PDA

View Full Version : SPPS 4th Year Anniversary Contest Week #2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SundragonPPS
09-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Please read all of the following guidelines before posting in this contest thread to prevent you from making any inadvertent errors that could possibly disqualify you from winning the grand prize package.

Thank You
SunnyD

Hello all and welcome to our second week Sundragon Paintball Products & Supplies 4th anniversary contest thread. There will be one contest per week here throughout the whole month of September. As the weeks progress, so should the bulk worth of prizes per contest. So may the difficulty of means to acquire the prizes as well. No special skills should be needed to participate in these SPPS sponsored giveaways.

Rather than just one contest with a few prize winners, we will be offering only one grand prize winner per week. As I mentioned in the other announcement thread in this section, there have been some new developments since the inception of this idea. That being; I spoke with some of my suppliers and associates and a few of them have pledged additional products to be included in the final prize tally per week. Isn't that just too sweet?! Another sponsor that I spoke with last Friday should be added since the first weeks tally. I have yet been able to contact all of these associates so I'm in hopes that may possibly increase throughout the endurance of the month.

Just to keep everyone on the edge of their seats, unlike most all contests you've seen, the prizes to be distributed here will not be announced till the winner of the contest is announced. Just like Christmas one week at a time in September! The only difference being, you can't shake the package to guess what's inside. Though for the most part they will, not all items will be Spyder related parts and products. Most assured they will all be paintball related.

CONDITIONS:

There will be one primary winner each week. There will be two secondary winners chosen as well in case the primary either forfeits acceptance of the winnings, does not supply us with the information we require to safely ship the prizes to them or does not contact us within the alloted time frame listed below.

The primary winner has 2 days after the posted announcement of winning to claim his/her prize package so be sure to frequent these forums for results. If we are not contacted within that time frame, the grand prize goes to the next in line secondary winner. This primary winner must provide SundragonPPS with their full name, mailing address, city, state, zip code and full phone number through PM's(private messages) on these boards. If you don't know how to use the private message system here, you might acquaint yourself with them before the deadline just in case. If the prize package is returned to us for any reason at all(unless it is directly in our error), the primary winner unconditionally forfeits the package to the next in line secondary winner who must then provide us with the same aforementioned information in the same manner and conditions.

Any current contributing member of these forums may enter to win this contest without condition of race, creed, gender, position on this website or location of residence.

Any of these terms or conditions may be changed at any time at our discretion during the endurance of this contest or after the announcement of the winner has been posted. By posting your entry below you are confirming that you fully agree to all the above conditions without objection or debate. If you do not agree to these conditions, we ask that you kindly refrain from posting in this contest thread. Thank you

SPPS CONTEST WEEK 2 PARAMETERS:

OK, let's see who's the chatterbox poster of these forums!

1) Opposite of week one's parameters, make as many posts as you can in this thread of 10 words or more. There are no stipulations of content(please be civil) but that you type the 10 words or more out yourself. Hint: quotes or copy and paste entries do not count as words you typed. Post anything you'd prefer such as off topic content or even random entries if you feel inclined.
2) Do not make 2 posts in a row in this thread or you will be automatically disqualified of any winnings or entry. You must wait till someone else has entered a post after yours before you may make another entered posting.
3) Do not post the same thing repetitively in your posts. You could be disqualified for doing so.
4) Any less than 10 words in the post you make, will automatically disqualify you of any winnings or entry.
5) If you edit, delete a post or change your post in any way, you will be automatically disqualified.
6) Please do not contact me by private messages with questions or comments concerning the contest as I will not answer them. If you have any further questions, comments specifically pertaining to the SPPS contests, please post them in the initial contest announcement thread (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=18086) in this section, not this contest thread.
7) The winner of this contest will be chosen by the number on their post in the upper right hand corner. Numbers will be thrown into a hat. First pulled will be the primary winner. Two additional numbers will be pulled as well as secondary candidates. Secondary in line opportunities will be in the order that they're pulled. Similar to a State or local lottery, the greater number of posts you make in this thread will increase the odds of your chances of winning the grand prize. Only difference being, this one won't cost you anything but a little of your time to increase those odds of winning.
8) Post(s) entry deadline is by September 14th at 11:59PM EST
9) The winner and prize package of week 2 will be announced some time during course of September 15th at our discretion.

This weeks grand prize has increased from last week so go get'em chatterbox!

bigred76
09-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I really like this contest! I'm having a good feeling this thread is going to be HOPPING! #1 reply baby! :D

Muddytaco
09-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Well let me tell you about this story from way back in the day....

bigred76
09-07-2008, 10:29 PM
.... way back before Viking and Druid walked the Earth, and dinosaurs roamed....

Muddytaco
09-07-2008, 10:31 PM
....but wait what is that over there, OMG its a huge, hairy....

bigred76
09-07-2008, 10:33 PM
... BEHEMOTH! Lurking from the depths, ripping nubes apart heartlessly and unrelentlessly....

Muddytaco
09-07-2008, 10:35 PM
....for name sake we will name this beast hacker, bamf-hacker....

bigred76
09-07-2008, 10:37 PM
... with piercings made in it's ears from nubes' collected bones.

Muddytaco
09-07-2008, 10:39 PM
....and fancy designs of colored flesh from the spatter of bunkering these weak nubes'....

bigred76
09-07-2008, 10:40 PM
... mainly in its favorite color, PINK! That's right, PINK! This monster is purely heartless...

Muddytaco
09-07-2008, 10:43 PM
....which brings us to the next savage, the man from they say comes from a fish....

bigred76
09-07-2008, 10:45 PM
... who brushes his teeth with the scales of skin he takes from the carcases of nubes...

Muddytaco
09-07-2008, 10:49 PM
....you see this is no ordinary man, he is considered by all as KUSA god....

bigred76
09-07-2008, 10:51 PM
... respected by all whom he comes across, on and off the forum boards...

Muddytaco
09-07-2008, 10:53 PM
....he answers only to the god known as man of a thousand thongs....

bigred76
09-07-2008, 10:55 PM
... Otter, as they call him, yet another beast of burden from the sea...

Muddytaco
09-07-2008, 11:01 PM
....myth has it that otter became so fed up with the town of nubes that he....

bigred76
09-07-2008, 11:03 PM
... Went on a ferocious, clam-induced frenzy, razing every last building in the town...

Muddytaco
09-07-2008, 11:07 PM
....until there was absolutely nothing left and then sent in drago to completely torched the place of any sign that life once existed there....

vikingshadow
09-08-2008, 03:39 AM
However, being a kind and loving dragon, the malevelent beast gently refused, saying...

especiialypsycho
09-08-2008, 05:46 AM
I will not continue these heartless actions for I am kind and loving and...

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:53 AM
...taste good when I rub steak seasoning on the back of my...

bamf-hacker
09-08-2008, 06:19 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... You are all a bunch of extra word typing to try to win bums. BAMF-HacKeR is the man :)

Critical
09-08-2008, 06:43 AM
BAMF-HacKeR says he is the man, but until he sends me one (or more) of his markers, I refuse to acknowledge his existence.

And, yes, I am a bum.

'01edgered
09-08-2008, 06:50 AM
so what do you guys do other than play paintball. other hobbies and suck, myself I shoot competition rifle, pistol and archery, hunt, fish, ride and 4 wheel

Critical
09-08-2008, 06:56 AM
read, scale modeling (although not as much as when I was a kid), e-thuggery and pissing off my wife. Other than that, all my time is spent with my kid.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 07:18 AM
I play soccer and love it! Would like to play competitive but I don't have the time :( so I play city rec and church leagues.

Critical
09-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Something else, I also love to tinker, not just on paintball stuff, but that's mostly what I work on, another reason why these contests are so great. More bits to play with!

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 07:33 AM
I wish I could build paintballl guns and mod them like all those guys on here do but I don't really have enough money for it.

Critical
09-08-2008, 07:36 AM
It's not a matter of money so much as a willingness to figure things out. I can't tell you how many times I've driven down to Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Lowes, Target... well, pretty much any store and just walk the aisles looking for ideas.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Well I only have one gun and I'm not really interested in risking it so until I get a whole new gun or a bunch of parts I can't really do much.

Critical
09-08-2008, 07:42 AM
The MR1 is a great platform for homegrown upgrades/modifications, plus, when you do get a little funding, the B/S/T section can be an excellent resource for finding stuff cheap.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Yeah I've been watching the "Show your MR1" topic and there's alot of cool stuff people have done. I'm going to win the contest by the way. Mwuhahahahahaha!!!

Critical
09-08-2008, 07:54 AM
One of us should, we own this page and the last one. I guess I should have mentioned that I have access from my phone? SOC on the road! I probably shouldn't type at 70mph though.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 07:57 AM
lol no you probably shouldn't :) . But anyway we both have a good chance now. I think you have 7 posts and I have 5 and the two guys in first are tied at 9 so we're doing good so far!

Critical
09-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Plus, it's taken by randomly selected post number, not number of posts in the thread, so the more posts you have, the better your odds. I can post all day, just need someone to give me "filler" in between mine. LOL.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Yup same here for today atleast. I can post hundreds of times as long I have someone to post in between them for me.

'01edgered
09-08-2008, 08:10 AM
ah tinkering, it gets me by on those winter days, lol. then i usually have to make 2 or 3 parts runs to get the job done. something that i thought would take a hour took 5 and $20 in parts lol

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 08:12 AM
I haven't tinkered much in the way of paintball but I love building other stuff.

Critical
09-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Ahhhh!!!! I missed one! I'm not every other post anymore! No!!!!! Argh!!!

Anywho, yeah, my projects end up the same way, except there's usually quite a bit of me cussing, since the trip to the store is usually preceded by me screwing up some little part or something.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 08:16 AM
I usually just build with stuff I have laying around. Wood, old pieces of metal, stuff like that instead of buying new stuff.

bamf-hacker
09-08-2008, 08:18 AM
but why would you do that when new stuff is so much fun to have, and it is fun to try to hide it from the wife.

Critical
09-08-2008, 08:19 AM
I've only been in my house for a couple of years, so I haven't had a chance to really build up a stockpile of things, plus, it's only a townhouse, and the basement is going to get finished, so I don't want too many things laying around to get in the way.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 08:24 AM
noooooooo!! i missed a post... i was doing so good to... anyway I'm in highschool so I don't have the money for the new stuff or a wife to hide it from..

Critical
09-08-2008, 08:26 AM
but why would you do that when new stuff is so much fun to have, and it is fun to try to hide it from the wife.

My wife just bought $900 worth of jewelry without telling me first. I don't have to hide **** from her for quite a while.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 08:29 AM
lol that must really suck for you.

So what are you guys' latests "tinkering" projects?

Critical
09-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Almost finished SP1 marker, pump Trilogy getting a ton of work at the airsmith's, just starting an Automag project, got a new sofa from my sister, so I have to reorganize my living room, my car is in constant danger of falling to pieces, so that's a never-ending project, and I'm married, so that's a project in and of itself.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Sounds like lots and lots of fun to me :) I can't wait to see if I won last weeks contest.

Critical
09-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Yeah, it's interesting that no one will know the winner of each week until the end, keeps things interesting, plus, not knowing what cool goodies SPPS has is infuriating, but also neat, since it means everyone is involved much more, since we all love free stuff.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Yeah even if i dont win I can't wait to see what the prize is.

Critical
09-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Here we go... rapidly approaching page 6, don't know how quick we can get there.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Well there's page 6. You and me pretty much owned the last two pages. I think we have good chances of winning.

vikingshadow
09-08-2008, 09:28 AM
I had to post (at lunch) just to stop Critical from having his every other post thing going!

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Well I still have my every other post thing going and I think I have the most posts now!

Critical
09-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Ah, crap, you, you, post messer upper! You guys are slacking, it was close to 15 minutes between posts. Vike, you stay out of this or I'll buy some of your stuff!

SideSwipe226
09-08-2008, 09:31 AM
i dont know what to say, it seems like this week will be alot harder than last weeks contest.

Critical
09-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Proper training, the right diet and multiple means of logging in, makes it simple.

vikingshadow
09-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Dang - why couldn't this happen during summer? I would have blown you guys away! Now, I don't even have time to check emails, let alone come here that often...

I DARE you to buy some of my stuff. Heck, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU to buy ALL of it at an extremely high price!

Critical
09-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Post it! (but not at an extremely high price!) I'm broke from all my other projects, etc., but seriously, stop teasing us with Shockers we can't afford and would sell kidneys to get.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 09:51 AM
You people messed up my role... why did you have to do it??

Critical
09-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Because we're evil. Just big bad nasty evil people :D (is that 10?)

bigred76
09-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Messed up your roll??? BAMF ****ed up Muddy and mine's story line... :(

vikingshadow
09-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Hey, I was in on that story a little bit...

bigred76
09-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Yeah, but only for what? One post? Hahaha! So....... We need something to ramble on about to get more entries. Any ideas?

Critical
09-08-2008, 10:10 AM
We could always all get the same dictionary or encyclopedia and each enter the next consecutive 10 words.

Or we can just yell at Vike for selling his stuff

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 10:13 AM
this is my ten word post again and I need more words. not any more

Critical
09-08-2008, 10:16 AM
We're getting close to page 8, so far, I think I own the last couple of pages, hope I can keep this up all week.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Well I'm falling behind a little now but I'm still about even with you on post count.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Pfft. Only because I had class this morning and couldn't remember where I stashed my wireless card... I'll strike back tonight. :)

vikingshadow
09-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Yes, one post. However, it was the most poignant and important post of the entire story.

I TRIPLE dog dare anyone to buy my expensive stuff....come on, cowards!

Critical
09-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Hah! I get unlimited data on my phone (for free) and unlimited data on my wireless card (for free) as well. Mwahahahaha!!!!

bigred76
09-08-2008, 11:25 AM
I have unlimited minutes/texting/long distance, but no intarwebz on my phone. Typing on a phone is dumb anyways.

I stole my GF's laptop and am currently in the process of taking off countless unneeded trinketries that she seems to think speed up her computer, yet they waste tons of RAM and CPU to no end... WOMEN!

Critical
09-08-2008, 11:27 AM
I have unlimited minutes/texting/long distance, but no intarwebz on my phone. Typing on a phone is dumb anyways.

Not on my phone, I have the most excellent handset in existence.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Great, complete with one of those little-ass keyboards designed to make big people feel like their fingers are the size of Texas? :dodgy:

Man, my girlfriend's virus scan subscription ran out almost 3 months ago... and she hasn't had any protection since then. Why are women so ****in' dumb?

Critical
09-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Nope, no little ass keyboard here, full qwerty, keys are big enough to be useable and the screen is big enough to see things on.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 11:37 AM
What phone is it? None that I know of are big enough for me to use comfortably...

Critical
09-08-2008, 11:41 AM
I am using the phone that is going to be the US version of the HTC Raphael.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 11:45 AM
But what phone are you using? and what service do you have?

bigred76
09-08-2008, 11:50 AM
He's on Sprint, using a phone that is soon to be released in the US... Google search ftw: http://www.pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=1306

Critical
09-08-2008, 11:56 AM
That's the one! It's really, really hard to have my job sometimes.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 11:57 AM
What do ya do for a living? Can't be much harder than being a grunt security guard for a theme park....

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 11:57 AM
oooo very pretty. How did you get it and how much did it cost?

bigred76
09-08-2008, 12:01 PM
I love how Kunithrayin's trying to keep up with our new pace, Critical. ;)

Critical
09-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Hey, if I was a good bit younger, I'd have a lot of fun being a security guard. Get paid to walk around outside all the time, and no one can complain about you staring at their girls rear :p

bigred76
09-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Oh yeah they do... Good God people are ****ing retarded. I had some lady file a complaint against me because I wouldn't let her in without her ticket. :doah:

Critical
09-08-2008, 12:07 PM
hey, Kunithrayin was keeping up pretty good for a while, we'll just have to see how he last's through the long haul. If they complain, mace them, if they file a complaint about the mace, have a good place to hide the bodies, or throw their hat under the roller coaster.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm trying to keep up but I'm working on school stuff at the same time so it's hard.

Critical
09-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Technically, I'm at work, that's one benefit of having two computers hooked up next to each other, when I'm waiting for an email, or for something to load, I pop over here on the other machine.

hovel138
09-08-2008, 12:13 PM
crap i got into this one kinda late, oh well

bigred76
09-08-2008, 12:14 PM
LOL! Too bad I don't have a guard card, mace, or a baton. And they're cheap-asses, and all that stuff I have to buy if I want it. No thank you! I did get in on one apprehension for Drunk in Public... my God, little Mexican guy. Started spouting off in Spanish so we told him to shut up, so he started talking in English, making death threats. You must understand, there's 4 of us from Security there, all above 225lbs, all over 6'... this little dip**** was 5'3", 125lbs, and DRUNK OUT OF HIS MIND over 3 beers. :doah:

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 12:17 PM
lol that must have been a very very interesting experience... lol I can see it now...

bigred76
09-08-2008, 12:19 PM
****, I'm 265-275lbs, 6'2"... I'm not going to let some dumbass drunk... person.... push me around. I've got a bunch of stories from this past summer, so I guess I'll start posting them here to keep going LOL!

Critical
09-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Gotta love those crazy guys. My brother-in-law got in a fight with a guy that sounds exactly the same as you describe, dude bit the very tip of his finger off!

hovel138
09-08-2008, 12:20 PM
this will at least pass the time until work is over

bigred76
09-08-2008, 12:25 PM
One time, there was a dude that line jumped. We kick people out for that normally, unless they were joining family, in which case we kick them back to the end of the line. This one dude (BIG Somoan dude, HUGE MF'er), refused. The security guard that responded to the call and made contact was small, s he called the rest of us in while he backed off. The Somoan dude got on the ride, and when the ride ended we went up the exit to bust his ass. Dip**** wouldn't get off the ride. He ended up needing to be physically removed from the ride... THEN he tried throwing an elbow at the Captain, who carries a sidearm... dip****. The Captain only maced him, and that didn't stop him, but it gave us enough time to slap some cuffs on that big boy. (to be continued in the next post)

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Well for me passing the time is a bad thing right now... I procrastinated on a bunch of my work that's due tommorow so I still have a couple hours of it left or more if I spend to much time on here so I think I'm gunna be falling even further behind :(

bigred76
09-08-2008, 12:30 PM
We had the cops coming in, and when they arrived, he di***eyed them. The officer that responded felt threatened enough that he just tazered the ****head, and the dude fell down on the ground twitching. Man it was a ***** lugging that idiot into the cop's car... lazy cops... :dodgy:

I know what ya mean, dude. But you gotta get on it, right? Just disconnect from the internet, go out for a 10min bit of fresh air, and get back on the school work. :)

Critical
09-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Where the **** did my last post go? I had it all typed, hit submit, and it disappeared!

But seriously, if you have something you have to do, go do it, it's not worth screwing up real life.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Well I have plenty of time left for it... and I'm not staying on here I was just taking little breaks and making a post.

Critical
09-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Come on guys, there was almost 10 minutes between posts! You're letting me down! I'm twitching like a junkie waiting for someone to post so I can post some more drivel to keep trying to be every other post.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Man you just got the 100th post. that's 99 entries so far! I wonder if we'll make 2 thousand?

Critical
09-08-2008, 01:31 PM
well, we're on page 11, and more than 100 posts, still early in the first day. There are a number of people who only can post in the evenings or night, so, figure 15 pages today, then probably 5-6 pages a day for the rest of the week, it's certainly possible.

VS3 Sniper
09-08-2008, 01:45 PM
yea it is quite possable, to make it to two thousand. It's gonna be a big hat that he puts these numbers into to draw a number.

Critical
09-08-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm thinking he's going to need something bigger than a hat, like a bucket or something.

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 01:58 PM
a really big bucket and have all the posts written on really small pieces of paper.

Critical
09-08-2008, 02:07 PM
well, If I was doing it, it would never hit paper, too time intensive and a waste of effort, just go to http://www.random.org/integers/ and input what the value should be between (1 and whatever the total number of posts are), then sort, and it pops up with a number. Go back to this thread, match up the number with the post, bam, there's your winner.

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 02:41 PM
well critical, i'd do it a different way. i'd take the random number app from my TI-83 and set the range from 2-###, ### being the final post in this thread. that way, all he has to do is pick the first number that pops up and, voila! we have a winner!

ferret15
09-08-2008, 02:42 PM
woot, week #2
Bow chicka wow wow! I wonder what cool prizes are in store. I hope it is something that hasn't been released or maybe a SPPS striker! Woot

happy anniversary!

Critical
09-08-2008, 02:44 PM
well critical, i'd do it a different way. i'd take the random number app from my TI-83 and set the range from 2-###, ### being the final post in this thread. that way, all he has to do is pick the first number that pops up and, voila! we have a winner!

That's the same thing, just formatted different for the TI. It really doesn't matter, I was just thinking of ways to save them time and lots of paper.

ferret15
09-08-2008, 02:45 PM
wow DF i guess were going to whore it up in here and not the KOT this week. Last week I got 200 and placed 3rd.

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 02:48 PM
so im lost is it the number of total posts or is it the number of the post at the end of the game?

Critical
09-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Third is just second loser ;) no, not really, and we're not technically whoring, there was a specific invitation, so technically, I suppose we are post prostituting, since an offer was made, for a material good, and we are just doing the "service" that the OP requested.

ferret15
09-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah but that was just another week in the KOT!
I guess your right anybody that posted is now a prostitute!

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 02:53 PM
i am

Critical
09-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Oh, denied, your post was not the minimum 10 words.

Ruh-Roh, Shaggy!

ferret15
09-08-2008, 02:56 PM
lol , you are now the weekest link! GOOD BYE! tne words!

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
ferret, i've been slacking in KOT, its kinda sad...

oh, and postwhore here :yay:

ferret15
09-08-2008, 02:58 PM
after the 10th KOT when the post count got to 3500 or so everyone has been slacking.

Critical
09-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Thirty five hundred? That's a lot of posts, but in what time frame?

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 03:05 PM
well, system doesnt lock threads until about 3:10 AM, so we posted like crazy until then. i think we hit 2k at around 7 that evening. usually KOT takes us about a week to a week and a half. back in the day, we'd knock em out in as little as 2 days!

ferret15
09-08-2008, 03:10 PM
lol, thats was the best we did recently, twords the end of last nights. We were real active tring to fish off 100, and then as soon as we hit it it was done:( most people logged off. I just stopped and started polishing stuff.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 03:13 PM
You have no life at all. Filler words to reach ten words.

ferret15
09-08-2008, 03:14 PM
what! ten words. Wow that is a lot of word! are you kidding me~

bigred76
09-08-2008, 03:17 PM
I said it simple enough... OT'ers off PBN have no lives. I seem to recall something about "OT invasions" and random **** like that people with no brains come up with. :rolleyes:

Critical
09-08-2008, 03:18 PM
That's a lot of posts. Was anybody actually saying anything or just randomly spiting things out, like I am?

DFSniper
no tim, filler words would be seven eight nine ten.

especiialypsycho
So what did i miss while i was at school and all that jazz

ferret15
09-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Its like a lot of random conversations, the last on had the first 10 pages of just computer diagnostics on a video card!

especiialypsycho
09-08-2008, 03:22 PM
ehh that sounds kinda boring soo how was everyones day

bigred76
09-08-2008, 03:23 PM
LOL Sascha, I just typed it out so that it'd be over 10 words... Don't want any doubts about my posts being short. ;)

****ty ass day... crappy squeaky teacher that thinks we're all in fifth grades ("yes, ma'am, I have heard of Pangea and Roman Numerals before....").

Critical
09-08-2008, 03:25 PM
See, I knew it, evening comes around and now the true posting pros are here, now we should see the pages fly by.

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 03:28 PM
haha tim, at least yours doesnt go, "ok class, a kilo-meter is how many meters? thats right, a thousand. and a kilogram is how many grams?" gah! its enough to drive anyone nuts!

especiialypsycho
09-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Looks like Tim had a rough day, and whos Sascha? And yes crit i doo hope the pages will fly(:

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 03:29 PM
I wonder when the prize for the first week will be announced... it's already 7:30 Est so he only has a few hours left.

Critical
09-08-2008, 03:31 PM
I thought that none of the weeks prizes were going to be announced until the very end.

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 03:32 PM
yeah i would love to know the prizes (by what their definition of small is) and who the winner is

especiialypsycho
I wish i could at least win one of these competitions 'cause usually i dont enter in these things but im taking a chance this time!

Kunithrayin
This whole contest is really funny because it's like one big spamming contests... with rules... weird

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 03:34 PM
do you realize how much this one is going to slow down the site

bigred76
09-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Not very much... the servers are well equipped to handle this stuff. And if they aren't... we'll just hit up K-Rep. ;)

Sascha = DF

TheDarkShadow
09-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Looks like Tim had a rough day, and whos Sascha? And yes crit i doo hope the pages will fly(:

Sascha is DFSniper. I need to win this contest for real. like seriously I need to be uppin my spyder

bigred76
09-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Sascha, I don't even know if she went on like that. After she started naming Nomads as "Survivalists," I fell asleep for the last hour. :shrug:

especiialypsycho
09-08-2008, 03:41 PM
mmm spam. that sounds soo good right now but i cant eat because i have karate in an hour

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 03:44 PM
speaking of nomads, after day three of going over "egalitarian nomadic foraging bands," it took all my effort to stay awake in anthropology today. i was yawning so hard that tears came out. dead serious!

bigred76
09-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Hahaha, I'll trade you! I'm cereal dude, this lady has one HIGH pitched voice. I'm going to have to record it sometime while I'm in there... You'll just have to ignore my snoring. ;)

especiialypsycho
09-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Sounds like a good teacher:dodgy: i wish i had her all my teachers are actually teaching me things i didnt know:dodgy: id much rather sleep

bigred76
09-08-2008, 03:52 PM
If only this school didn't stress attendence (I know Davis where my sister went was lax), I wouldn't ever even show up except for test days.

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 03:53 PM
lol, my chem teacher (the same one that talks to us like 5th graders) talks...to...us...like...this...one...sentence...T HENTALKSLIKEITSTHEMOSTIMPORTANTTHINGEVER...the...n ext...sentence...AND...THEN...SWITCHES...IT...UP.. .LIKE...THIS...LIKE...SHE'S...TRYING...TOGETHERPOI NTACROSS.

especiialypsycho
09-08-2008, 03:56 PM
ROFL at Sascha's teacher's way of talking, it sounds awesome like seriously
IMIGHTJUSTTRYITONEDAY.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Man that's gay... I'd be looking for another teacher right off the bat on the first day!

Critical
09-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Now posting from my phone while feeding the baby, I love this thing.

TheDarkShadow
09-08-2008, 04:22 PM
hmmmm.... how could i make my spyder super awsome? surely not from the awsome SPPSdragon guy... if only he had a contest... if only i could win...

bigred76
09-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Easiest way to get a Spyder working well:

1.) Buy a Timmy
2.) Send Timmy to BLAST for cleaning and maintenence
3.) Get back the Timmy, own people with it for a day
4.) Rip Timmy and Spyder completely down
5.) Swap the Timmy parts into the Spyder body
6.)
7.) SPIMMY!

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 04:30 PM
ummmm no 6 step........................:dodgy: just like the cake

especiialypsycho
09-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Is there an advantage to having a spimmy? id really just stick with a regular timmy

bigred76
09-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Eh, I really like my Spimmy. :) The advantages of it are purely uniqueness. And because the bodies are so cheap and easily available, you can buy a Timmy with a punctured body for cheap and use the Spyder body easily.

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 04:40 PM
its just one of those things that people make just make plus they are cool

Critical
09-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Yes, or do something truly evil, buy my MR1 spimmy body and use that, all those fools buying that $1000 mil-sim marq will look foolish.

Oh, and I've started drinking, heavily, so my quality of posts should go up substantially.

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 04:41 PM
you made me giggle like a baby whose giggling

bigred76
09-08-2008, 04:46 PM
I'll be joining you in that bin after I get back home... at 8... Stupd GF had to schedule a class for now... :(

Another thing about Spimmy's is that you can mill the body as much as you want, with how cheap they are and how much extra material you're given to work with. :)

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 04:49 PM
id love see someone build a spycker

bigred76
09-08-2008, 04:52 PM
A Spocker, you mean? Been done before, Otter even had a tutorial on his website for it.

Critical
09-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Plus anything can be spimmied, Spyders, TES, any STBB could probably work, total sleeper, and, since it's cheaper to buy an older Timmy than build a spimmy, you can rest easy in the knowledge that your marker is worth less than the parts you bought to make it, but it's your's.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Well that's... kind... If you mill out the bottom of the body, you can make it accept 2k5 frames, which are (IMO) the total ****.

SundragonPPS
09-08-2008, 04:58 PM
WOW, just WOW! You fella's don't kid around when posting is involved do you?

If you entered last week, check out the week #1 thread for the results ;)

Good luck this week if you didn't!

Critical
09-08-2008, 04:58 PM
No, the total **** are white russians. Gives me an excuse to drink vodka, and my wife can't yell at me because I tell her "at least I'm drinking milk"

SundragonPPS
09-08-2008, 05:00 PM
I <3 white Russians.

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Does that disqualify you from your own contest? And I smell a fix (what exactly does a fix smell like? I love the smell of cocoa butter in the morning, here, smell my finger) The person who won should be disqualified for winning because he won.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:02 PM
WOW, just WOW! You fella's don't kid around when posting is involved do you?

Whadduyathink we're going to do when more posts = more chance to win? ;)

Hahahaha!

White Russians are good, but so are Black Russians. I prefer "Hyphy Juice..." Hypnotiq with a shot of Hennessey on top. ;)

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Black russians are too... something I can't think of. I really don't care for the coffee liqueur as much as I do the creme liqueur, but I make them mostly vodka, everything else is just pretty lingerie.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:07 PM
... I don't think SPPS is going to win his own contest. ;) Nor do I think you've had enough to drink if you can still smell. :) Couldn't edit my last post for that, hahaha!

I really like Kaluha, it's nice and sweet. By itself it's just too much of a sipping drink for me.

SundragonPPS
09-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Does that disqualify you from your own contest? And I smell a fix (what exactly does a fix smell like? I love the smell of cocoa butter in the morning, here, smell my finger) The person who won should be disqualified for winning because he won.

I'll pass on the finger thank you. I can't afford to win this contest. Have way more parts and markers than I need ha ha. ;)

Whadduyathink we're going to do when more posts = more chance to win? ;)

Hahahaha!

White Russians are good, but so are Black Russians. I prefer "Hyphy Juice..." Hypnotiq with a shot of Hennessey on top. ;)

Appears as though week #2 may need another thread if you guys run this one dry. :tup:

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Kaluha, no, no thanks. something just not right there. Of course, the last time I drank Kaluha was the night before the police showed up on my doorstep and I found myself facing the possibility of about a dozen felonies. That can kind of take the taste away, if you will.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Oh boy... you have too many guns, Sunny? What am I, then? :)

Poor Crit, you should really give Kaluha another chance.... ;)

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Nope, moved on to better forms of self abusement, I got married.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Bahahahaha! The ol' *looks around for Crit's wife first* ball and chain gig, eh? ;)

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 05:18 PM
im irish i drink most of the world under the table all tho irsh wiskey can only be handled a couple of sips

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm Irish-German-Swiss... bahahaha. Drinking and fighting is in my blood. :)

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 05:21 PM
not really if your swiss means your nuetral....ha i win

SundragonPPS
09-08-2008, 05:23 PM
I'll pass on the finger thank you. I can't afford to win this contest. Have way more parts and markers than I need ha ha. ;)

How'd that get in there? :dodgy:

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm English/German. When I get pissed, I lob noisy bombs at myself.

And how exactly is this thread going to dry up? We're 18 pages in on the first day?

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Being Swiss only means I know good chocolate to match the Brandy/Whiskey to. ;)

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 05:27 PM
i think big red is a hersye ompa lompa that drinks and has a red beard

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:28 PM
What's a "hersye?" :)

Sunny, for a struggling college student... 14 guns is a lot to keep around.... ;)

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:31 PM
14 is a lot for anyone. Right now, I only have 3 3/4. And one of them is still at the machinist's.

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 05:32 PM
sorry hershey as in the chocolate...................sing me a song....serenade me....make me feel good................where is slim in all of this?

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:35 PM
First off, I sing off key when I lip sync, so you really don't want any singing to happen, second, I will have no part in making you feel good, that's entirely on your own. Third, who cares, he either shows or doesn't, at this point, would he be able to keep up?

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Hahaha, I added up what my guns are at right now for resale value (not what I put into them, merely what I could get out of them at the usual PBN prices), and it was a bit over $3g's...

vikingshadow
09-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Sooooo, 19 flipping pages and I haven't posted since page 6...you guys are uping your post count like crazy! Pretty soon, a couple of you are going to have more posts than me, haha!

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Did you check out week one? Yeah, I didn't think so.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Keep posting Vike, Crit's slowing down as his annebriated state is slowly kicking in. :)

vikingshadow
09-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Sure I checked out week one - I just didn't want to say who won.

By the way - nener nener! :p

Remember when post count actually mattered to people? What was that? 3 years ago? Post whoring, we used to call it. I was the sluttiest one of all (not counting Dragon, that is!) :D

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:43 PM
That's inebriated. :D The only reason I'll stop posting is 10:30, when I have to take 3 advil and go to bed so that I will be able to scrape myself together to go to work tomorrow.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Man, TRB threatened to ban me at one point if I went over a certain allotted amount of posts per day... those were horrid times....

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Well TRB hasn't been seen other than drive-bys for quite some time, so you have my permission to post away, whatever makes you happy.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Hahaha, he's been trying to stay under the radar, methinks. That reminds me, I have to PM Steph to see if she still remembers my Shocker...

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:50 PM
That really just sounds incredibly wrong on so many levels.

TheDarkShadow
09-08-2008, 05:51 PM
I was one post off, that is probably the closest i'll ever get

Ace24
09-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Jesus, I'm denied internet access for the day and all this happens? Great. Now I'm far behind.

*throws rock at Tim*

bigred76
09-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Just ask her about my Shocker, Crit... she'll tell you how wonderful it is. ;)

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 05:57 PM
yep one post too early...................but i would probably have crapped my pants prettywell if i had won and started shacking

Critical
09-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Started shacking? What, you were going to go out in the woods and build a hut?

bigred76
09-08-2008, 06:01 PM
I don't have a clue what he's babbling about either... :confused: Check out Vike's screenshot, then this harmless fireworks picture and compare the red parts...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/Memorial%20Day%20Fireworks/IMG_2727.jpg

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 06:01 PM
hey hey there is no need to point all of my spelling mistakes..im an engineer i only need to be able to design and build not read...................jeez :dodgy:

bigred76
09-08-2008, 06:03 PM
And to post the actual pictures since I cannot edit a post:
Vike's:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/14.jpg

Harmless picture:
http://tinyurl.com/562avb[/

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 06:05 PM
thats just bizarre! i had something productive to post, but i forgets... :(

Critical
09-08-2008, 06:05 PM
I went to an architectural engineering school for 3 1/2 years, they were kind of picky about being able to read.

Although, it was fun to have the programming class with the NASA scientist who's rockets blew up.

And the physics teacher who, when someone knocked over a Snapple bottle, turned and said "I hope that wasn't a bong". I loved that class.

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 06:07 PM
actually my physics teacher got confused when i brought in a r/c airplane that she said would never fly until i had it take off in the field out back

Critical
09-08-2008, 06:08 PM
I enjoyed physics, I should of been a physician. Wait, what?

Ace24
09-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Is your finger stinky afterward? Thats why I don't shoot shockers.. they give you stinky fingers.

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 06:09 PM
you make me laugh at your large confuzing words and your small difficult ones

Ace24
09-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Words like Rental and Air? 0.0

HOLY BLUE HIPPO! THERE IS A SQUIRREL IN MY CEILING! FIGHTING A BAT! They're making scratchy hissy, squeaky noises!

TheDarkShadow
09-08-2008, 06:13 PM
this thread is starting to get slightly lude... nine ten.

bigred76
09-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Bahahahahaha! I noticed that only Sascha, Ted, and Dave really seemed to notice what that fireworks picture looks like... lol...

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 06:14 PM
O_o that was about as random as i will ever get go up with a peanut and a steak so which wins you can handle them

Critical
09-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Well gentlemen, it has been orgasmic, or not, but it's time for one last drink, then off to bed so that I can rise up in the morning and convince the heathens to sell more phones to the great unwashed hordes. Enjoy the evening, someone try to straighten out Vike, or put him in the corner and lock the wheels on his wheelchair.

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 06:15 PM
im debating on sticking with mech. engineering. i love the mechanical part (making things work), but i hate all the thermodynamics and pressure and stuff. i like dealing with stuff i can actually see working, not something that is theoretically there.

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 06:15 PM
its closing time so order your whiskey or beer who wants to drive me home literally and figuitivly :dodgy:

Ace24
09-08-2008, 06:17 PM
I want some whiskey. I want some vodka too.. and some jeger... and some... blueeeeee *sings*

hey look! flower!

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 06:17 PM
whats with everyone on aim but no one starting a chat?

TheDarkShadow
09-08-2008, 06:18 PM
don't stop drinking critical, that's when the fun ends...

and I noticed that tim ;)

vikingshadow
09-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Bahahahahaha! I noticed that only Sascha, Ted, and Dave really seemed to notice what that fireworks picture looks like... lol...

Nah, I noticed what it looked like. I just didn't want to get too graphic for the kiddos here!

You'd have to catch me to lock my wheelchair wheels. I've installed the turbo boosters this week, and found a whole new stash of Gunny's meds!

bigred76
09-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Good Night Critical, good luck with work tomorrow...

You have to understand the physics to get everything done, though. I.E. tensile strengths in bridges, and brittleness. You need to understand all the little things going into it so that the bridge just doesn't snap one day!

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 06:21 PM
no, i get that stuff, i just don't like it. i'm one of those people that would rather make catapults than figuring out how to boats float, if you get what i'm saying...

Ace24
I have no idea. I've been busy wasting 4 minutes watching a guy pop balloons and then get naked on Youtube... All because a friend (female) of mine sent me the link.

Dear god. *scrubs eyeballs*

TheDarkShadow
eh now i'm just rambling for no reason... i'm gettin tired but i dont wanna go to bed

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 06:22 PM
i have about 30 aluminum cans in my room, but no idea what to use them for...

XSiv Force
09-08-2008, 06:23 PM
oh i think about 75% of us realized what it looked likebut didnt say anything because of the ridicule that would come after it

TheDarkShadow
09-08-2008, 06:24 PM
sascha, you need to make a hillbilly wind chime out of those

Muddytaco
09-08-2008, 06:26 PM
I am just waiting for everybody to go to bed before late night SOC members totally own this thread:p

Ace24
09-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Agreed. Dave, Tim, Sasha, Andy... let's do this :)

Blah, 9/11 video is depressing me. :( Wish it never happened.

DFSniper
09-08-2008, 06:38 PM
me too... listening to a bunch of songs about it doesnt help either... :(

Muddytaco
09-08-2008, 06:44 PM
I don't know what to put in my post, so this is it......

bigred76
09-08-2008, 07:29 PM
OK, I'm back on. :) Had to drive home from school, Cheri finally got off...

Kunithrayin
09-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Arg!! You people post to much!! Your leaving me behind... Oh well I'll still have some chance of winning

Ace24
09-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Broccaliiidcka! What is that? I don't know. I'm just too tired to care!

bigred76
09-08-2008, 07:57 PM
You both are odd, you damn post whores! Just kidding.... or am I? :dodgy:

Muddytaco
09-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Tim we all know your using this thread to try and pass ted's post count

bigred76
09-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Shhh, I told you to keep that on the down low! Now everyone will know! :smirk:

especiialypsycho
09-08-2008, 08:45 PM
EEEKGAD I missed a lot. 9/11 is my dads birthday, pretty sucky if you asked me, I might go balling with Tim on friday! (i will mow him down like my lawn on a hot day)

bigred76
09-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Hahaha... that's what he thinks... He can't do anything without a loaned gun... ;)

Muddytaco
09-08-2008, 09:15 PM
He could probably own you just by throwing his paint

bigred76
09-08-2008, 09:18 PM
We'll see what happens when my Borg comes out... ;) Just you wait...

SideSwipe226
09-08-2008, 09:18 PM
oh my god! this thread has grown exponentially! how much higher can it go?

bigred76
09-08-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm betting to about page 125, at the very least, given the current rate we're going at. Get us OGer's going, and we just keep talking. :D

Muddytaco
09-08-2008, 10:08 PM
It will really get up there if everybody keeps making posts like this.

DFSniper
09-09-2008, 03:13 AM
dave, i passed ted's post count a few months ago. i was so proud of myself! and ted, whats with the made up words? you should really get more sleep!

Critical
09-09-2008, 03:35 AM
You guys disappoint me, you only made two more pages without me? This place is falling apart.

DFSniper
09-09-2008, 03:38 AM
meh, i had this thing called "sleep" that came up, and i couldn't say no. well, time for school, later guys!

Critical
09-09-2008, 03:51 AM
See ya later! have fun filling you're head with all the stuff that you will never use again.

(no offense Vike, I'm sure you teach something useful)