It's just a contest.

ferret15
09-29-2008, 04:48 PM
yeah sorry I forgot that September ends tomorrow. I have no real sense of time. I stay awake till I am tired and sleep till I feel better.

Muddytaco
09-29-2008, 05:29 PM
lol it's ok. It's just a contest.

......:darth: this is a matter of life and death

XSiv Force
09-29-2008, 05:34 PM
life and darth you mean :D

SundragonPPS
09-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, ..........

ferret15
09-30-2008, 05:42 PM
yeah, just that much closer to a win!

XSiv Force
09-30-2008, 06:19 PM
just sent mine in

ferret15
09-30-2008, 09:06 PM
zomg, Is it over yet,

put the answers up!

SundragonPPS
09-30-2008, 09:16 PM
This is the cutoff point of the SPPS 4th Year Anniversary Contest Week #4. No more e-mails will be accepted from this point forward. The winner, secondaries and prize package contents should be announced some time during the course of Wednesday. Just to keep you salivating, there may be a marker involved here somewhere plus free stuff!

Thanks to everyone who participated!

ferret15
09-30-2008, 09:22 PM
answers NAO!!!!!!!!

edit.. I bet its the 08'electra or pilot because I remember seeing the pre-order on the site a while back.
either way tis all good!

bigred76
09-30-2008, 09:41 PM
...****. I ran out of time to send it in, my computer stalled out on me when I was taking my Linux midterm and ran over the limit. :(

Muddytaco
09-30-2008, 09:42 PM
I hope there is a gun involved and I hope I win, drove by the local field today and I am itching to play again.

ferret15
09-30-2008, 09:48 PM
...****. I ran out of time to send it in, my computer stalled out on me when I was taking my Linux midterm and ran over the limit. :(

lol, happened to me last week!

also what did you guys get for SPPS #7

I guessed ionthreaded feedneck? I doubt thats right but it has the words sundragon on it so it was the best I could do.

bigred76
09-30-2008, 11:03 PM
SPPS Dragon Tail magno-trigger. It was on PBR.

DFSniper
10-01-2008, 03:57 AM

bahahahaha! linux maid you lose the contest... phail much? :p j/k!

bigred76
10-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Actually, I think it's my dad's fault... he was tinkering with it while I left it updating to go the bathroom the last time I was at my house. Dunno what he did, but it's been different since then (and I've rolled back the system to pre-updates, too). Working on Vista for the time being, and loathing every too user-friendly moment of it.

ferret15
10-01-2008, 10:10 AM
hmmm, well That sucks. Are you going to go back to linux?

bigred76
10-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Eventually. Gotta get it working first, going to be doing that today while in class.

SundragonPPS
10-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Have not tallied the results yet. Been sick the past couple days so I will try to get them within the next day or two. For now I can at least provide you with the correct answers.

1. Will & Cookie Robertson
2. Monday, October 29, 2007
3. Organic light emitting diode
4. September 15, 2007
5. No price, only Kingman and their distributors sell Tadao Spyder boards
6. North Carolina State University
7. Dr. Frank Tadao Inouye
8. Look on list.....http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/sponsorship.asp & http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/history.asp
9. 28
1. Play in at least 5 of the 6 events in the PSP or at least 4 of the 5 events in the NPPL.
2. Be classified Division 1 or higher in either the PSP or NPPL series.

1. Bill & Laurie
2. Melissa
3. USA
4. Anderson, Ca
5. Feednecks
6. 877-412-6850 & 530-378-3420
7. No
8. Yes, CCM SS25, J2, Series 5 & Series 6 Pump marker
9. Autococker

1. Pete Hollenhorst
2. Hobbyhorse
3. Riverside, Ca
4. 9425 psi
5. 6
6. 0-100, 0-160 & 0-300PSI
7. 9; silver, gold, neon green, pink, white, black, olive, red and blue.
8. 3; red, blue and non-laser

1. www.sundragonpb.com
2. September of 2004
3. Snapdragon, SnapdragonMR & Dragon's Tail triggers, Dragonfly striker, Spli-switch, SPPS Best microswitch & MR feedneck adapter.
4. Spyder balance valve
5. 4, 5, 6.25 & 7
6. PCS; olive and black
7. 19
8. 2: Tippmann & Smart Parts

Some as #8 for CCM, naming just 1 marker would have been OK. Some people mentioned more than needed in a few different questions which was not held against them.

The last contest had a pretty good turnover. Thanks all for taking the time to research the questions. Hope you learned a little in the process and had a bit of fun doing so.

bigred76
10-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Goddamnit... I would have had ALL of them right. :bawling:

ferret15
10-01-2008, 10:48 AM
I believe I got -6 :( 29 points

Critical
10-01-2008, 10:50 AM
okay, well I was told some incorrect information by ccm about the owners. other than that, I think the only other one I missed was the 7th SPPS product, so, 32 out of 34?

SundragonPPS
10-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Regardless of what info you picked up. Bill and Laurie are the 2 key figures at CCM. Reasoning is personal info so I will not go into that.

Shame on you for not knowing all the SPPS Products! :dodgy:

You'll see the final tally soon as I can get to it. ;)

ferret15
10-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Hey how many entered for the SEA contest. here you obviously had a larger contest, but given the sheer amount of stuff going on. did you get more than 2?

bigred76
10-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Lol, who could forget that wonderful Dragon's Tail? I miss that sucker. :(

ferret15
10-01-2008, 11:06 AM
i forgot it:( I remember looking at it back before I had a gun to put it on and then I forgot about it.

Critical
10-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Oh, I'm not arguing, I'm just mad because I should have done so much better than I did. As far as not knowing the 7th product, I am ashamed, I saw it literally 2 minutes after I submitted my answers.

bigred76
10-01-2008, 11:13 AM
You're mad??? YOU'RE MAD???? *scoffs an walks off*

ferret15
10-01-2008, 11:17 AM
lol, critical.
bigred probably just gave the prizes after he didn't submit his answers.

Critical
10-01-2008, 11:40 AM
lol, Macintosh FTW, Linux FTL

bigred76
10-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Fathers who **** with their sons computers ftmfl. I called my dad to figure out what he did, and it turns out he logged in as root and went screwing around with my config files trying to figure out what Kernel I was using instead of just asking me. Everything LOOKS like it's back to normal, a few hiccups, but I think I've got it all back in one piece.

ferret15
10-01-2008, 04:00 PM
I guess there was a lot of entries, man am I impatient:) of what!

DFSniper
10-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Actually, I think it's my dad's fault... he was tinkering with it while I left it updating to go the bathroom the last time I was at my house. Dunno what he did, but it's been different since then (and I've rolled back the system to pre-updates, too). Working on Vista for the time being, and loathing every too user-friendly moment of it.

i hate vista and office 07. i agree on the too user friendly part. you tell it "do this" and it asks you "do you want to do it like this, this, this, this, this, or this?" for the 2 days i took intro to computers (tested out because i was tired of helping old ladies figure out how to create a new folder), i got to play with office 07. it was so idiot proof that i was looking for things where the USED to be, not out in the open where they're easily seen....

XSiv Force
10-01-2008, 05:11 PM
when are we going to be told who won so i know if i can cry joy or sorrow

DFSniper
10-01-2008, 05:53 PM
when he gets done tallying the scores.

XSiv Force
10-01-2008, 05:54 PM
whens that i will go on a hunger strike until i know the answer

ferret15
10-01-2008, 05:56 PM
whens that i will go on a hunger strike until i know the answer

make that 2 people are now on a hunger strike!

I am hungry and I punched things. thus HUNGERSTRIKE!

SundragonPPS
10-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Hmmmmmm.......patience and eating, not the best virtues around here huh? :D

Before I begin announcing the winners of contest #4, I’d like to thank everyone who participated in all of the SPPS 4th Year Anniversary Contest throughout the month of September.

I would like to thank the companies that helped sponsor this contest as well. All of them that did participate(yes there were some that did not) acted expeditiously with no hesitation offering their products for this event.

Primary winner of contest #4 is Critical with a total of 32 correct answers of 35 possible. Great effort!

There was a tie for 1st secondary spot with 29 correct answers by XSiv Force and DFSniper. Normally we would hold a tie breaker but since the clause, “We would like everyone to have a chance at these prizes so we ask that previous winners humbly refrain from entering the contests following their win.” was in effect, we ask that DFSniper forfeit to XSiv Force for 1st secondary spot.

2nd secondary spot was acquired by Muddytaco with 28 out of 35 questions correct.

For all the aforementioned involved, please read the conditions set forth earlier in this contest thread. They depict the parameters and exactly what you need to do from this point on. The 48 hour contact time period begins at the time of this post. Congratulations to all!

Now for the Grand Prize packages of week #4:

Since we are a humble company, we only have 1 marker to give away. We used to sell markers on the SPPS website but have done away with them since. This one was sitting since then so why not just give it away to the Spyder community? In case you weren’t aware, we are providing this contest to 2 different Spyder forums. Being fair as possible, the marker will go to the member of either forums that had the best answer score. In this case it was Critical from the SOC forums. So Without further adieu, prize package for SPPS 4th Year Anniversary Contest week #4 are:

CCI Phantom Pump Marker 11" Barrel - Black
CCI Phantom 14" Barrel - Black
Phantom Barrel Detent Rings
Phantom Trigger Shoe
Doo Rag Bandana – Smily Face

Ha ha, everyone thought it was going to be a Spyder didn’t you? Now you can save some cash on paint and learn the real skills it takes to stay in the game at the same time. This SPPS 4th Year Anniversary Contest Phantom package comes to a retail value of over $235!

Since we still have some items left over to give away it’s only right to distribute them to our other 1st secondary and 2nd secondary spots who worked so hard to gain their placement.

1st secondary
CCM Imp/Shocker/Ion Heli Clamp No Rise Feed Neck – Black
SPPS/CCM MR1 & MR2 Feedneck Adapter – Black(a rare item)
90* Swivel Macro Fittings – Black, Silver, Red & Blue
Macroline – Black, Blue, Red & Yellow
Tadao Musashi 7 Upgrade Chip
Chrome Plated O-Ring Pick

2nd secondary
CCM Imp/Shocker/Ion Heli Clamp No Rise Feed Neck - Silver
CCM Spyder Heli Clamp No Rise Feed Neck - No Holes – Black
90* Swivel Macro Fittings – Black, Red & Blue
Macroline – Black, Blue, Red & Yellow

For all the aforementioned involved, please read the conditions set forth earlier in this contest thread. They depict the parameters and exactly what you need to do from this point on. The 48 hour contact time period begins at the time of this post. Congratulations!

CCM Spyder Heli Clamp No Rise Feed Necks were provided by the absolute best machined paintball products on the market, Chipley Machine.
http://www.chipleymachine.com/

Tadao Musashi 7 Upgrade Chip was provided by the innovators of electronic mojo, our good friends at Tadao Technologies.
http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/

All macroline products and ring pick provided were brought to you by the only guy you need to see for all your macroline needs, The Macroline Guy himself.
http://macrolineguy.com/

All other prizes were provided by yours truly, Sundragon Paintball, for everything Spyder and more!

Let's show our good sportsmanship and congratulate the winners in this thread. Again, we had a great time providing these events for the Spyder community and thanks to all that participated.

Critical
10-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Oh, wow. I'm actually speechless. Thank you so much!

DFSniper
10-01-2008, 07:24 PM
congrats guys. see xsiv, its all good! :p

hey critical, since you already have a custom pump in the works, i don't think you'll be needing that...

Critical
10-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Hey, nobody ever said I couldn't have 2 custom pumps!

DFSniper
10-01-2008, 07:30 PM
haha.

i honestly didn't think i'd have that many right this time, i just did it to do it!

SundragonPPS
10-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Nice effort Sniper!

Funny thing, I've just been advised that the winner doesn't know what to do from this point.

Critical
10-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Well, those of us who never win anything don't think well when the impossible happens.

DFSniper
10-01-2008, 07:36 PM
thanks.

hey dave, looks like you could sell those parts off and get another gun and get back in the game!

SundragonPPS
10-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Well, those of us who never win anything.........

Seems now you'll have to remove that clause from your vocabulary

Critical
10-01-2008, 07:38 PM
True.

BTW, what setup is the Phantom? Time to start buying upgrades!

ferret15
10-01-2008, 08:41 PM
woot , congrats critical, I won the other contest!:)
edit: Turns out I won SEA's week three, had a major fail by not taking the package, then won week for (SEA).
Guerrilla Air Myth HPA Tank Reg - 3000psi
14" Spyder PCS MX-16 Barrel Kit
CCM Spyder Heli Clamp No Rise Feed Neck - No Holes – Black
CCM Imp/Shocker/Ion Heli Clamp No Rise Feed Neck - Silver
90* Swivel Macro Fittings – Black, Silver, Red & Blue
Macroline – Balck, Blue, Red & Yellow
SPPS Snapdragon Magno-trigger
SPPS Dragon’s Tail Magno-trigger(a rare item indeed!)
SPPS Spli-Switch
19" Steel Cable Pullthrough Squeegee

bigred76
10-02-2008, 12:13 AM
I almost won a Phantom? :bawling:

I'm going AWOL for a bit.... :( :( :(

Ace24
10-02-2008, 06:37 AM
...I could have sworn I got all but 4 correct... *reviews answers*

:cry: Thats depressing.

vikingshadow
10-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Congratulations! What a cool prize! I love my phantom....

Sadly, I just had so much going on I couldn't take the time to participate in the last two contests. Ah well. It's all good!

Critical
10-02-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm thinking I might make it a duckslide.

Kunithrayin
10-02-2008, 10:38 AM
So Muddytaco how much will you sell me that MR series feedneck adapter for?

Critical
10-02-2008, 10:45 AM
lol, that didn't take long. Nobody ask me, I ain't selling.

XSiv Force
10-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Never Mind I Still Won Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

SundragonPPS
10-02-2008, 08:12 PM
OK I received all the info from the ones who sent me 8(or was it 9?) PM's, gocha thank you gentlemen.

As it stands it's 2 down 1 to go. I suppose we'll need to wait to see what happens as I have no idea what's up with that. Everything will stand on hold until then.

Thanks everyone for your patience

Critical
10-03-2008, 05:52 AM
I think I sent you 8 or 9 on my own. I think I should be thanking you for your patience!

Critical
10-03-2008, 09:01 AM
As it stands it's 2 down 1 to go. I suppose we'll need to wait to see what happens as I have no idea what's up with that. Everything will stand on hold until then.

Taco hasn't responded?

Kunithrayin
10-03-2008, 09:02 AM
I'll take his stuff :)

SundragonPPS
10-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Taco hasn't responded?

Guess he only entered for entertainment purposes. He's been here since the announcement was placed but no response. :o

XSiv Force
10-03-2008, 01:45 PM
il take it :dodgy:

Kunithrayin
10-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Better yet I'll bribe for it

Critical
10-03-2008, 04:23 PM
run off contest?

Ace24
10-03-2008, 06:37 PM
I'll tell him to respond and that he gives me it. :)

Muddytaco
10-03-2008, 07:55 PM
I could of swore I posted in here last night, I must of forgot to hit the submit button like I do 1/2 the time. Prizes are all mine!!!!!!!!:D

Edit: (forgot to add)
Actually I have no use for the items, I was really only after the gun so I could play again:p

I will turn my prize winnings over to members that will legitimately use the items and not sell them.

Kunithrayin
10-03-2008, 08:00 PM
You sure you don't want to sell me the MR Series Feedneck Adtapter???

Muddytaco
10-03-2008, 08:01 PM
read my edit.

Kunithrayin
10-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Yeah I'll use it legitamately. I have an MR1 so I'd love to get my hands on one of those adapters. I'd never sell it.

Ace24
10-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Dave is second secondary... not first... he doesn't have the MR1/2 feedneck adapter.

I need one too >.<

Kunithrayin
10-03-2008, 08:32 PM
oh sorry lol... So does XSiv Force want to sell me the MR Series feedneck adapter and matching feedneck?

XSiv Force
10-04-2008, 05:27 AM
nope im using ALL of it i havent been able to buy new stuff fo a while i actually need to buy a new feed neck for my tl-r................it got flattend some how :dodgy:

Kunithrayin
10-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Are you suuuuuuuuure?

DFSniper
10-04-2008, 12:51 PM
nope im using ALL of it i havent been able to buy new stuff fo a while i actually need to buy a new feed neck for my tl-r................it got flattend some how :dodgy:

pm me ;)

SundragonPPS
10-19-2008, 02:24 PM
So noone received their packages for this contest? Just curious since nothing was mentioned after these last posts.

ferret15
10-19-2008, 03:18 PM
um, my bro has an MR1 so we fit the showd on a J&J 14". DF now has the Magno trigger. and another guy is getting the one trigger I modded and the spili switch, seeing that I have your 50g best and now the tail trigger. Mac lines are wicked awesome I retired all the other lines I have for these. I am using the ion feedneck on my VS2. The tabbed feedneck, the reg are waiting for something to do. extra lines and fitting are always good.

tis mine! thanks again. oh wait wrong forum

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg81/thefightingferret15/Trade%20stuff/002.jpg

Critical
10-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Here you go! Sorry for forgetting to take the pics.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/jeffstory/Paintball/CIMG0521.jpg
CCI Phantom, back-bottle, M-16 grip, right feed, 11" and 14" barrels, trigger shoe that I'm installing as I type, detent rings, velocity adjuster, lots of smiley faces.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/jeffstory/Paintball/CIMG0520.jpg
Me.

Thanks again to SPPS for this contest. I had a ton of fun, learned a couple of things and was lucky enough to win the 4th week grand prize. I rarely win anything, so winning this turned around what had been a very long losing streak.

/Jeff

vikingshadow
10-20-2008, 04:50 AM
Wow, that's EXACTLY how I imagined you'd look in real life. I never even get close, normally...

Thanks for putting on these contests. It seems most people had a good time participating!

Critical
10-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks! (I think).

vikingshadow
10-22-2008, 04:47 AM
Hahaha, it's not a bad thing - just everyone has a picture of someone on the boards in their mind, and I've never come close before!

DFSniper
10-22-2008, 03:36 PM
i always pictured vike a little taller and leaner... and with more hair.

bigred76
10-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Before I saw Vike's action pictures, I pictured him in my mind to look something like this:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/mullet.jpg

vikingshadow
10-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Hahahaha! That's the picture I think of when I wonder what Dragon looks like!

Now, me, well - I keep telling you, I got those pics off the net. I'm really a 13 year old girl in a pink dress...

Oh, and I have all my hair - it's just in places other than my head!

DFSniper
10-22-2008, 06:48 PM
one-way migration? like elephants to the elephant graveyards???

vikingshadow
10-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Let's just say my butt ain't getting cold this winter!

Har har har!

bigred76
10-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Did Vike just tell a joke??? :eek: I'm shocked!!!

Lawl. :roflmao:

SundragonPPS
10-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Hey guys, nice pics thanks! Right forums Ferret. I specifically sent the smilie bandana since I envisioned the recipient of the Phantom smiling too once received. Hair jokes are cracking me up! No pun intended relating to vikingshadows last post :D

Ace24
10-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Let's just say my butt ain't getting cold this winter!

Har har har!

I'm right there with ya. Curse my Irish/German/French/Czech/English background! My legs and arse are a little horrific.

DFSniper
10-22-2008, 08:34 PM
lol. my best friend's nephew asked me the other day "whats on your arms?" and i was like "hair???"

curse my german hairiness... although i can grow a beard in record time :D

ferret15
10-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Hey guys, nice pics thanks! Right forums Ferret. I specifically sent the smilie bandana since I envisioned the recipient of the Phantom smiling too once received. Hair jokes are cracking me up! No pun intended relating to vikingshadows last post :D

cool. I may be buying a VSboard from you just for the awesome customer service.

Ace24
10-22-2008, 08:45 PM
lol. my best friend's nephew asked me the other day "whats on your arms?" and i was like "hair???"

curse my german hairiness... although i can grow a beard in record time :D

I can grow a beard.. I can't grow a mustache.