PDA

View Full Version : another pncake topic

d12pncakethief
07-18-2008, 11:31 AM
if you were playing woodsy and came up upon your own teamate shooting a little kid, what would you do. mind you there is no ref present.:confused:

XSiv Force
07-18-2008, 11:33 AM
tell him to stop walk up and surrender the lil kid

irishwarrior
07-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Depends, if it's like, a 10 year old getting shot and he's being rather malicious he might experience a little friendly fire. Otherwise, I would tell him to cool off.

especiialypsycho
07-22-2008, 12:21 PM
I would go ask me team mate to stop and if he doesnt want to listen some friendly fire may be necessary.

battlechaser
07-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Considering we self referee, this isn't much of a problem. If it becomes one, we just don't invite the violator out again.

XSiv Force
07-25-2008, 08:25 PM
:yeahthat:

Hossy
07-25-2008, 08:25 PM
If this little kid is playing, then he deserves to get shot at (obviously) its the point of the sport. If the kid gets scared or intimidated over the paint being handed over to him he should either 1) get the guy out, or 2) surrender.

If your just in the woods doing this, and this guy is shooting at an unprotected ANYONE in the woods, then he should not be allowed until he understand the rules.

It kinda depends on how old this kid is too.... you say hes a little kid. Is he 10? 5?

XSiv Force
07-25-2008, 08:30 PM
5 year old wouldnt even be able to aim the gun right.....that would be hilarious yety very sad to see a 5 year old playing.................if he came up on me i think id surrender out of laughter

Hossy
07-25-2008, 09:13 PM
5 year old wouldnt even be able to aim the gun right.....that would be hilarious yety very sad to see a 5 year old playing.................if he came up on me i think id surrender out of laughter

the point was we need to know how old this kid is, and if he is playing.

silentchaos45
07-25-2008, 11:22 PM
i agree with hossy.. if hes playing he deserves to get shot.. honestly ive played with a 7 year old.. i told him to stay by me and everything would be gravy... unfortantly it came down to me and him against 4.. but let me tell you he went out like a champ... took one guy out and then got shot 9 times in the chest... he cried.. but played again :) cant beat a southern boy in toughness :D i sadly took no one out and got shot in the mask...