PDA

View Full Version : is my mr2 with eye broken?rof question

primitive
09-08-2008, 10:09 PM
hi all! ive been waiting 3 days to validate my acc just so i can ask someone this question cos i cant find anyone else with the same problem.

in the manual it claims rate of fire as follow:
full auto mode with eye ON : 13bps eyes off 11bps
burst mode eyes ON: 13bps eyes off 11bps
semi eyes on 25bps eyes off 11bps

now my problem is than when i actually switch the trigger to full auto and the led is green indicatin eyes are on and my gun isnt cocked i hear the gun going click click click fully auto quite fast, but then when i press the eye off button and led goes red the rof of the click click click goes alot faster! anyone has the same problem?

the same goes for burst mode.
and i dunno about semi cos i cant shoot that fast on semi yet.

if anyone could just please test their gun and see if it does the same i would appreciate it! thanks alot u guys!

primitive
09-08-2008, 11:45 PM

JoltZero
09-09-2008, 08:38 AM
When you put it on full auto with no paint, the eyes will detect an error because the eyes will never see each other between shots (thus the blinking of the green light) and when it detects an error, it will go slower. When you're actually playing, the eyes will go faster.

bigred76
09-09-2008, 09:03 AM
:yeahthat: If you were to cock the bolt and try with eyes on, it should not fire until you override the eyes.

Also, please do not up posts... First, it's highly annoying. Second, it's not even been twelve hours (most of which was overnight, so you shouldn't expect an answer anyways), and noone had come by yet with a proper answer. Just relax and slow a bit down. ;)

primitive
09-09-2008, 09:25 AM
sorry, im in south africa so it was the middle of the day. and i was trying to subscribe to the thread and didnt know how to do it without posting a reply. i apologize for being annoying! :)

thank u for the quick response!! u guys are the best!

bigred76
09-09-2008, 10:03 AM
"Thread Tools" at the top of the first post on each page of the thread. :) You're welcome, and good luck with your gun!

slim and shady
09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
:yeahthat: If you were to cock the bolt and try with eyes on, it should not fire until you override the eyes.

Also, please do not up posts... First, it's highly annoying. Second, it's not even been twelve hours (most of which was overnight, so you shouldn't expect an answer anyways), and noone had come by yet with a proper answer. Just relax and slow a bit down. ;)

Whats this......Red being nice :confused: SOC will never be the same.