PDA

View Full Version : new marker

Han$inator
07-27-2008, 11:48 PM
ok im getting another marker and i need some suggestions. i wanter to get a smart parts EOS, but you need to open the grips to change the firing mode. same with an ion. (the EOS had everything except that one feature) what are some good options for under $350 or so? im looking for something that can run on co2 and looks ok.

bigred76
07-28-2008, 12:13 AM
DLX Luxe. :dodgy:

In reality... there aren't many high-ends that can run on CO2, so I'm going to say Automag with a ULE body (takes 'Cocker barrels) and a ULT (makes the trigger pull REALLY light, like 250g from it's mechanical frame!).

spyderpaintball
07-28-2008, 04:09 AM
DLX Luxe. :dodgy:

In reality... there aren't many high-ends that can run on CO2, so I'm going to say Automag with a ULE body (takes 'Cocker barrels) and a ULT (makes the trigger pull REALLY light, like 250g from it's mechanical frame!).

Bigred I highly doubt anyone but a select few even know what your talking about :p and I bet is is pretty hard to find them.

What I want to know is why does it matter that you need to open the grip to change modes? You shouldnt be changing them mid-game and having worked on Ions since they came out it is not that hard to do it once you get the hang of it.

TheDarkShadow
07-28-2008, 05:17 AM
A-5 :dodgy:

The Pumper
07-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Guess noone likes to help, especially a half dog, half boy person. :rolleyes:

I'd say just get the EOS. They are pretty nice. i know a guy who has one.
And so what about changing modes. Like spyder said, you shouldnt be changing them mid-game. But with that being said, I assume you are a cheater who puts it on full auto cause you cant hit anything. Maybe I'm wrong, but thats what I get from that.

Anyway. Since you want something that runs on CO2, get a Vibe.

LostCause
07-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Bigred I highly doubt anyone but a select few even know what your talking about :p and I bet is is pretty hard to find them.

What I want to know is why does it matter that you need to open the grip to change modes? You shouldnt be changing them mid-game and having worked on Ions since they came out it is not that hard to do it once you get the hang of it.

i do, held one too...then i saw a kid at my field like 13yrs old, rocking one...i almost got shot out just going WTF!

spyderpaintball
07-28-2008, 11:12 AM
i do, held one too...then i saw a kid at my field like 13yrs old, rocking one...i almost got shot out just going WTF!
They are very nice markers. I had one a couple of years back and loved it. If the OP could find one it would be great to use but unfortunately the only marker harder to tech than a Cocker is an Automag so if he is new than that might not be the best idea.

Personally the best bet as stated above would be one of the SP low end line up of Vibe, Ion, EOS.

irishwarrior
07-28-2008, 11:15 AM
You could get a VS or RS. They're spyders so very simple to maintain.

VicReschke0626
07-28-2008, 12:00 PM
RS or Electra.

VS2 and RSX's have Balanced Valve, I wouldn't suggest running CO2 through that regularly unless you do like a Palmer and A-Sed tank set-up. And even then, the Balanced Valve would break down faster than with HPA.

The RS and Electra use a SE valve, which is really just the SE valve pin, and the valve is a normal spyder valve, which, as decades of use has proved to us, loves CO2.

SpyderMan723
07-28-2008, 01:21 PM
I assume you are a cheater who puts it on full auto cause you cant hit anything. Maybe I'm wrong, but thats what I get from that.

LOL

and yea get a vibe. great gun for the price

Han$inator
08-01-2008, 09:07 PM
i dont get to play much, so changing modes is for practicing. mainly because i cant shoot fast at all. how should i get faster at shooting?

Modded-Like-Hell
08-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Guess noone likes to help, especially a half dog, half boy person. :rolleyes:

I'd say just get the EOS. They are pretty nice. i know a guy who has one.
And so what about changing modes. Like spyder said, you shouldnt be changing them mid-game. But with that being said, I assume you are a cheater who puts it on full auto cause you cant hit anything. Maybe I'm wrong, but thats what I get from that.

Anyway. Since you want something that runs on CO2, get a Vibe.

LMAO i think pumper just raped someone....JK i have to agree with pumper, get a vibe for now if you dont know how to maintain a gun and run co2.... EOS might be to expensive for you if you dont know what your doing.

TheDarkShadow
08-02-2008, 06:30 AM
i dont get to play much, so changing modes is for practicing. mainly because i cant shoot fast at all. how should i get faster at shooting?

practice walking your trigger

spyderfan4271
08-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Get a wgp trilogy competition or trilogy pro. Either will run on CO2, easy to maintain, very accurate and affordable. They are semi auto so no one can accuse you of cheating by changing firing modes in the middle of a game. You will save money by not shooting to much paint. When you use a semi auto on a speedball field it will force you play better, smarter or you'll be the first one out.