PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

Hoppy11
03-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Chubz and I were talking and this came up and I thought it would be a good thread. So post your anoying pet peeves you have.

I'll start:

-Slow people, like using computers and just in general... driving, ect.
-Stupid girls.. you should know what I mean.
-Hypocrite
-Idiot boat drivers
-Bugs that the fly into your car.. Hate those damn things.

marvin-martian
03-02-2006, 04:30 PM
i hate it when kids say "you times it" in math class. its supposed to be "you multiply it". you use times when reading an equation such as "4 times 5 equals 20". i get so aggrivated everytime i someone mess it up. its not that hard.
-people walking slow in the halls
-people standing infront of doors
-disrespect in any form

03TiburonGT
03-02-2006, 05:02 PM
-when my money is facing different ways, it all has to be the same, but thats kind of like an OCD, not pet peeve
-people who think drugs and immoral stuff is "cool"
-teachers who try to teach us stuff, but when asked when we are going to use it in life, they can't find a reason
-people who try to talk about cars and end up saying things completely wrong

colonel_moo
03-02-2006, 05:07 PM
-when there are two doors but everyone just tries to squeeze through one rather than open the other door.
-people who stop and talk in the middle of a crowded hallway
-people who wear huge bulging backpacks in halls
-people who walk slower than me
-people who drive slower than me
-people who put A1 sauce on a $25 chunk of fillet mignon
-people who are constantly whiping out their cellphone to text message, or try to look cool
-people who TK in video games
-people who walk in a huge horizontal group jutting out into the street so you either have to either slow down to walking speeds, or cross over to oncomming traffic
-slow barbers that spend like 6 hours on 1 haircut when theres about 10 people waiting
-people that abreviate every other word on AIM or a forum
-people that done use punctuation in a long paragraph (no, this doesnt count... its a list!)
-people who do drugs
-people who smoke
-people who waste their money on stuff they dont even want (like when people ask ST what to spend their money on... obviously you dont actually want anything, so why not save the money?)
-little kids crying to get attention
-people who listen to music way too loud in their cars so you can hear it over your music when you pull up next to them at a stoplight
-telemarketers
-people who shoot angels :dodgy:

marvin-martian
03-02-2006, 05:07 PM
-arrogant kids who backtalk the teacher and questions their teachings

03TiburonGT
03-02-2006, 05:10 PM
-teachers who try to teach us stuff, but when asked when we are going to use it in life, they can't find a reason

Haha...kinda. I see we have some different views, but rather than argue about it and highjack the thread, lets take it to kusachat...

colonel_moo
03-02-2006, 05:12 PM

haha, i was actually just gonna say that.

i hate when kids ask when they are actually gonna use the stuff. just suck it up, you will probably need to know it eventually if you are learning it. plus, its not like the teachers make up the curriculum.

chubb0rz
03-02-2006, 05:14 PM
-people who listen to music way too loud in their cars so you can hear it over your music when you pull up next to them at a stoplight
-people who shoot angels :dodgy:
whoops :rolleyes:

people who drive slow when its unnecessary. (25 in a 45mph zone)
people who tailgate me ( i drive slower when they do)
people who dont use turn signals
people who think they have to have a rave concert with their brake lights while on the highway
people who dont think i know what i'm talking about
people who think paintball is a war game still played only in the "brush"

a few other things but cant remember

TheRedBarron
03-02-2006, 05:18 PM
People who STILL think Angels are for noobs.

claustrophobia9
03-02-2006, 05:19 PM
trains that STOP at the crossing.
cops that sit at the bottom of a steep hill, outside of a highschool with radarguns.

kids that smell... its not just the smell, the stale air that circulates past their odor, i can taste it... take a ****ing shower.

"rolling roadblock", kids who walk in a line that takes up the entire staircase, hall etc. hippies who do 25 next to eachother on the freeway in thier toyotas, etc.

excessive whiners/ musical whiners/ emos.

the ingnorant

Ares
03-02-2006, 05:28 PM
stupid people, i think that covers everything

colonel_moo
03-02-2006, 05:32 PM
People who STILL think Angels are for noobs.

if you're talking about me, thats not true...

i even defended angels here:http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=23179&posted=1#post23179

claustrophobia9
03-02-2006, 05:38 PM
stupid people, i think that covers everything
not really, it doesnt cover those who are forced to be slow, they're still annoying: cement trucks, uh... thats it so now its

stupid people
cement trucks

THAT covers everything