PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James beat in HORSE?

vikingshadow
09-05-2008, 05:02 AM
http://www.latimes.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2876186

He's a HORSE shark, haha!

MVS1
09-05-2008, 06:11 AM
The ridiculous part is that guy probably makes 1% of what Lebron James does in a year and Lebron got shcooled, he even missed a granny free-throw, why is it again that these "mega" athletes are getting paid so much?

Hoppy11
09-05-2008, 08:51 AM
I hate lebron and that was AWESOME!!

irishwarrior
09-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Basketball talent and HORSE talent aren't the always the same. HORSE requires more timing, accuracy and precision. Basketball requires more handling, quickness and making the basic shots whereas, in HORSE it requires the ability to do crazy moves.

Hossy
09-05-2008, 12:22 PM
I almost guarentee that I could beat Lebron in HORSE. HORSE is a game of knowing your tricks.

For example, I have a few shots that lebron may have not even shot before in his life, that I know I can make with my eyes closed. Lebron is amazing, but when you come up with some shot over the backboard which lebron probably hasnt shot since high school, he isnt exaclty going to knock it down like any shot that he would take regularly in a game. Point being, anyone can beat anyone on anyday. Its just about knowing a few shots that you know you can hit, and using them to your advantage.

Hoppy11
09-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Basketball talent and HORSE talent aren't the always the same. HORSE requires more timing, accuracy and precision. Basketball requires more handling, quickness and making the basic shots whereas, in HORSE it requires the ability to do crazy moves.

I disagree. Ive played bball of my life and timing accuracy and precision are HUGE factors in bball. I agree that they are totally different because HORSE is just a trick game. Its like trick shots in billards compared to nine ball.

TheDarkShadow
09-05-2008, 01:20 PM
that is pretty cool

irishwarrior
09-05-2008, 01:25 PM
I disagree. Ive played bball of my life and timing accuracy and precision are HUGE factors in bball. I agree that they are totally different because HORSE is just a trick game. Its like trick shots in billards compared to nine ball.

I agree with you, I just couldn't find any good way to materialize my thoughts.:p

DFSniper
09-05-2008, 08:08 PM
im trying to find the video that has rodney mullen in a game of SKATE with some random kid, but i can't remember what its called :(

shunut
09-05-2008, 08:44 PM
I don't know, I think maybe LeBron lost on purpose. Thats just what I'm seeing, that or he really didn't care and put absolutely no effort into it.

Modded-Like-Hell
09-06-2008, 07:01 AM
some one got owned

villageidiot019
10-07-2008, 09:49 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!! That was hilarious some of those shots weren't too bad