PDA

View Full Version : 2007 E-Frame - No trigger fits!?!?

squizzi
08-16-2008, 10:55 AM
So I picked up the 2007 E-Frame, I like the adjustable trigger, but I would much prefer a straight trigger because I can walk them easier.

Either way, I purchased a Trinity VS trigger for it, and the trigger is perfect, except that it misses the microswitch by less then a millimeter, its hitting the bottom of the switch. And I don't want to mill the back of it since the trigger was a bit costly (not to mention garbage) and have it ending up not working.

Either way, does anyone with this frame have a trigger that isn't stock? What trigger do you have and can you link me to it? I'll have to settle for the 2 finger trigger which I fail at walking, tommorow at the field.

Either way, thanks in advance.

DFSniper
08-16-2008, 11:49 AM
the VS trigger is for VS guns. the regular ESP triggers SHOULD work with the 07 frame...

squizzi
08-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Thats just it, they don't look like they will, the microswitch is at the top of the 07 trigger, and the VS trigger has the piece that hits the microswitch at the top of it. The other triggers look like that piece is in the middle.

Thanks for the quick reply, however.

DFSniper
08-16-2008, 12:38 PM
hmm... i see what you're saying. they recessed the switch on the 07... would it be possible to flip the switch, or is the opening not wide enough? i cant find any good pics, but it looks like the opening slopes in to follow the triangle shape on the back of the 07 trigger.

squizzi
08-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Flipping the switch might work, but its probably not even worth the fuss. Someones bound to have a different trigger on it, and its working. I was looking at triggers today and found one that may work, I think I need to visit a proshop at one of the fields around here and look at each trigger, and bring my frame and decide there.