PDA

View Full Version : I need a fixin!

Paintballadict18
08-31-2008, 12:16 AM
ok so i was playin the other day and im having major problems with my VS3 first it wasn't recocking good, i had to recock it after 10 shots or 4 if i shot fast, so the dude who works at the field lubes it and it starts working better then out of no where it just starts spewing out gas and balls and i have to turn off the ASA and turn it back on
and my detents fell out and my fasta was being hella dumb i had to shake my gun like crazy or just turn of my eyes completley

wats up!!!!!

and im going to play in two months u in the mountains and i dont want it to be actin up on me there
or ill have to use a tippman...
id rather throw the paintballs

im getting ready to sell it and get the Rs

Gah

Griff
08-31-2008, 11:02 AM
You could use a sling sling shot. it will work better than throwing the paint and it shouldn't break down.

Try upping the presure to your marker, sounds like it is starving for air, try 250-300 psi. as for detents I saw a mod that you yous a ballbearing with a light spring behind it. as for the fasta do the eyes work. and check batterires.

Paintballadict18
08-31-2008, 11:17 AM
ok ill try that i need to go get my tank filled and test
and im gonna change the batteries right now

Paintballadict18
09-14-2008, 04:58 PM
well i changed the batteries and it was ten times better
i realized i played like 3 times without changing the batteries
i admit the fasta is energy efficient
6k balls
on 2 batteries

and i turned the air to 300 did the same thing so i turned it down to 250-260
and it worked like a charm all day idk what the velocity was though but they flew pretty far so it was good