PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday To...

DFSniper
08-24-2008, 02:47 AM
Ace24! happy birthday ted!

pbgrandpa
08-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Happy Birthday Ted :yay:

Modded-Like-Hell
08-24-2008, 06:33 AM
Happy b-day

especiialypsycho
08-24-2008, 07:39 AM
~~!!happy Birthday!!~~

TheDarkShadow
08-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Merry Tedmas

VS2 King
08-24-2008, 08:49 AM
happy birthday

slim and shady
08-24-2008, 04:01 PM
happy birthday.

Muddytaco
08-24-2008, 06:09 PM
http://img36.picoodle.com/img/img36/8/6/30/f_emohappybirm_74ca741.png

STRIKEFIRST
08-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Happy BDAY Ted!

SpyderMan723
08-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Felis Navidad?

heh. Happy BD Ted :)

battlechaser
08-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Happy bday man!

Ace24
08-24-2008, 09:44 PM
http://img36.picoodle.com/img/img36/8/6/30/f_emohappybirm_74ca741.png
Rofl... Thanks.

Everything has been so rough lately. My mother keeps getting worse. She has a blind spot that causes her to crash into things and her eye sight keeps getting worse.

She isn't able to speak like she normally would. She can put it together in her head, but it just doesn't come out right. It's all very depressing. On top of that, the only one who really remembered my birthday was Rika. My parents, sister, family friends, and one of my best friends all forgot.

To make things worse, family friends came up and took us all out to eat (Including Rika) and during the dinner, Rika mentioned something about today being my birthday and my sister freaked out because she forgot, and then my mother realized she forgot and walked over to give me a hug and started crying. She said, "You're too important to me to be forgotten like this. Your birthday shouldn't be forgotten and I'm very sorry I did."

The discussion around the table during the lunch made me cry because I worry so much about my mother and how things don't seem to be getting any better.

I'm just glad most of my friends remembered, Rika bought me this really cool necklace and my dad went out of his way today to get me a cake when he realized it was my b-day.

On top of everything, the 24 hour scenario I was suppose to go to from the 23rd to the 24th was a flop. 12 people including my team and a couple friends showed. It was a waste of my money and I would have much rather spent that time with Rika at the restaurant she had reservations at. (That she had to cancel because she found out I had that scenario) I ended up getting the MVP on the US Forces team and had quite a bit of fun... but it wasn't worth the money. The ION worked flawlessly the last game when I pulled it out and I kept all the players back from the plane as Timm rushed into it and controlled it for 10 minutes straight.

I'll have more info on it when I can stop crying.

Everything is hitting me so hard right now. The realization that I might be losing my mother. The fact that I need this program I'm in, in college and that it's my last chance at making a success out of my future. The fact that I don't know how I'm going to concentrait in school right now with this happening, when all I can think about is my mother... and worrying about her. I'm sorry.

STRIKEFIRST
08-24-2008, 09:49 PM
Rofl... Thanks.

Everything has been so rough lately. My mother keeps getting worse. She has a blind spot that causes her to crash into things and her eye sight keeps getting worse.

She isn't able to speak like she normally would. She can put it together in her head, but it just doesn't come out right. It's all very depressing. On top of that, the only one who really remembered my birthday was Rika. My parents, sister, family friends, and one of my best friends all forgot.

To make things worse, family friends came up and took us all out to eat (Including Rika) and during the dinner, Rika mentioned something about today being my birthday and my sister freaked out because she forgot, and then my mother realized she forgot and walked over to give me a hug and started crying. She said, "You're too important to me to be forgotten like this. Your birthday shouldn't be forgotten and I'm very sorry I did."

The discussion around the table during the lunch made me cry because I worry so much about my mother and how things don't seem to be getting any better.

I'm just glad most of my friends remembered, Rika bought me this really cool necklace and my dad went out of his way today to get me a cake when he realized it was my b-day.

On top of everything, the 24 hour scenario I was suppose to go to from the 23rd to the 24th was a flop. 12 people including my team and a couple friends showed. It was a waste of my money and I would have much rather spent that time with Rika at the restaurant she had reservations at. (That she had to cancel because she found out I had that scenario) I ended up getting the MVP on the US Forces team and had quite a bit of fun... but it wasn't worth the money. The ION worked flawlessly the last game when I pulled it out and I kept all the players back from the plane as Timm rushed into it and controlled it for 10 minutes straight.

I'll have more info on it when I can stop crying.

Everything is hitting me so hard right now. The realization that I might be losing my mother. The fact that I need this program I'm in, in college and that it's my last chance at making a success out of my future. The fact that I don't know how I'm going to concentrait in school right now with this happening, when all I can think about is my mother... and worrying about her. I'm sorry.

You have nothing to be sorry for...hang in there man.

timmyshoota
08-24-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm glad I missed telling Ted happy birthday. He's a homo.

<3

Ace24
08-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Ok. Now that I'm done crying harder then I've ever cried before...

First game we played (and we were late because we were picking up BigRed [No not Tim... another guy we call BigRed. He is also a ginger and tall as ****] and got lost) was a wooded game. We were assigned to the US Forces team and the VC's were attacking a bridge. We were to protect it for 10 mins. We failed. The terrain was covered in dense foliage and our shots just weren't making it. We also had the high ground and everything was impossible to get to from our location.

The second game was in a village. The objective of this game was to be the first team to acquire the ammo box and to get it to the other side. This box weighed around 50 lbs, so it was a task to carry. The VC's got it first and proceeded to take it up the right side of the village and we kept them in the bunker they were taking cover behind. We finally got the two out that were carrying the ammo box and recovered it. Matt and I tried to get it to the church (which was at the center right of the field) in order to have enough cover to regroup and get to their side. We failed at communicating and that resulted in me taking two to the neck. Timm had run out of paint, so he was up in the tower, watching over the game and calling out positions to us. This did help... but not by much, considering they were out of our firing range. (Yet we were in theirs... hmm...) We won this game, getting the box further than they did.

The third game was in the woods again. This time it was a last man standing game. The game lasted at least 40 mins. Most of which I spent on my belly, sneaking up on people. Each player had 3 lives (same as the other games.) and it was really hard to get any shots off due to the thick brush. I was very glad I filled my hydration blatter at that point. It ended up being Timm and I left at the end against 3 players. The 3 players were set up in positions close to each other but at different angles. Timm had run out of paint (once again) and was calling out locations for me as I crawled up to get better angles on the opposition. I got as close as I could without being spotted and shot off a round (keep in mind I had my pump all of the games besides the last one) at the closest player. It bounced and he spotted me. I then noticed the second player and tried to keep hidden from him. At that point I was snapping, on my stomach, with a pump, against the one I originally fired at. Then another player opened fire on me from the right. The player I originally shot at (who was in front of me) and the player on the right kept a steady stream of paint going towards me and boxed me in. I crawled as far up as I could to the bunker in front of me... but I just couldn't get there fast enough. I got tagged from the right and it was over.

The fourth game was a defend and attack game. The US Forces had to protect a crashed airplane. This plane was in the middle of both of the starting positions and I figured that since it was the last game and I had 4 pods, plus the hopper left... that I'd get out the ION for it's first day of use since I built it. (Yeah... I've only played pump for a really long time now) The plan was to spray paint off the break in the direction of their start point, so with the 3100psi, 4 pods, and 1 hopper of paint I had, I walked my fingers as fast as they could go as soon as the horn blew. Timm ran straight for the plane as one of our players (CXBL player with a Shocker) and I eliminated all the players on the other team (took out their first of four lives). We were able to reach our destinations fine and once we did, we kept them. I immediately fell in love with my gun and couldn't stop smiling. Bigred said that he heard me giggling the entire time as I took out player after player and kept them away from Timm in the plane. We won the 10 min defend without a problem and I still had a pod left, so I let Cuyler fire off the last pod to show him the gun. At the last ball in the hopper, the gun started to sound different. I checked the 45/4500 PSI tank and was amazed to see that there was roughly 300 left. I was very impressed that I got 4 pods and a hopper off of a 45/4500 with only 3100 (roughly) psi left in it.

All in all, it was a decent day... but it would have been much more worth it if everyone didn't leave at 6:30 (it was suppose to be 24 hours) and there were more players. Oh well. What did piss me off was the fact that their guns were definitely shooting higher then the 280 that they were suppose to be at. I got hit in the arm from about 40 feet away and it left a welt of the same caliber as the welt I got in the NPPL from being bunkered. NPPL was regulated at 300FPS. Explain to me that? I knew it was odd that their paintballs were going further than mine were. *sigh*