View Full Version : Back To School

Paradox313
08-12-2008, 12:50 PM
I start my Senior year tomorrow.:D

I'm so stoked.

DisIsMyUsername
08-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Senior yr was my best yr.

actually.....its close between senior and junior. but still, live it up its your last year, you're gonna miss it when its over.

Go to all the senior activities and mack beetches.

Solar
08-12-2008, 12:59 PM
If I could offer one piece of advice to people still in school (high school or college) it would be this...

TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

Things you may think are stupid or random or uninportant you will want to reminiss about in the future....Trust me.

Hossy
08-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Wow you start school early!
I start in a few weeks. Cant wait to get back, but Id also like my summer to be a little longer....

Paradox313
08-12-2008, 01:05 PM
TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

Things you may think are stupid or random or uninportant you will want to reminiss about in the future....Trust me.

Trust me, I have alot of those types of friends who must document every moment.

I start in a few weeks. Cant wait to get back, but Id also like my summer to be a little longer....

Eh, I have nothing better to do, so I'm all for it.

TheDarkShadow
08-12-2008, 01:06 PM
i started my junior year today

pb34
08-12-2008, 01:22 PM

Yeah I agree. I go back September 2nd. Not really looking forward to it but kinda excited at the same time.

interceptorMR2
08-12-2008, 01:30 PM
I start my junior year in about 3 weeks so I still have a while.

especiialypsycho
08-12-2008, 01:34 PM
I start school 8/19.

vikingshadow
08-12-2008, 01:49 PM
I go back to work tomorrow (meetings and such for 3 days) then we have Monday off. School starts on Tuesday the 19th.

The summer seemed to drag on until these last few weeks....I want it back!

irishwarrior
08-12-2008, 01:54 PM
I also start on the 2nd. Though, I have football to keep me "busy". Darn 2-a-days!

shark
08-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Ya i start my senior year the 2nd. Had my first day of soccer practice yesterday, got a good turnout with some pretty good new players. Im a four year player so finally Im at the top of the totem pole baby!!! Frosh better watch out lol!!!:devil:

Paradox313
08-12-2008, 02:17 PM
After thinking about it, during orientation I did not see anybody over 6'3'' that wasn't on the hefty side. We're gonna suck this year at basketball.

spyderpaintball
08-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Junior year of college starts up next Wednesday for me but I leave Friday to move my sister in since she is a freshman. I wanted one more weekend of Nor-IL paintball before leaving :(

Hoppy11
08-12-2008, 02:46 PM
I start the 27th for my junior year of college. I am very excited to go back even though it means tons of work, but tons of fun out weight the being home with my entire family all summer.

codymm1014
08-12-2008, 02:56 PM
I go back tomorrow. I dont mind school, I kinda like it. I just hate homework and waking up at 6 45. Other than that, im kinda excited, but still dont want to go back.

Muddytaco
08-12-2008, 02:59 PM
actually.....its close between senior and junior. but still, live it up its your last year, you're gonna miss it when its over.

I disagree high school sucked, college is where it is at. You finally get to take the classes you want to take instead of crap you don't want to learn/never going to use. Plus you meet alot more people from different places.

If I had the chance to go back to high school I would pass, however I would go back to college (even though its only been a year since I was there).

TheDarkShadow
08-12-2008, 03:16 PM
I go back tomorrow. I dont mind school, I kinda like it. I just hate homework and waking up at 6 45. Other than that, im kinda excited, but still dont want to go back.

pssh 6:45, I wish i got to get up at 6:45, I get up at 6:15

spyderpaintball
08-12-2008, 03:27 PM
I disagree high school sucked, college is where it is at. You finally get to take the classes you want to take instead of crap you don't want to learn/never going to use. Plus you meet alot more people from different places.

If I had the chance to go back to high school I would pass, however I would go back to college (even though its only been a year since I was there).
This man speaks the truth.

BloodLustAC
08-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Senior yr was my best yr.

Go to all the senior activities and mack beetches.

Junior year was probably my fav, more because of my teachers and the people in my classes though. Senior year I took 5 AP classes, and even still I didn't have that much work (except from English.. damn you English :mad: ) but the whole "senior year omgz memoriez& fun timezz" thing really never existed for me. I hate school events, I don't miss many people, and I'm happy to be moving on to college this fall. But still enjoy it, since you will probably lose touch with a lot of people after that year.

DFSniper
08-12-2008, 05:42 PM
2nd year of college on monday. its funny, i can sleep in more on days i have school than days i have work...

i miss my senior year because of the people, but overall, we did absolutely nothing to make it memorable.