PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm, this cannot be good...

badlandsrox
08-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Okay, so cooked a chicken the other day, all was going well until I had some left overs for breakfast today... I pulled it out of the fridge, and grabbed a peice, but then realised that the chicken had a green spot inside the meat, like not from seasoning, or mold or anything, it was this light to mid green color, and it seemed that the meat that it affected had been walled off from the other meat, which was normal white meat. The area it was in, was maybe about 2-3 inches by 1 inch wide. This is not the first chicken we have had lately to have this, any ideas on what it may be, should I be concerned?

Modded-Like-Hell
08-21-2008, 10:55 AM
i hope u noticed it before you actually ate a piece, if so go see a doctor. we don't want you getting sick

badlandsrox
08-21-2008, 11:14 AM
haha definatly not so, we made this tuesday night, so ive been having left overs since haha. wouldn't that just cap off my week though... having to go in for an infected insect bite, phone breaking, and now possibly food poisoning?? haha

Modded-Like-Hell
08-21-2008, 11:15 AM
lol

big_daddy_d
08-21-2008, 12:48 PM
More than likely it was a bruise or something along those lines. I do this for my day job as a food inspector and just because it's discolored doesn't necessarily equate to you coming down with a food borne illness.