PDA

View Full Version : virtue board

thunderalley71
08-01-2008, 05:10 AM
yeah im looking to get a virtue board for my E-MR1 does anybody know if it willl fit and work good?

sneekypete
08-01-2008, 09:38 AM
You do have to drill a hole in the back for the charger port. The one on the Virtue board does not line up with the hole that is on your gun.
As for working good I think that this was one of the best upgrades that I did for my MR-2. IMO the vitue board is awsome. Hope that helps.

thunderalley71
08-05-2008, 02:42 PM
ho mnay bps you think i can get out of it with a halo hopper?

sneekypete
08-05-2008, 04:21 PM
You can get as many bps as either your gun is rated for or your hopper. What ever is slower. Not sure you need to go that fast.

thunderalley71
08-06-2008, 01:02 AM
i would like to shoot fast to make my friends give up faster cuz we play shoot till you quit and so far with my semi i cant shoot that fast and so i was shopping around while at work (nightshift) and found a virtue board that supposed to work with all spyders so i wanna try it and see how much i can get out so far i got a halo b hopper and i will get a v35 board for it as soon as i convince my wife that it doesnt feed as fast as i need it too i understand that MR1's arnt designed to shoot fast but i'd still like to push it to the limits if all else fails then ill get something else

sneekypete
08-06-2008, 08:02 AM
If you want to go that route you will need the V35 for your halo to keep up. You do have to drill a new hole for the charge port.