PDA

View Full Version : Auto loader question

GR34
08-06-2008, 01:53 PM
I have a spyder E-MR1 and I need an auto loader. I was looking at the Viewloader Evlution 3 (http://www.badlandspaintball.com/loaders.html ) with Z-board. Would that hopper be sufficient of could you recommend me a better one for under $75.00. Does it matter that the gun only shoots 15 BPS and the hopper feeds 23?

The Pumper
08-06-2008, 02:05 PM
What type of paintball do you plan on playing?

DFSniper
08-06-2008, 02:18 PM
it'll work fine. i have one on my spyder and its never caused me to break a ball.

GR34
08-06-2008, 02:21 PM
What type of paintball do you plan on playing?

Well I dont buy paint, none of the fields near me let you use your own. I have some left over from last time I went, My buddy said the paint they used was cheaper compared to the other place we go to

The Pumper
08-06-2008, 02:26 PM
I mean..like woodsball or speedball?
Woodsball you wouldnt need that exxpensive of a hopper. But for speedball it'd be better to get a used halo for cheaper.

GR34
08-06-2008, 04:13 PM
I mean..like woodsball or speedball?
Woodsball you wouldnt need that exxpensive of a hopper. But for speedball it'd be better to get a used halo for cheaper.

well were we play its not really Ether of them well...its closer to woodsball but its more of a city block lots of buildings and a few cars and stuff quite a bit of CQB

spyderfan4271
08-07-2008, 11:57 AM
A zeggy(up to 23bps) will do fine for a e-mr1 or future markers.

TheDarkShadow
08-07-2008, 12:03 PM
you could get that or a torque would also be a good choice for $70

http://www.ansgear.com/Hard_Corps_Torque_Paintball_Loader_Black_p/torqueblack.htm

I'm not sure on how shipping would be to Canada though

battlechaser
08-07-2008, 12:18 PM
I have a spyder E-MR1 and I need an auto loader. I was looking at the Viewloader Evlution 3 (http://www.badlandspaintball.com/loaders.html ) with Z-board. Would that hopper be sufficient of could you recommend me a better one for under $75.00. Does it matter that the gun only shoots 15 BPS and the hopper feeds 23?

Personally, I'm all about overkill. If your loader can outrun your gun on the highest setting. You should be good to go. I'd stay away from buying it new though, especially if you may upgrade your gun in the future. Personally, the Halo's/Reloader's are fine, and can be had in the B/S/T sections of these sites for about 60-70 bones. If you have to have new though, Badlands is a good company to deal with. (It depends who you get at Canadian Paintball - The Sheppard location is the best if you're in the GTA).

Hob Hayward
08-08-2008, 07:25 AM
I've never used a torque.. but I have to say it looks like one of the better hoppers out there, esp. for $70..

GR34
08-08-2008, 10:15 AM
I bought the evo 3 from the badlands store in Calgary a friend is bring it down for me when he comes next weekend. Thatnks for the help, I would buy used but I looked at a loacal paintball shop they had one but it was used and he was selling it for 65$ so I said Might as well get a new one for 10 bucks more