View Full Version : what kind of hose do I need

09-10-2008, 12:50 PM
when you take off the fore grip and split the min-expansion chamber, you get another ASA. I want to go furthur than that and connect the hose right to the gun for a project I'm working on. the problem is that I can't find a hose the right size. I've tried the one that came with the MR2, one from an A5 and one from a vibe, but all of them are too small. even the remote line won't fit. if anyone knows what type of hose I need, could you post a link or give me the measurements/name?

slim and shady
09-10-2008, 06:56 PM
What do you mean the size of the threaded end needed to attach directly to the MR2 body inplace of the mini-xchamber that comes stock on the MR2?

09-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Im talking about the one that goes directly to the marker INSTEAD of the mini chamber

09-12-2008, 06:43 PM
You'll need some sort of reducer that screws into the marker threads then screw the hose into that. You'll find no hoses made for paintball markers specifically that will fit that thread. You may have an option of having a custom hose made somewhere with threads that would directly fit the body threads. Look for a place that makes steel braided hoses for pneumatic machines. You could also just leave the ASA in and use a remote line end connector and screw it directly into the ASA -

09-15-2008, 05:02 AM
well, what I wanted to do was rig a 12-gram adaptor onto it and use it as a pistol. everything's ready and the body's been reshaped, but I don't want the 12-gram sticking down like a grip. any other ideas as to how I could do this without going to every shop in town?

09-15-2008, 09:08 PM
I tapped it out to a 1/4