PDA

View Full Version : 3 markers for sale or trade.

Hotaru
03-01-2006, 10:20 AM
OK. Here is the thing. I have too many guns around my place and it is starting to get annoying.

I would like to trade three guns for a really nice A-5, ion, or mag.

These could possibly resale for over 300$ for all three of them but I would rather have a nice trade.

What I am putting up for trade... or sale, Is Two great working PT extreme pistols, Both blue and with very minor scratches from ordinary play. They are basically new and have less than 100 rounds thru either of them. They will run about 30 rounds from a regular 12 gram co2 but If you are interested in a little longer lasting I can put a steal braded hose and drop on one of them to make it compatible with larger o2 tanks. These will easily fetch around 65-75$ each, seeing as they arent the PT juniors but the (IMO) better PT extremes.

The last gun is a Tippmann 98 custom with OD green paintjob for woodsball use(120$) It comes with a response trigger (60$), 14" Razzor barrel (30$), richochet AK hopper (25$). Both gun and hopper are painted matching OD green.

I have pics of the PT's but I havnt recieved the Tippmann in the mail yet but it is coming. I will take pics and test fire it as soon as i get it!

Get me some offers!
Please no flaming, If you think my prices are too high.... just hit the back button. Thanks!

adriann222
03-01-2006, 11:11 AM
I have a new looking WGP Trilogy Pro w/ 3 piece barrel kit that I will trade ya for those.

Hotaru
03-01-2006, 05:21 PM
What are you wanting to trade for? All three? If so sorry, I am looking for somthing along the lines of mags or a-5's but if you are interested in trading for only two or something... get back to me.

Hotaru
03-04-2006, 09:36 AM
To the top. Adrian get back to me. The 98c is pending to some guy on PBN...