PDA

View Full Version : Sony Cyber-Shot ERROR!!!! PLEASE HELP

etrain
08-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Hey guys i was taking some pictures with my sisters camera and when all of a sudden the camera said function error for the memmory card its a 1gb memory stick pro, it wont let me look at the pictures on the camera or on my computer how can i get the pcitures off of it cuz my sisters going to kill me cuz all of her kids birthday pics or on it and i need to get them of PLEASE HELP!!!!:(

Modded-Like-Hell
08-06-2008, 01:20 PM
so u have a cpu with the digital media solt? if you do try that if not sumthing happened to your memory card and you will have to reformat it and lose the pictures, hopfully somone here had another option... help him out

etrain
08-06-2008, 02:32 PM
so u have a cpu with the digital media solt? if you do try that if not sumthing happened to your memory card and you will have to reformat it and lose the pictures, hopfully somone here had another option... help him out

Yea i tryed putting the card in my comp but when i do that usually a thing pops up saying how would u like to open this prgram but all it does is a autoplay and cancelling i dont really care about the memory card all i want are the pics off so i can save them to somewhere else