PDA

View Full Version : MR 3 stocks

hoodtrix
07-19-2008, 10:00 PM
im looking for a good MR3 strock. What do you all use? and please no car every one uses the stupid cars. also on a side note will the mr2 stock fit an mr3?

DRAGON
07-19-2008, 10:07 PM
........... also on a side note will the mr2 stock fit an mr3?

Yes, and visa versa -

Kingman sells stocks for the MR's if you don't like the CAR -

DFSniper
07-20-2008, 02:26 AM
you could also get a JCS folding stock.

hoodtrix
07-20-2008, 08:38 AM
Yes, and visa versa -

Kingman sells stocks for the MR's if you don't like the CAR -

but thats the one i hate, is the one that comes stock for the mr3.....it wabbles and doesnt look sturdy.

Im begining tgo like the RAP4 http://rap4.com/paintball/os/spyder-skeleton-buttstock-p-3778.html but it makes me nerves the have a stock that is intergraded with the marker and not just inserted into a hole, just like the jcs stocks although the voodoo one looks killer

slim and shady
07-21-2008, 10:40 AM
Dont get that stock that is probably the worst stock to get for the MR's as it is extreamly wabbly and just a poor product.

I use a SAW stock and really like it, Kingtut and Interceptor use a commando stock and both like them however with these two particular stocks they are heavy and its noticable weight. But I would definatly not get the RAP4 one guarenteed you wont be happy with it.

EDIT: check out my sig under "shady's experiences with upgrade parts for the MR2" and you will see peoples experiences with the stocks. All stocks for the MR2 also fit the MR 3 and 1

hoodtrix
07-21-2008, 10:58 AM
ty slim, I would love to use the commando one but im left handed and they dont make a lefty yet, as for the saw i've always liked it, weigth not being an issued because im use to carring an actual m16/ar 15.

slim and shady
07-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Then thats the one that I would pick, I really like the SAW. Give it a try.