PDA

View Full Version : anyone mod my stock?

hoodtrix
08-23-2008, 11:53 PM
I was wondering if anyone out there would mod my mr2 stock stock to have that upper bar cut off, i just dont have the tools for it
this mod:: http://www.sundragonpps.com/paintball_mr_stock_mod.html
ill pay shipping and a tip

interceptorMR2
08-24-2008, 08:05 AM
That should be an easy home project to do actually, do you have a saw? Unless you really really want that rounded look to it, all you need is a saw. If you want that rounded look, I personally would just sit there with some pretty agressive grit sandpaper for a while. Just see if you have the same tools that they used if you really want that rounded off look. It's a simple task, much cheaper to do it yourself than have someone else do it and have it shipped and such.

hoodtrix
08-24-2008, 09:18 AM
not if you dont have any tools

interceptorMR2
08-24-2008, 09:32 AM
ooooh thats a different story then...

TheDarkShadow
08-24-2008, 10:40 AM
go and buy a cheap handsaw and some sand paper

slim and shady
08-24-2008, 12:22 PM
^ yeah I agree it would probably cost you more to ship it then to buy the tools.

dangerous_encounter
09-07-2008, 08:15 AM
i agree buy the tools or ask friends if they have a hand saw and then buy some sand paper. if you want to get really into it get a rat tail hand file to make the back not have a "block" so the indents go all the way up. that is what i did on mine nd it looks awsome! but i have to agree with every one else on buy or borrow the tools. ask around you never know :)

irishwarrior
09-07-2008, 08:36 AM
If you're in high school and you have a shop teacher, ask if you can work on it there.

hoodtrix
09-07-2008, 09:49 AM
high school?.........LOL man I havent been there in 10yrs and I never took woodshop...........lol but that was a good idea just a lil late :) i think im gunna leave it the way it is :)

'01edgered
09-08-2008, 03:25 AM
where are you from

primitive
09-09-2008, 10:31 AM
i mod my stock yesterday using nothing but a leatherman! it looks so cool and it functions so much better! believe me once u do it u wont regret it. all i did was saw thru at slight angles using the saw of my leatherman and then filed first with rough side and then with smoother side of file. result looks exactly like on sundragon! if u really wanna save some cash went to any random shop buy urself one hacksaw blade and a piece of sand paper. will barely cost anything. less than a dollar i rate.

just wrap the blade in a piece of cloth as a handle and go sit and watch tv while u saw thru it!