PDA

View Full Version : MR2 Wiring help

interceptorMR2
07-18-2008, 03:48 PM
hey could someone tell me or show me a picture of where each colored wire goes when connecting the standard MR2 board to the MR2 wires? my dad and I took it out a while back but we dont know which wire connects where :confused: thanks.

slim and shady
07-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Tried to take pics turned out to blury.

so the wires that go for your batters are the 2 prongs that are at the top of the board going left right(looking at the grip)
Next down is a 3 prong plug that goes to your microswitch,. there are actually only 2 wires comming out of the plug Brown and black, with black being at the top of the three.

then you have your last plug with 2 wires that runs to your seleniod the wires are orange and yellow. its impossible to put the plugs in backwards so you shouldnt have any trouble. write back if you need any help

interceptorMR2
07-19-2008, 07:26 AM
thanks slim and shady, we got it wired correctly. My dad tried to fix the board, but nothing worked, and we even tried recharging my batter on a different recharger (which im not sure it would have worked in the first place, but whatever) so Im off to action village to get me a new virtue board.

slim and shady
07-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Thats great im sure you will like it :D

interceptorMR2
07-19-2008, 09:51 AM
ok strike that i MIGHT get one, i would like to, but my dad made be call xtremez.com, and they told me that i was still under warranty, so I can just call kingman on monday and get a replacement board for free (apparently...)

slim and shady
07-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Well if you can get the board replaced for free why not? Thats what I would do if I had the option least it dont cost you nothing.

interceptorMR2
07-20-2008, 01:19 AM
yeah really, all the more for playing money/upgrades/fun little side projects like that grenade or making some mags