PDA

View Full Version : Virtue vs Tabao

drummer84
08-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Whats better? Why?

Triple xXx
10-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Whats better? Why?

I bought the Tadao board with the M7 chip!

I love it! I used to break paint with the stock board. Now I have not broken a single ball in a long long time. Like 4 cases of paint.

The Virtue has the laser eyes but I bought the Tadao becasue that is what Kingman uses and it was cheaper.

You won't be disapointed with the Tadoa. Make sure you get the M7 chip with it!

go to: www. ansgear.com

vikingshadow
10-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Sigh

Here we go again. An aftermarket board is an aftermarket board is an aftermarket board is an after...

They ALL do basically the same thing, they ALL have their own special modes, they ALL go faster than ANYONE can physically shoot and they ALL have their own fanboys.

You won't be able to tell the difference (in speed, dwell, or modes) in any of the boards, and I don't care how many million times it samples the trigger per pull. At least people stopped using that as an argument for which board was better. That's utterly ridiculous!

I've used the WAS boards, the Virtue board, the Tadao board, the Predator board and the T board. I didn't notice ANY difference (outside of their "special" modes - which basically means uncapped/unlimited ramping out of control). Here's what I say - IF you need an aftermarket board, get the cheaper one or the one that you can quickly install and get out playing with.

Things to look for:

1. Cost
2. Availability
3. Customer service backing
4. Upgradeability
5. LED vs Sound vs LCD vs OLED (OLCD?) I like the "O" boards because of the screen, but it's personal preference.

Notice - no mention of modes, settings or whatnot because they're all the same.

xsvly-fat
10-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Vike said it lol

DRAGON
10-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Sigh

Here we go again. An aftermarket board is an aftermarket board is an aftermarket board is an after...

Well if you're just looking at it as just an electronic board, ya. If you're looking at it from an up to date program perspective, what you mentioned may not apply. They all have buzzers and bells but things such as eye logic can set them apart -

Virtue is not updating any of their Spyder boards from what I've gathered. Taba......um.....Tadao always seems to keep their boards up to date and will flash them for free when updates are available -

If I had some old board I would be reluctant to spend money on another to keep it up to date. If I was buying fresh I would of course go with the most current available. Prices on all Spyder boards are pretty relative -

Bigcountry77
06-09-2009, 01:03 PM
The Tadao board is the cheaper of the two does the same thing, and you do not have to make any modifications to anything it fits perfectly in the stock board spot and you can go play the same day easy money!

bigred76
06-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Tadao, not "Tabao." It's pronounced in the English language as "Tah-dow."