PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing event thread!

slim and shady
08-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Well im board so I thought that I would make this thread for some good reading matterial! The title is kinda self explanitory so whats your embarassing event?

slim and shady
08-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Well I guess im gonna start this off, keep in mind its 32 above out side. so like most normal people Im walkin around in a tshirt and my boxers. I get a phonecall from the store saying that my bands are in from my mill. Not thinkin at all I jump in the truck and head down to pick them up. It wasnt till this lady remarked "nice hearts" did I realise I never put pants on. A little embarassing!

jjimenez9722
08-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Last Saturday, I was paintballing at one of my local fields. I was paintballing in one of there most popular scenarios styled after Baghdad. It has real props buses walls etc. I was behind a wall for cover purposes and there was a bus behind me which is part of the scenario and realistic feel of it. My brother was with me and informed me that the opposing team had flankked my position and were comming from behind the bus. So I Immediatly switched my gun to fully auto and busted a Rambo on their position. To my surprise the individuals where part of my team, I had committed one of the most capital crimes ever.... FRIENDLY FIRE:mad: . I took out 6 players all by myself.
Really embarassing.

interceptorMR2
08-09-2008, 08:31 AM
ouch I've had that experience a few times.... I use the world war two "thunder/flash" method with my friends so we know who is who.

vikingshadow
08-09-2008, 05:38 PM
I shot my teammate in the butt....twice!

I had just done the RT mod on my ESP microswitch for the first time and then lightened it so much that it was super light. I mean, if I tipped the gun up it would shoot, it was that light. I didn't like it, and planned on changing it when I got home, but was using it that way anyway.

I have allergies and it was right in the middle of allergy season, and the woods we were playing in had a LOT of foliage growing. I was running behind this guy, and I guess he stirred up some stuff so I had to sneeze. Of course, with the light trigger - blammo! Well, since it's a RT mod, it was more like blammo blammo!

He yelped and jumped, turned around and started cussing me out big time - then I sneezed again (no blammo this time, as after I shot I stuck my finger on the trigger side to hold it away from the switch...

Later that day on the speedball field I shot myself in the hand pulling my barrel condom off. I figured I better get that microswitch fixed before I played anymore...

Not really embarassing, but I don't have any other embarassing paintball moments. Oh, wait - other than telling everyone about that 200.00 Sonix thing... :rolleyes:

TheDarkShadow
08-09-2008, 06:35 PM
I've got caught checking girls out, several times

silentchaos45
08-10-2008, 10:48 AM
on the 4th date with my ex we went to a very fansy resturant.. one of those kind that you cant get in if you arent dressed nice and they have candles on the table.. anyway we order our drinks and they give us the menus. which are bigger then our small ass table. the waitress brings our drinks.. im looking for somthing that sounds good when i spot somthing on the bottom of the menu..which is by my lap.. so i pick up the menu for a better look and the top folds over and knocks my glass over pouring every oz. of drink all over my ex.. needless to say it was hilarious, but to top it off i just put my menu on the table and started cleaning up the mess when my menu caught fire.. i set them on the candles ahhahaha thats a night ill never forget :D