PDA

View Full Version : Another paintball incident in the news...

bigred76
09-19-2008, 11:44 PM
JANESVILLE — One local 16-year-old boy was treated Tuesday at Mercy Hospital for wounds received from a paintball gun, and another 16-year-old boy was referred to juvenile authorities on a misdemeanor charge of endangering safety by negligent operation of a dangerous weapon.

Both boys are students at Parker High School, according to police reports.

About 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, officers were assigned to the neighborhood of Bond Place and Waveland Road to prevent what they had been told could be a fight between high school students.

As an officer drove by Waveland Park, a boy ran from the park yelling “I’ve been shot,” police reported.

The boy was bleeding profusely from a wound over his right temple; his left eye was welling shut, and he had wounds to his back, chest and abdomen, police reported.

The boy told officers he had been shot repeatedly by another Parker student with whom he has had trouble, police reported.

The shooter fired at least 10 times from a range of about 3 to 4 feet, a witness told police.

Paramedics took the boy to Mercy Hospital, where he was treated for his wounds.

Police recovered a paintball gun and a bag of paintballs from the park and a neighboring yard.

The 16-year-old suspect turned himself into police later Tuesday.

Saw this on PBN and had to bring it over here... are people really THIS ****ing retarded? I'm outraged that kids are ****ing up this bad nowadays! Where are the parents that were negligent? Why aren't they being punished? And this is for BOTH children's parents! Why was that 14 year old at that park in the first place with a child whom he was known to not get along with??? STUPIDITY!!! ****ing tards!

I'm not by any means saying that I'm afraid of paintball being outlawed or any of that bull****, but I'm tired of seeing stupid kids doing stupid ****ing things. And to top it off, WHY are these things in the news? It's GREAT how our media likes to ENCOURAGE us!

What is this world coming to?! :(

DFSniper
09-20-2008, 05:17 AM
yeah, people are just ****ing stupid. two guys i work with (brothers) were eating at work after a home football game, and ended up starting a fight IN THE LOBBY. the manager on duty called the cops and the kids parents (ones graduated, ones a junior) and amazingly, they didn't get fired for it! and the next day they came to work bragging about it and telling us how they were running from the cops for 3 hours. ****ing retarded!

xsvly-fat
09-21-2008, 09:09 PM
I can't believe that! Paintballers should be promotion the sport and that's hard enough when it involves 'guns' but to do something like this!? I mean what was he thinking!?

bigred76
09-21-2008, 11:47 PM
He was thinking that he wasn't a paintballer. A true paintballer would NEVER endanger another's life or limb in such an idiotic manner.

These people are outcasts, and deserve hard time for their acts. What he did was classified as "Assault with a Deadly Weapon," and it should be treated like that all the way to Juvenile Hall and then off to Prison, where all the rest of the established ****-heads are!

fatkidfrompbaz
09-22-2008, 06:44 PM
i may sound really stupid but we should gather all the ballers and smack these idiots:punch: :spank: :poker: :slap: :angry:

TheDarkShadow
09-22-2008, 07:02 PM
another black mark on the paintball community

Ace24
09-22-2008, 08:23 PM
I'd like to know the extent of his "wounds."

The ****ing media exaggerates so much. They were probably decent sized welts, no worse then you get when you get bunkered. The one in the eye/head was probably bad though. But ****, I've been shot at 250 in the chin and bled down my chin for hours. Big ****ing deal.

This doesn't at all justify what he did though. It's still an act of aggression and assault with a "deadly" weapon. Kid needs a swift kick in the ass and some time in juvenile.

Media = fail.
Stupid parents who allow their kids to run wild in a PUBLIC PARK with a paintball gun = fail.
Stupid kid who decides to hang around with previously known aggressor = stupidly fail.

Every day, my theory of how the intelligence of human beings is in a constant decline, keeps getting proven to be true!

xsvly-fat
09-22-2008, 09:17 PM
^ So true

irishwarrior
09-23-2008, 06:28 PM
^ I second that Ace.

villageidiot019
10-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Yet another 2 retards making us look bad :mad: