PDA

View Full Version : 3round burst or normal burst on MR3

hoodtrix
08-21-2008, 09:37 AM
the only thing i dislike about my mr3 is no 3roud burst, anyone know how to get a 3round burst onto my mr3? I've tried looking at board but only the ventrue board fits the MR3 and i dont want ramping i want 3rd burst.

lopezm78
08-21-2008, 12:23 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Spyder-T-BOARD-TBOARD-Ramping-MR-VS-Electra-Eyes_W0QQitemZ140259914226QQihZ004QQcategoryZ36285 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

try that link. it is for a T-Board that does not have ramping but has burst as well as a couple more modes. you can always find someone willing to trade their board from a MR2 with you and do it that way.....hope that helps

yet another noob question from me....what is ramping..you have semi, auto and burst, what the hell elso could you have....throw hopper????

is there a better brand paint to get??

mr1 sniper
08-21-2008, 01:43 PM
ramping, you start out semi and it goes full auto increasingly

slim and shady
08-24-2008, 11:38 AM
last time i looked the MR2 and MR3 grip were pretty well the same so a virtue board should fit to. YOu may have to drill a new hole for a charging port though but thats not hard at all.

SundragonPPS
08-24-2008, 01:38 PM
If all you want is a couple burst modes, you can do what I did to my MR2 here. (http://www.sundragonpps.com/paintball_mr2_board_change.html) It will save you the expense of an aftermarket board and you can pretty much pick and choose exactly which Spyder board you want in your MR3. There's probably many available in sales threads for around $5-10.

The only downside in your case is, you'll be sacrificing the eyes. With a decent feeding hopper, at 13-15 bps there's really no need for eyes.

slim and shady
08-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Lots of the new MR2 boards should be availeble as well (they have eyes) as people often upgrade there boards with them too.

hoodtrix
08-26-2008, 08:19 AM
whoo hoo called spyder and they send me one for $50 3round burst with eye here i come lol

bigred76
08-26-2008, 10:24 AM
... Why do you want 3-round burst? Give me THREE logical reasons why it is important you have it.. Semi is the way to go when playing rec, otherwise you're a mere douche.

hoodtrix
08-26-2008, 10:49 AM
hmmmm i didnt expect flaming on these forums.
1.) first ball never lands on target
2.) raises the change to get some one out because it lowers the chance of them staying in the game dew to balls bouncing
3.) great supression fire, im my teams heavy
if thats not good enough i dont really care im not playing for you im playing for me.

DFSniper
08-26-2008, 10:58 AM
ignore tim, he's always critical...

3 round burst is cool for scenario/milsim, but i'd probably never use it in a regular rec game.

bigred76
08-26-2008, 10:58 AM
Flaming? I haven't even started yet... :) I'm gonna keep it short due to not feeling the need to keep it long like my previous posts on this.

I'm merely expressing disgust that I have of your ideals. You have a ROCKING TRIGGER frame, and yet cannot keep up with me with a standard electronic trigger. Needing to keep up, you take the easy road and get a mode to balance it out. That's what you're implying to me by being a ****head and "wanting" 3-round burst.

I don't care who the **** you're playing for, you're still a ****head, using modes to keep up when you don't need them.

villageidiot019
10-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Whats the board called that they are sending you with the eye?

hoodtrix
10-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Flaming? I haven't even started yet... :) I'm gonna keep it short due to not feeling the need to keep it long like my previous posts on this.

I'm merely expressing disgust that I have of your ideals. You have a ROCKING TRIGGER frame, and yet cannot keep up with me with a standard electronic trigger. Needing to keep up, you take the easy road and get a mode to balance it out. That's what you're implying to me by being a ****head and "wanting" 3-round burst.

I don't care who the **** you're playing for, you're still a ****head, using modes to keep up when you don't need them.

calm down there man. I never once called you a ****head and by calling me a mere douch for wanted 3rd burst is flaming. Also I dont have a rocking trigger I have the standerd double trigger. As far as keeping up with etriggers. I play smart not hard. Beside seeing as how I nolonger have the double trigger I cant walk it.

bigred76
10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
You just made my brain come to a screeching halt, jump out of my head, and roll around on the floor screaming in pain.. That only happens rarely. You left my post be for a MONTH and TEN DAYS, then come back and misinterpret it? I don't even have a smiley or a respectable response for that.

Lonus
10-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Who let bigred out of the hammer section. :)

slim and shady
10-14-2008, 06:50 PM
oh **** he just keeps clawing his way out of there I will fix the fence tommmorow. ;)

interceptorMR2
10-14-2008, 08:36 PM
i think you should just oust the fence idea. get concrete this time, line the inside structure with iron rods, that should hold it for a little longer than a fence :D

bigred76
10-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Hahahaha! I still find it funny that you think that I am a pump-only player, Lonus.

Better make that wall taller than 15ft, otherwise I'll just scale that. ;)