PDA

View Full Version : WTB 3 spyder/ clone gripframes

davmitchell77
08-03-2008, 11:04 PM
like it says, need 3 spyder or spyder clone gripframes, 1 egrip frame, and 2 mechs.

MECH: greatly prefer single trigger, with removeable grip. double trigger is ok, but not worth as much. needs to be complete, except for safety parts, and grip if removeable. condition doesnt matter.

EGRIP: prefer stripped egrip frame, with trigger, sear, and sear spring. dont care if other parts are there or not. condition also doesnt matter.

Cracks. cracks are fine in metal frames, as long as they are not around the mounting (to action) holes. cracks in plastic depend mostly on where they are, only 1 grip will have an ASA on it. stripped threads, mostly OK. broken screws, mostly OK.

battlechaser
08-04-2008, 05:01 AM
Parts eframe in sig

VS2 King
08-04-2008, 07:36 AM
i have a mech spyder would you be willing to buy the whole thing for cheap? i dont want to part out the frame.

especiialypsycho
08-04-2008, 09:12 AM
:yeahthat: i have a 07 victor selling it for 60 shipped

extrabonez
08-04-2008, 06:00 PM
i got a victor I grip i cut the trigger to a single, feels liek a real trigger, i cut the trigger guard off too, comes with colt grips but they arent in the best condition and will sell the original lime green java grips.

davmitchell77
08-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Sorry it took so long to get back to you all.

BATTLECHASER: your egrip is do-able. i will pm you later with the details, and i may add something else from your sale.

VS2KING: cheap is my favorite word. i didnt see a pic of it in your sale link, though. gimme some details, and we'll try to deal.

ESPECIIALYPSYCHO: sorry, but i'll have to pass on your offer.

EXTRABONEZ: send me a pic if you can, i am hesitant to say yes sight unseen without a triggerguard, but hey, if the price is right, i can make a new guard. and i really am interested in the green grips, so we might make a deal on those whether i want the gripframe or not.

thanks to all who look, and keep the offers coming. dav

Yellowone
08-11-2008, 11:46 PM
I have an egrip off an e99..lmk if you're interested.