PDA

View Full Version : Hopper Needed???

etrain
08-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey guys i chose my tank im getting a Crossfire 70/45 high pressure tank and now im looking into getting a hopper, i was supposed to be getting a Vlocity Jr but a friend of mine well kinda friend was supposed to get this deal with, i was going to order this tank and hopper combo it was a vlocity jr and a WGP startos 68/45 tank for like 260. i was going to order this and he was going to buy the tank and i was going to buy the hopper he suddenly just decided to back out of this deal (this is like the 5 time some was said they were going to do something then decied otherwise) cuz he wants to save the money for something else. so now my invert mini is hopperless, im not to sure which to get i want a hopper thats light but also looks good on the mini and is a fair price i no the vlocity jr is very light but i look at pics of it on the mini and it looks so high on it so iunno i can get that for like 90 bucks new, i can get the empire reloader b for like 80 evo 3 for 60 and like the halo b for like 85 i think but i dont no which one to get any help:confused: :confused:

Griff
08-11-2008, 05:41 AM
Halo-B or better or the Vlocity both great hoppers,

shunut
08-11-2008, 05:52 AM
Yeah, you don't want to get anything less that the Halo B/Reloader B. The best loader I have ever used is the VLocity, I loved it. I've heard lots of good things about the Magna too.

spyderpaintball
08-11-2008, 08:18 AM
I'm partial to the Halo/Reloader B series and now the Magna loaders. I have used some version of that technology for the last 3 years with minimum problems.

shark
08-11-2008, 10:08 AM
I'm pretty sure I just saw the XSV Velocity for sale on AV for $109.95.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=2AdsUFWZ3Dts8x05p-Gs-F8_Z6gVWdQo29I=?ProductID=JsnAqArbPzMAAAEWpAm9utrT

Muddytaco
08-11-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm pretty sure I just saw the XSV Velocity for sale on AV for $109.95.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=2AdsUFWZ3Dts8x05p-Gs-F8_Z6gVWdQo29I=?ProductID=JsnAqArbPzMAAAEWpAm9utrT

XSV vlocity is crap, it has tons of problems with the drive cone design.

You would be better off getting a vlocity jr w/ gangster chip for the same price from pbwarehouse.

With that being said empire magna with rf chip is still the best hopper by far that I have ever used.

VicReschke0626
08-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Magna are amazing. Expensive, but amazing. I upgraded to one from a lowly Egg3. I thought about going with different loaders, but decided to just bite the bullet and buy something that I could use on pretty much anything that'll shoot paint and ALWAYS have paint.

Get the Freeway and the Crown with it and you'll never want to buy another loader again. With those parts you'll end up spending over $150 on a loader, which yeah, that's pretty expensive but there is no doubt you get what you pay for with the Magna.

spray and pray
08-12-2008, 04:23 AM
Go for the magna, it's worth the money.

nastystankweed
08-12-2008, 09:06 AM
I have a crown and a freeway on mine tooo. They are great hoppers and Ive tried vlocity jrs I had a xsv and I tried halos. You probably wont need the rf chip I decided not to buy one for mine because it alredy works perfectly.

TheDarkShadow
08-12-2008, 12:55 PM
torque for $70

LostCause
08-12-2008, 03:32 PM
compared to the others the torque just seems more like a lower end hopper....just from what i have seen, when you can get such better hoppers for cheaper or same price.

TheDarkShadow
08-12-2008, 04:59 PM
compared to the others the torque just seems more like a lower end hopper....just from what i have seen, when you can get such better hoppers for cheaper or same price.

why would you say that?

LostCause
08-12-2008, 06:08 PM
i finaly used one, and it just felt cheap to me. i would rather get a used Halo B w/ rip for a lower cost, and its a tried and true hopper.

That and i hate the screwless desigin...just me though....

thunderalley71
08-13-2008, 04:05 AM
i dont think i should be posting in the veteran forum but i did alot of resaerch mainly pbreview.com ... youtube.com .....and this forum and made up my mind on getting a high end hopper to be safe than to get a cheep one ad have it fail, and if i ever upgrade guns i know i won't have to buy another hopper cuz the v35 will still feed great

spyderpaintball
08-13-2008, 04:58 AM
i dont think i should be posting in the veteran forum but i did alot of resaerch mainly pbreview.com ... youtube.com .....and this forum and made up my mind on getting a high end hopper to be safe than to get a cheep one ad have it fail, and if i ever upgrade guns i know i won't have to buy another hopper cuz the v35 will still feed great

Don't ever feel like you "should not" be posting here. The Vets forum is as much a place for exprienced players to ask questions as it is for us Vets to help out new players. If you have an opinion on something feel free to share it.

As for the Magna loader. Yes it is good, but I still am not sold on it being worth the money. Personally a B2 or V35 with or without a Freeway and Crown is still the better deal.

Paintball Freak
08-13-2008, 10:30 AM
I have a Clear Evolution 2 Hopper Brand new, all stock that I want to get rid of... lol

P.S. Is it worth posting hoppers for sale on the sale page on spyder forums?

LostCause
08-13-2008, 11:05 AM
try it out on the BST,just dont post anywhere else about BST items. we have a section for it, and keep it there. Also if you really want to try you could try PBnation

etrain
08-14-2008, 09:05 PM
hey thanks alot guys for all the advice but the magna is really out of my price range so ive narrowed it down to the reloader B $85, Vlocity Jr $93, torque $83 Eggy3 $65 i want a hopper that will keep up with the gun and one that also looks good on it i tried the pulse on it and it just doesnt look right so which should i get so far im leading on the reloader b or vlocity

mrpurplehawk
08-15-2008, 05:55 PM
you should get a Halo B i have one no rip or anything but it still performs well for me