PDA

View Full Version : New gun for SP

spyderpaintball
08-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Well I sold my Ego before leaving for Europe so that I could have money to spend. Well now that I am back I need a new one. That being said due to circumstances I have 2 guns to choose from: 07 Minion or FEP Quest. Below are my Pro/Cons for each one.

07 Minion:
Pro: Can tech with my eyes closed, Possibly cheaper, already have spare parts
Cons: Shot one for a season already, Stock board is meh, less air efficient, Used

Quest:
Pro:New gun to try out, Extremely efficient, love the feel, New
Cons:Possibly more expensive, have to learn to tech, FEP seems to have disappeared so unlikely help if something does go wrong

Now I need help deciding. Right now I am leaning toward the Quest because I love trying new things but I did love playing with my old Minion. Any and all opinions are welcome except to recommend other guns that these two. Due to circumstance these are my only two choices. i.e I am getting a very nice deal on either one.

Thanks ahead of time.

TheDarkShadow
08-05-2008, 05:38 PM
I like trying new guns so I say go with the quest

DFSniper
08-06-2008, 02:02 PM
i heard quests are just amazing and would definitely pick it over the minion.

spyderpaintball
08-06-2008, 02:12 PM
well I went ahead and picked up the Quest. The prices ended up being the same so I went with the new gun. Pics to come soon.

The Pumper
08-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Sweet. I'm excited. :D

Ace24
08-06-2008, 04:31 PM
>.< Wish I saw this sooner. My captain has a blue/black fade '07 Quest in like new condition in it's box. :p

They're nice guns. A little too long with the bolt guide they have for me, but they shoot GREAT and have amazing feeling triggers.

LostCause
08-06-2008, 06:33 PM
did you get the classic style or the new o7 version???

J/w...

codymm1014
08-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Nice pickup. I love the Quests. My bro had one, and it shot amazing for the price they can be had at. This one have any upgrades? The only one I shot had the goldmember bolt in it. But nice gun. Id like to see it.

spyderpaintball
08-06-2008, 07:27 PM
BNIB OG Quest in olive. Pics to come tomorrow and hopefully action pics after Sunday.