PDA

View Full Version : MR2 - For Sale - EVERYTHING @ $450

darth massacre
09-11-2008, 08:18 PM
This here MR2 for sale. Going rate is US$450 or better offer - Will NOT part out package, might leave the country real soon - no low balling please.

http://www.teo-ology.com/blogimages/MR2.jpg

Here's the pitch.

You get all these:

- MR2 + Alamocity 2 O-ring bolt
+ MR2 foregrip is cut to accomodate the Opsgear rail - top end of original stock is cut to allow aiming of the red dot sight.
- 32 degrees spring kit installed, cut and tested to perform consistently between 250 to 300fps depending on the velocity adjustment.
- Opsgear Rail Foregrip attached to a 12" J&J Ceramic barrel.
- Opsgear 18" Spyder threaded barrel
- Original MR2 barrel
- PMI 20oz CO2 tank
- PMI 45CU 4000psi carbon fiber tank with cover
- Remote coil set
- BSA 30mm Red Dot Sight with Opsgear rail riser
- 6 Opsgear 100 round pods (black)
- Empire Reloader 2 (yes the ****ty one, but it works)
- All the stuff in the tool box, includes the original antichop bolt, rest of the springs from the kit, spare screws, allen keys, lube, spare parts and so on

The gun has consistently performed without major issues. Ball breakages have always been in the barrel, not in the breech. No issues with trigger walking though I hardly if ever used it in full auto.

There's a possibility I can get more money if I split them up, but that's not really what I'm looking for. I've recently graduated and I'm having some trouble getting employment so I might have to move back to my home in Singapore, and we're not allowed to own paintball guns there - if not I'd have kept the stuff.

Payment options. In Canada, preferable method would be Email transfer via Interac. Paypal if outside of Canada + 3% to cover paypal's charge. Buyer also pays shipping.

darth massacre
09-22-2008, 10:01 AM
No takers?

spray and pray
09-22-2008, 11:10 AM
If you decide to part out the 45ci air tank pm me