PDA

View Full Version : video

DFSniper
09-10-2008, 02:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68SupddoHpM

made this yesterday out of boredom. comments? snide remarks?

edit:

was in a hurry this morning (and still half asleep) so here's some more info. i started playing battlefield again and realized that i was getting way better at it, but kept forgetting to turn game cam on (trial version, which is why it looks so choppy). well, after about 3 hours of playing, i managed to get some decent footage. i'm going to try and work on a second video this week, and hopefully i'll get some friends to capture footage too, and we'll see what we can throw together. its the first time i made a video out of in-game footage, but i think it turned out ok. the only thing i dont like is that i'm using a widescreen pc, with widescreen settings in-game, but movie maker only supports the standard aspect ratio. anyone know of a free program that supports widescreen? i may have to just change the settings back, but i really don't want to :(

XSiv Force
09-10-2008, 04:10 PM
someone needs a life or a girlfriend......howe bout a girlfriends life??????!!!!!!!!!!

DFSniper
09-10-2008, 04:27 PM
lol. i try, they just all end up having boyfriends already... and my "life", when not consumed by school or work, involves hanging out with friends, and i can't help it if they spend most of their free time playing games...

i've been playing this game for about 2 years now, so its not like i sat on the pc for hours at a time getting good at it!

XSiv Force
09-10-2008, 04:32 PM
oh trust me i know police _brutality and i play halo on a regular is a basis......Halo is our crack

DFSniper
09-10-2008, 04:39 PM
halo is meh... couldnt really get into. plus online is just a bunch of 10 year olds with rocket launchers. but BF2142 is becoming like that too now because the AR-mounted anti-personnel rockets do so much splash damage and can remote detonate :(

police_brutality
09-10-2008, 05:19 PM
what software did you use to record the game?

Ace24
09-10-2008, 07:05 PM
I love Battlefield Bad Company. Can't express this enough. Even the demo on my friends PS3 has kept me occupied online for hours... and it's only one map.

I freaking love Battlefield.

DFSniper
09-10-2008, 07:12 PM
yeah, HOPEFULLY my best friend is getting a ps3 before he leaves next month, so i'll be spending LOTS of time playing Force Unleashed and BF:BC

i used a trial version of game cam (notice the water mark) i think their site is gamecamstudios.com or something.

Ace24
09-10-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm saving for a 360 right now for BF:BC, all the Halo's, COD4, Gears of War, Unreal Tournament, Quake 4, etc.

ferret15
09-10-2008, 08:48 PM
lol. i try, they just all end up having boyfriends already... and my "life", when not consumed by school or work, involves hanging out with friends, and i can't help it if they spend most of their free time playing games...

i've been playing this game for about 2 years now, so its not like i sat on the pc for hours at a time getting good at it!

lol, thats my problem, several of them infact:(

DFSniper
09-11-2008, 03:30 AM
quake 4 was alright. the story lines good, but short, and not a lot of people played multiplayer. UT3 on the other hand is amazing, too bad i'm stuck on one mission in story mode :(

STRIKEFIRST
09-11-2008, 04:26 PM
I love Battlefield Bad Company. Can't express this enough. Even the demo on my friends PS3 has kept me occupied online for hours... and it's only one map.

I freaking love Battlefield.

LOL The wife is COD4'ing right now!

nastystankweed
09-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Anybody got gamertags for XBOXlive
mine is

nastystankweed

add me

lol

UKwithPride
09-12-2008, 06:52 AM
idk, BF games always seemed to slow for me, that's why I play css. lol. Since I started playing again I wish I started to record more demos of my self...

DFSniper
09-12-2008, 02:45 PM
i cant play CS. its nothing but run and gun, spray and pray, die, respawn, repeat. battlefield is a lot more strategic.

friend of mine has a really good 1.6 vid, but i dont know if he ever uploaded it... and he's on a missionary trip in spain for another year, so i have no way to get in touch with him.