PDA

View Full Version : Campo Gotcha Torneo Inverno Mix

nastystankweed
08-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Hey guys here is a little mix of the semipro and rookie tournament done buy a buddie of mine. He couldnt get the pro tourney though:(

My team placed first and semi pro and I got the best play and MVP award lol:D We played pro and went up against 6 great guatemalan teams who have been playing for years. We ended up in third place getting wins on all of the other teams but, it rained and we couldnt play the semi finals and we were the third seed points wise. All and all a great expierience and we did suprisingly well for our first pro tourney. It was great being congrajulated by all the pro's everyone said I deserved MVP in the pro but its cool. Also the CAPPL is coming to Guatemala and Tohil(my team) is deff in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WiOY3X-zQo

Im the guy who runs towards the camera at the beggining of the vid, I got a blue evil jersey on, a olive grill and my pm8

xsvly-fat
08-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Tell the guy with the blue evil jersey, olive grill, and PM8 that he plays like a noob, just kidding :p looked like fun, glad you guys did good, you look like you play pretty well as a team too

nastystankweed
08-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Tell the guy with the blue evil jersey, olive grill, and PM8 that he plays like a noob, just kidding :p looked like fun, glad you guys did good, you look like you play pretty well as a team too

THX by the way he is a total noob:p we pratice every thursday and sunday we gotta play good for the PSP, I aint just going there for fun. Were finally getting to know each other since we moved to Tohil from Yong gunz. I wish I had vids of the full games.:D

TheDarkShadow
08-27-2008, 06:56 PM
pretty good vid, credits are too long though