PDA

View Full Version : Hello

ThePinkBarron
07-18-2008, 05:23 PM
As I am sure you all have noticed at this point, TheRedBarron (Matt) and Shanna, have not been online here for some time. I am here to update everyone on what I am able to tell you.

I am Steph, their adopted daughter, I had been spending my school year in Europe when I lost contact with Matt and Shanna, naturally I was worried about this, as they both are very tech savvy and are generally able to contact me in one way or another. I could not contact either of them via work nor cell phones, not to mention the house phone. I had not seen either one of them online, nor had I received an email from them. So worried does not even start to describe how I started feeling. I got a plane ticket to come home, after speaking with Hoppy11 and Shunut on AIM, discussing with them how they had both gone missing from this community as well.

I am here to tell you mostly that Matt, Shanna, and the kids are all okay. The most I am really able to tell you is that something pretty serious happened at Matt's work which forced the family to abandon their new home, to find another. I have since returned to the house I am now also away from the residence, but am not with them. I guess there really is not much more that I would be able to tell you guys. I will answer any questions you ask if I am able to, of course there is a confidentiality agreement hovering over my head, so if I cannot answer you I apologize in advance.

Steph.

vikingshadow
07-18-2008, 05:47 PM
Steph -

Glad you got with us on this! I personally haven't spoken with you, but if you are kin to Matt and Shanna, you're golden in my book!

My question is this - have you been able to contact them yourself? And if so, on a regular basis? I would assume you have been since you seem somewhat calm in this matter. If you do speak with them, please tell them that we are concerned for them, but understand the situation.

Nice to have you here!

ThePinkBarron
07-18-2008, 06:00 PM
I have spoken with them yes Viking, albeit I have not been able to on a regular basis, I am calm now, at first I will admit I freaked out pretty badly. But I was assured that I would be able to speak with them, and that they are all okay.

When I am able to speak with them again I will let them know.

Thank you for the warm welcome it means a lot.

timmyshoota
07-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Tell Matt I miss him. :(

ThePinkBarron
07-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Tell Matt I miss him. :(
I will.

DRAGON
07-18-2008, 08:50 PM
..............Matt, Shanna, and the kids are all okay.........Steph.

I knew it :smirk: Love conquers all! WOOT!!! - :love:

Thanks for teh update Ms Barron - :waytogo:

DFSniper
07-18-2008, 09:09 PM
knowing matt, i'm sure they have a really good reason for what they did. and they're strong people, so they'll hold out 'til whatever happened blows over.

if you (or they) need anything, feel free to ask. i think i speak on behalf of everyone when i say we'll do what we can to help.

ThePinkBarron
07-18-2008, 09:35 PM
I knew it :smirk: Love conquers all! WOOT!!! - :love:

Thanks for teh update Ms Barron - :waytogo:

Anytime Dragon.

knowing matt, i'm sure they have a really good reason for what they did. and they're strong people, so they'll hold out 'til whatever happened blows over.

if you (or they) need anything, feel free to ask. i think i speak on behalf of everyone when i say we'll do what we can to help.

It was done not by Matt but by his employers, at Matts request.

Thank you very much, it really means a lot to me. And I am sure them as well.

Hossy
07-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the update. I know when I saw "ThePinkBarron" I had to see what was up.

And definitely let us know whats up when you can, and if you need any help well do our best.

timmyshoota
07-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Also let him know that if he ever is in my area, he needs to contact me. We need to kick back a few.

ThePinkBarron
07-19-2008, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the update. I know when I saw "ThePinkBarron" I had to see what was up.

And definitely let us know whats up when you can, and if you need any help well do our best.

Thank you. :)

Also let him know that if he ever is in my area, he needs to contact me. We need to kick back a few.

Haha, will do.