PDA

View Full Version : What Could It Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XSiv Force
07-16-2008, 08:38 AM
For those of you who are into Halo or bungie, there is a special announcement supposed to be very exciting and be revealed at E3, but going onto bungie.net they say that they cant reveal it yet but what do you guys think it is................................................ ..........................

HALO 4....................:dodgy: :D

DirtySouth
07-16-2008, 08:48 AM
I hate Halo...Just...boring already....Gears of War FTW. :D

DFSniper
07-16-2008, 11:39 AM
i never liked halo to begin with. it could be halo 4, or it could be that squad-based game they never came out with...

vikingshadow
07-16-2008, 11:45 AM
They're going to make Halo 2 PC version available for computers that run on XP.

:dodgy:

DFSniper
07-16-2008, 12:01 PM
woot! :dodgy:

personally, i think bungie is milking the series too much. they need to expand some. they should KNOW that people are going to tire of SEVEN halo games that play almost exactly the same.

fatkidfrompbaz
07-16-2008, 12:38 PM
the movie?

HelpDeskHustler
07-16-2008, 01:52 PM
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/17101/Bungie-Wont-Announce-New-Game-at-E3/

Nothing

XSiv Force
07-16-2008, 06:29 PM
its not nothing its definetly somethin but what is the question there publisher wont allow bungie to announce what it is

HelpDeskHustler
07-16-2008, 07:15 PM
It's not halo 4. Bungie has said that halo 3 is the FINAL game in the arc, meaning it's at least the last one. I'd say it's the fps stratrpg they were talking about. Basically you are playing an open world rpg of sorts and completing certain objectives effects the outcome of the play. So like you destroy a weapons cache and your opponents won't have as good of weapons.

XSiv Force
07-16-2008, 07:21 PM
that would be cool like a combo of mass effect and halo........they said it was the last halo with the master chief but a company that knows it put out a great game isnt just going to let it die there will be more doesnt mean same time frame but they can still capitalize on more of the series

HelpDeskHustler
07-16-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm sorry but that's completely wrong. Bungie specifically said "Halo 3 is the last game in the story arc" THERE WILL BE NO Halo which takes place after Halo 3, that has anything to do with Halo's. Therefore there will be no HALO 4 because the name would be stupid. Master Chief isn't dead, you can count on him being in any game that takes place in the halo universe any time after halo 3. Bungie has, however, confirmed having ideas for what I mentioned, and some form of MMO.

Search "project Orion" I forget what they called the other one.

And mass effect had no features like the game I mentioned except shooting which is shared by Halo. The optional missions WILL have a tactical effect, unlike side quests in Mass effect which ultimately lead to a similar ending anyway.

XSiv Force
07-16-2008, 07:28 PM
:dodgy: hey i can dream

HelpDeskHustler
07-16-2008, 07:34 PM
whatever it is, it better not be as short lived as halo. and it better be IMPOSSIBLE and coop. I'm tired of these 13 year olds, the only way we can get rid of them is impossible, cooperative required games. Like take halo 3 and turn on all of the skulls on legendary. that's how hard it should be... on normal.

interceptorMR2
07-16-2008, 07:43 PM
yeah bungie stated that there would NOT be a halo 4. they said the have some big projects though, im hoping that it could be a remake of marathon. that would be great, considering halo is the perfect prequel to it.

definetly agree with you helpdeskhustler, especially when you listen to them rant on and on about how "good" they are on xbox live. all it does is piss people off, get them to team kill the kid and then he whines and lowers your live reputation...

XSiv Force
07-16-2008, 07:49 PM
i agree that all those little kids do irritate me hence me only playing with the guys on my friends list

interceptorMR2
07-16-2008, 08:09 PM
exactly, because thats the only fun way to play a game like halo anymore.

DFSniper
07-17-2008, 02:05 AM
i mow elementary school faces :dodgy:

interceptorMR2
07-18-2008, 09:26 AM
grrr whyd they hafta pull the announcement? psh, to save time? yeah... whatever. anyways, im telling you all, marathon remake would be awesome. that or a "in the beginning" type of halo game, with the first encounter, the fall of reach, etc.

XSiv Force
07-18-2008, 06:02 PM
alright ripped straight from the Bungie update

Despite whatever eased into the ether regarding what we’re working on at Bungie, speculative hunches and guesswork certainly don’t tell the full tale. I’d go so far as to say these ramblings are barely even a Prologue, not even a Foreword to the storybook we’re putting together. Rest assured, there are multiple machinations afoot at Bungie, one is so close you can feel its familiar warmth on your cheek while you sleep; another so far off and foreign that like a faint star in deep space, you can only look to the heavens as its light speeds ever closer.

LO, ther is still another.

Now notice that last part hint hint wink wink nudge nudge push push shove shove i other words it tells you some thin

DFSniper
07-18-2008, 08:17 PM
diablo 3 > halo 4 :nododgy:

HelpDeskHustler
07-19-2008, 12:59 PM
diablo 3 > halo 4 :nododgy:

Diablo 3 is going to be better than a game that won't ever be made? That's saying a lot. :dodgy:

I'm tired of blizzard.