PDA

View Full Version : I've been thinking...

DFSniper
08-06-2008, 04:04 PM
i've been thinking over the past few days (something i find myself doing too much of during summer vacation) and the title "Veteran Forum" sends out the wrong message. the title makes it sound like anything non-spyder related is better than spyders and should be in here, or that if you don't consider yourself a vet, you shouldn't post. i know when i started playing and hung out on the old forum, i didn't even dare to venture here because i thought everything in here was over my head. i think a more appropriate title would be "General Paintball Forum." i'm not sure what the webmaster had in mind when he/she/they created the sub-forums, but the vet forum isn't just about high end markers or advanced tech talk, but it encompasses everything paintball that is non-Kingman, including other low-end guns and advice topics to and from beginners.

just thought i'd throw this out there to see what the mods and regulars have to say on the topic.

The Pumper
08-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Never even thought about it like that.
Wow.
You've opened my eyes.

SpyderMan723
08-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Never even thought about it like that.
Wow.
You've opened my eyes.

you make me want to keep my eyes shut/wear uber murdered out granny sunglasses
:cool:

Modded-Like-Hell
08-06-2008, 04:34 PM
wow

spyderpaintball
08-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Thinking is bad. Dont do it.

especiialypsycho
08-06-2008, 04:39 PM
:yeahthat:

DRAGON
08-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Thinking is bad. Dont do it.

Hah, I was going to say, "There ya go thinkin again" but looks like SP has already covered that area lol -

But DFS........it's always been that way since the beginning - :smirk:

spyderpaintball
08-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Hah, I was going to say, "There ya go thinkin again" but looks like SP has already covered that area lol -

I thinks its my young agile mind. something you haven't had for a while :p

DFSniper
08-06-2008, 05:08 PM
But DFS........it's always been that way since the beginning - :smirk:

well, i think (there i go again!) that its time for a change. ;)

vikingshadow
08-06-2008, 07:27 PM
It doesn't matter to me because I'm a veteran! :p

I never thought about it, I guess. Maybe you could make a poll about it in the forums that see more activity from people who don't frequent this particular forum. See what they think, then come back here and let us know.