PDA

View Full Version : ball-to-barrel sugestions

lopezm78
08-13-2008, 02:33 PM
i just got a MR3 put a spyder 16" tact barrel with the 18v fasta lcd loader on it. is there a good ball to use for max accuracy and fewer breaks.

and this may be a noob quiestion but what is the advantage to putting a HPA tank on it. what does it help and is there anything else i should do to improve the marker.

Hossy
08-13-2008, 02:37 PM
HPA is more consistant than CO2

the best way to see what ball is best is for your barrel is to go to the local field or store, and see what paint they have there and find a paint bore that is close to the barrels bore. The closer, the better. If you go too big, paint will break in the barrel like theres no tomorrow

Welcome to the forums! Check out the Ultimate Resource thread in my signature. (right below this) It will help you alot to learn things about your gun and the sport. It may be a little bit of a read, but will help you alot

lopezm78
08-13-2008, 02:39 PM
thanks for the info

sneekypete
08-14-2008, 12:18 AM
A new bolt is a cheep upgrade and welcome to the forums

lopezm78
08-14-2008, 07:10 AM
Kingman MR3 Low Blow Bolt 2 o-ring bolt
is that a good upgrade or no?

if not any bolt recommendations for the MR3 that may work better then others. i

s there any mod to the marker to switch to HPA or is it just a hook up and go and is there a difference in the tanks besides price.

hoodtrix
08-14-2008, 08:35 AM
:yeahthat: my local shops says plug in and go but im sure i read something differnt, would alos like suggestions on a bolt

sneekypete
08-19-2008, 06:29 PM
I have the 2 o-ring bolt from alimo city and I like it. Stops blow back.
As for HPA just hook up and go. HPA is a great upgrade.