PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Shutter

Ratchet
07-19-2008, 11:23 AM
hey folks, i saw a Spyder Shutter at my local pawn shop for 50 bucks w/hopper. looked like a fun gun. just curious if anyone thinks its worth 50 bucks and if its an alright gun

vikingshadow
07-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Without actually shooting it or seeing it in person, I'd say it's probably worth 50.00. What kind of loader is it? A gravity feed?

I always liked the shutter for some reason...

shunut
07-19-2008, 01:40 PM
Shutters are decent markers. Like Vike said, its probably worth $50 as long as its fully functional.

I have a Shutter and its been a rock for me. Anytime any of my other markers breakdown its always there and works not matter what. Screw in the tank, throw a loader on there and its good to go.

I haven't had a lot of markers but I have had an Ego and a Spimmy. Both were great guns but I've gotten rid of both of them (mainly because I can't play anymore), but I still have my Shutter and I have no plans on getting rid of it.

DRAGON
07-19-2008, 10:03 PM
hey folks, i saw a Spyder Shutter at my local pawn shop for 50 bucks w/hopper. looked like a fun gun. just curious if anyone thinks its worth 50 bucks and if its an alright gun

Since it's from a pawn shop and they prolly know nothing at all about paintball, hook it up to some pressure before you buy it. If there's a prob with it, it gives you some leverage to lower the price. The regs aren't really that good but it's a solid mechanical marker. If the ano is in good shape and you really like it, go for it -

Ratchet
07-22-2008, 02:28 PM
i went back to the shop today and it was gone! oh no! oh well, i just wanted it, didnt need it. i'll have to check out the other pawn shops in town someday when i feel like wasting gas again.

Hitman08
07-22-2008, 07:46 PM
i went back to the shop today and it was gone! oh no! oh well, i just wanted it, didnt need it. i'll have to check out the other pawn shops in town someday when i feel like wasting gas again.check www.craigslist.org click on the City you want go to sporting and search Paintball and any paintball related item will be listed there also check the nearest big citys i live 100 miles from Dallas TX and got a Brand new in the package Spyder pilot for $70 free shipping what great deals you can find only you will know:cool: