PDA

View Full Version : Rodeo Advantages?

stmute
03-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Hello all!

A quick question.. can you think of any distinct advantages that the Rodeo has over other spyders? Like say.. the TL-X?

Thanks!

shunut
03-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Most Spyders all operate the same, with the exception of the EM1. All mechanical Spyders, which both the TLX and Rodeo are, will be about equal. The only real differences are the styling. The only markers that would have an advantage over the Rodeo or any mecanincal Spyder are the Electronic Spyders. If you want to stick with mechanical just pick which ever one you think looks best.

Welcome to the forum.

stmute
03-02-2006, 02:41 PM
I've noticed that when I checked out the diagrams on Kingmans site. They're all very very similar. So I guess the regulator/expansion chamber doesn't effect performance significantly enough to make it win hands down over the others?

Thanks!

ooglieboogliebob
03-02-2006, 02:59 PM
well most of the spyder's just have gas thru's ... with an exception of the fenix ... IMO it's better with them than without .. since it still lets the co2 expand a little ... but either or .. nothings really better other than maybe the derlin acs bolt, or the reg(fenix), or maybe the kind of e-frame on there ... besides that it's really the same

stmute
03-02-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm starting to get a better understanding of why so many have simply recommended the TL-X with aftermarket upgrades.

ShadowX
03-02-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm starting to get a better understanding of why so many have simply recommended the TL-X with aftermarket upgrades.

yep! it works the same way with the elctriconic spyders, pretty much just buy the cheapest electronic spyder kingman makes, that would be the imagine.

so yea its basically the imagine or the TL-X.

ooglieboogliebob
03-03-2006, 08:45 PM
well imagine would be a better choice since refurbished is 64 bucks .. tl-x is 30 or more .. when you find it used .. but then you need to put an electro-trigger on it

bamf-hacker
03-08-2006, 08:35 AM
The only real difference with the Rodeo over the other mechanical Spyders is it comes with a regulator, not a great one, but a regulator.

Other than that it is styling.

HacKeR