PDA

View Full Version : New bolt and HPA

lopezm78
08-14-2008, 07:09 AM
Kingman MR3 Low Blow Bolt 2 o-ring bolt
is that a good upgrade or no?

if not any bolt recommendations for the MR3 that may work better then others.

is there any mod to the marker to switch to HPA or is it just a hook up and go and is there a difference in the tanks besides price.

Hossy
08-14-2008, 07:54 AM
Id suggest getting the Alamo City Internals if you can. They are good quality stuff.
HPA works the same as CO2, you just put the tank on and play (well after you refill :)).
Never put CO2 in an HPA tank or HPA in a Co2 tank.

There is a difference in the tanks. Some are made of aluminum and some are made from Carbon fiber. Aluminum tanks are referred to as 'steelies' because they weigh more than the CF tanks. But the steelie tanks are alot cheaper. CF tanks are alot lighter.

There will be 2 numbers on the tank. They will be something like 68/45 or 48/3k.
the first number is the cubic inches, the size of the tank. The second is what pressure the tank can go up to. Obviously the 4500 tank can hold 1.5 times the amount the 3000 tank can, making available more shots on that one tank.

lopezm78
08-14-2008, 08:37 AM
Again thanks for the input. i went ahead and ordered the Alamo City bolt, just have to wait for it i also got a warrior inline reg. hope that helps too. just hope it fits in the handle if not i wil lend up getting a CP shorty Reg later.