PDA

View Full Version : Double Feed + Chopping

smilexelectric
09-06-2008, 10:47 AM
I've had problems with this gun since I got it but I fixed it shot nice when my 98 Customs valve gave out a week ago. Then the next week I played the balls were zipping around everywhere, I could see paint flying behind the ball when I shot, velocity was all the way out not even turned up. Took it home cleaned it out, shot fine. Now I started shooting it again, shoots 2 balls, chops, then the balls fly around crazy.

What the heck is this guns problem?

Once it's fixed im selling it, it's been nothing but a liability the whole time.

Kunithrayin
09-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Once you have one ball bust the rest are going to fly around everywhere because they get paint on them. Tell us more about your gun. Is it full stock or do you have some upgrades? HP Air or CO2? Help us help you.

XSiv Force
09-06-2008, 11:40 AM
2 balls= detent missing
paint flying behind ball = cheap/ busted paint
crazy ball flying= paintin barrel/ cheap paint with dimples

solution= buy new detent/buy better paint

irishwarrior
09-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Seriously, this gun is incredibly reliable once you have all the basics like good paint and a non-malfunctioning detent. When my MR1 was fully stock I only chopped about 5 balls in about three years and that was with a grav hopper.

Kunithrayin
09-06-2008, 03:46 PM
I've had my MR1 for almost 2 years now ,full stock, with a grav hopper and have bursted/choped mabey 3 balls.

sneekypete
09-06-2008, 09:46 PM
I agree. I have had mine for about a year and not really had any trouble. I would check your detents.

slim and shady
09-08-2008, 08:47 PM
the problem is your detents change it you will be fine.

smilexelectric
09-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Well, I use recon paint, but it was doing it with Smart Parts paint also. I live 15 mins from the All American Paintball Park, which behind the park is the factory where they make the guns and test. But that paint was not cheap at all it was 50 bucks for a box of 2000 and thats what they use for tournaments. I pulled the detent out and it looks fine I compared it to the brand new one. I have no co2 right now.