PDA

View Full Version : Post Here

d12pncakethief
07-17-2008, 08:16 PM
What Is The Thing You Most Hate About Paintball And Share A Story:d

Drefish99
07-17-2008, 08:50 PM
I hate the price of paint, how far the fields are, and how they introduced and allowed ramping when it is really unnecessary and were just too lazy to enforce it.

xsvly-fat
07-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Paint price, kids who think they are so good when they really aren't, and people who cut begginers down

DirtySouth
07-17-2008, 08:54 PM
1. Price of paint.
2. Ramping

battlechaser
07-17-2008, 08:55 PM
How most of the field near my jack their paint prices on weekends. And I'm not talking like $60 a case, more like $180... Considering the paint they sell is made here, I doubt shipping fees apply :dodgy:

Hossy
07-17-2008, 09:03 PM
The price of paint will always be an issue, for however long paintball lasts.
but also, the price of guns. I feel that 1500 is alot for a gun. I think that like 1000 dollars is still high, but is more resonable. It seems like companies just come in and raise the prices on everything :(

XSiv Force
07-17-2008, 09:15 PM
1) kids that get guns that their parents buy thats the same price as my chevelle when i bought it
2) Advanced people that think they are the best at playing but get angry wgen they get shot out
3)RAMPING PERIOD
4)prices in general
5)FREINDLY FIRE :D but thats a different thread

Ace24
07-17-2008, 10:19 PM
I hate the price of paint, how far the fields are, and how they introduced and allowed ramping when it is really unnecessary and were just too lazy to enforce it.

Paint price, kids who think they are so good when they really aren't, and people who cut begginers down

1) kids that get guns that their parents buy thats the same price as my chevelle when i bought it
2) Advanced people that think they are the best at playing but get angry wgen they get shot out
3)RAMPING PERIOD
4)prices in general
5)FREINDLY FIRE :D but thats a different thread

What everyone has listed there and blind firing. I can't tell you how many times I've been hit while reffing by some noob blind firing. I have to keep telling them not to do it, yet they continue, shooting out their team mates and me.

I also hate how all common sense leaves even adults at the field. I keep seeing people lifting their masks up and walking around IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME! I have to run over and smack it down on their faces and it pisses me off. For example, I was reffing a private party the other day and these guys kept lifting their masks. I can't even remember how many times I told them to keep them on and down, it was just that many. It got to the point where I just gave up and waited, watching, for someone to get hit in the eye, so I could use them as an example as to why you LISTEN to the ref and what he has to say.

I think the largest problem adults have with listening is that they can't take orders from teenagers. I'm sorry that I'm 18 and have to treat you like a child, but honestly, if you're going to keep acting like one, you're going to keep being treated like one.

/rant for now.

leed
07-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Douche bags and PbNation's annoying little kids.:mad:

Ace24
07-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Douche bags and PbNation's annoying little kids.:mad:

I hate finding those in the garbage... *shudder*

XSiv Force
07-18-2008, 08:16 AM
ha

LostCause
07-18-2008, 08:27 AM
1)paint prices
2)Lil kids who have insanly nice guns..
3)lil kids who dont maintain those insanly nice guns....
4)Ramping just in general, cause no point in rec ball, tourny im fine with it, still think it should be semi only (look at the Aussies, semi only, and the Cyborg came from there, they are my heros :D)
5)Egos.....i couldnt hear for 10 mins when a 08 was next to my friggin ear while in a bunker......quiter please...

STRIKEFIRST
07-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Paint Prices
Shady Business Owners
Ramping

SupaSnipa
07-18-2008, 09:17 AM
GAS PRICES! considering I live 40 miles from the nearest field, which doesnt seem far but that adds up

Paint prices I guess but Ive learned to cope with that because they arent coming down.

The whole "Gangsta" thing

EDIT:

5)Egos.....

Whats so great about these, honestly, if someone can give me an HDH or Vike size rant about how these are superior to almost every marker out there with legitimate info I might come to like them.

SpyderMan723
07-18-2008, 09:19 AM
I dont mind ramp.. but the only thing i hate about it is, the days that major events are on.. at my field every scenario is on a sunday... the day my dad has to work. no dad= no ride= no fun :(

and i hate the hot weather! :mad:

Ace24
07-18-2008, 09:58 AM
GAS PRICES! considering I live 40 miles from the nearest field, which doesnt seem far but that adds up

Paint prices I guess but Ive learned to cope with that because they arent coming down.

The whole "Gangsta" thing

EDIT:

Whats so great about these, honestly, if someone can give me an HDH or Vike size rant about how these are superior to almost every marker out there with legitimate info I might come to like them.

They aren't. They're an overpriced, louder, lighter Timmy.

LostCause
07-18-2008, 10:19 AM
thats why i put it in the list i dont like lol. i hate egos with a passion, cause everybody is like there so amazing.....hype at its best :D

kramernator
07-18-2008, 12:39 PM
kids who go around shooting street signs and such with their markers.

XSiv Force
07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
yeah they give us a bad name

battlechaser
07-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Paint Prices
Shady Business Owners
Ramping

QFT! ;)

vikingshadow
07-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Woooooooowwwwwwww! Rant much?

I had a HUGE Vike-style post typed up, but I decided to spare you the rath, haha!

But seriously, you're going to have a heartattack if you keep all that anger bottled up! :p

Sorry you hate "old school" so much. Just remember though, old school has made more change than you (or I) will ever do. Say what you will, even though I started back towards what I call the end of the "old school" era, I don't consider myself old school, I've played with a lot of "old school" ballers. I do remember it was a LOT more fun to play the game back then, though, and at the end of the day we were tired, but there wasn't the least bit of animosity like you showed in your post. Most usually, we came away having learned something THAT WORKED, but in a fun way. Now, it just seems everyone is angry all the time, but they say the love the game and playing.

Guess that's just the way of the new player, though. Huh?

DFSniper
07-19-2008, 08:47 AM
personally, IDGAF what mode you shoot, as long as you don't overdo it and bonusball everyone you shoot at. I don't need ramping to make myself feel like a good player. i only shoot until i'm sure i hit someone, or they call themselves out. thats my goal when i play: to get a few good shots off, not force a player to call himself out because he cant take the paint storm coming his way. call it chivalry, but when i get hit, i call myself out, but nowadays i guess its too much to ask my opponent to do the same.

Ratchet
07-19-2008, 12:18 PM
The things i hate most about paintball? well its a sport and hobby, and well usually both of those are EXPENSIVE! so dont ***** about the cost of paint or guns, its not a need, its a want, so the companies can charge what ever the hell they want, either way we are goin to pay for it.

1) so my nuymber one hate is when people ***** that its too expensive. DO SOME FRIGGIN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GET INTO A SPORT OR HOBBY

2) Those fricken ass hats that wipe paint when they ahve clearly been shot. ive seen morons stare at me and wipe after ive shot them, so i just friggin unload on them till they squeel. that'll teach em'!

3)Ref's that have their heads up their arse. ive played to many games and have seen refs staring at their feet while picking their nose. wake up and do your job!

4)Anti fog goggles that fog. nuff said.

5)paint companies that sell a case of paint (2000 rds.) for 60 bucks and every damn ball is in the shape of an egg. wtf? quality control didnt catch that?

anyways, theres some really small things that arent worth whining about, but its a sport/hooby and every sport and hobby has its downers.

vikingshadow
07-19-2008, 02:33 PM
1. I hate attitudes. The ones from the guys that say it's a "fun" game but make it miserable on everyone at the field to be there. To me, they're only there for themselves - from kids AND adults.

2. The lack of players in this part of the world which lead to a lack of fields, which then lead to a major "We're the best" attitude from those that are able to frequent the few fields in service. There's no answer to this, obviously, because it's a vicious cycle.

3. "Wannabes". This sport is rampant with wannabes. Unlike other sports where wannabes are confined to the sidelines because they aren't good enough to make the team, ANYBODY can crawl their butt out onto the field.

The wannabes I'm talking about are the guys that make maybe one kill in 12 games with ramping mode on and then spend the next 5 weeks talking about "going pro."

d12pncakethief
07-19-2008, 08:31 PM
i have mine to add.today i went woods balling. and two things i hate the most are.
1.cheap @$$ harnesses that fall off cause your airtank is to heavy(i upgrade to vest now)
2.f_(%#R$ that rent out part of the field have a huge game going but wont let the walk ons play with them. i dont get that we just want to play.This groom said and i quote"we dont proffesionals playing with us its unfair".
wat a dumb@$$ we arent pros and thats why youy split us up.