PDA

View Full Version : Imagine e-trigger on a mr-1?

Sinsemillia
09-10-2008, 06:58 AM
I've Taken a Imagine E-trigger and mounted it to my mr-1, cocked it, and fired it, and it releases the bolt. Will this trigger work fine when i get the gun aired up this weekend? and if it does what should be upgraded besides a delrin bolt and good hopper to keep the gun side up to par with the e-trigger?

Thanks!
Sinse

irishwarrior
09-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Nothing really, MR1's are the wrong gun to get if you want speedball rates of fire. They're just not designed with it in mind, they're meant for around 8 or so bps if i'm not mistaken. Now that doesn't mean you couldn't make a lot of mods on it and make it work well enough, it would just not be very cost effective. But, if you're still set on it, go LP, lighten and polish the internals, use HPA (no shootdown), reg, and anything else I may be forgetting.

Sinsemillia
09-11-2008, 06:09 AM
I Really dont need all that High rate-o-fire, just wanted a nice trigger on the mr-1 and had the imagine sitting around.

irishwarrior
09-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Oh, than you should be fine with just an electro hopper, sorry for the rant :o.

slim and shady
09-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Your starting to sound like Red a little more everyday Irish!

irishwarrior
09-12-2008, 04:52 PM
^lolz :D. Maybe I shouldn't IM with tim anymore...:dodgy:

Modded-Like-Hell
09-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Nothing really, MR1's are the wrong gun to get if you want speedball rates of fire. They're just not designed with it in mind, they're meant for around 8 or so bps if i'm not mistaken. Now that doesn't mean you couldn't make a lot of mods on it and make it work well enough, it would just not be very cost effective. But, if you're still set on it, go LP, lighten and polish the internals, use HPA (no shootdown), reg, and anything else I may be forgetting.

MR. RED II?

bigred76
09-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Bahaha...

For an MR1... Hmmm.... Well, you will want an ACP bolt with an oring on the tip (doesn't matter what kind, so long as it has that oring), an MR2 frame that properly matches with the marker's frame style (over time, it's the FAR better choice!!!), get a regulator (Palmers Stabby is my regulator of choice for CO2. Pricey as hell, but you can't beat it!), and get a Reloader B/B2. That should make your marker decent enough. :)

slim and shady
09-18-2008, 06:55 PM
^you will have to do some moding if you want the MR2 trigger frame to work

XSiv Force
09-18-2008, 07:02 PM
:yeahthat:
everything they said

irish = neo red
all the studgies have posted

91gmc
10-28-2008, 12:48 PM
check out my mr1 i have the pilot esp frame on mine. i like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veoavroVJvs

davmitchell77
10-29-2008, 03:06 PM
almost all of last year i had the egrip from my pilot on my mr1, and never had a problem. probably 10-12 games with it, using an egg2 then a vlocity. not a single issue from the combination.