View Full Version : gauge

07-23-2008, 08:34 PM
ok how do you install thos gauges and where can i get them from and what do i need i want the one that gos on the tank or on the gun perferibly one on the tank thax btw i have a tlr

07-23-2008, 10:37 PM
the gauges on the tanks are on all Compressed Air tanks, and show how much psi is int he tank internally. The one's on the gun show the operating pressure, and can be mounted on an ASA if it has a port for it, on the regulator if you have one, or on the verticle adapter if it has a spot for one, or you can drill/tap it to mount one.