PDA

View Full Version : trigger issue

CornflakeMII
07-14-2008, 07:30 AM
my dad and i were playing and he was using our sonix.soon later he told me his gun wasnt shooting. i looked at it and everything seemed to be alright. then i noticed that inside of the double finger trigger, a piece was missing. so come to find out, a lil metal piece, spring and small rod were missing. then a week later, the same thing happened to my lil sisters victor. i found all 3 peices but cant figure out what part goes where in the trigger. its not shown in the manual. idk why this has happened. maybe because i didnt clean that area or what. lmk what you think. thx

Maj_Paint
07-15-2008, 01:45 PM
can you take a couple of pictures and put them up? I think I know what happened and where everything goes, but I just want to make sure before I say something that will confuse everyone.

dkdavid721
11-24-2008, 05:27 PM
the same exact thing happened to me... i know how to fix it... wut u have to do is first of all u have to detatch the trigger frame from the body of the gun and the asa. then look at the trigger frame from the underside so ur looking up into the trigger guard. u should see a slot in the trigger itself on the backside of it. what u can do to make things easier is remove the roll pin directly behind the safety so u can remove the trigger. u may have to use a hammer to the back of a small screwdriver to get it out. o there will be a spring that is loose once u take the trigger out, be carefull not to lose it. then once u have the trigger out take the small brass colored piece and the spring that fell out; not the spring that came loose wen u took the trigger out, the 1 that fell out wen u had the initial problem. take the spring and line it up in the brass colored piece so that it is in the little cutout that looks like a hook. now take the other end of the spring and put it into the top area in the back of the trigger so that the hole in the trigger lines up with the hole in the brass colored piece. make sure that the spring is under some tension, if it is then u did the right thing. then all u have left to do is drive the small pin that fell out through the hole. it might be loose so u might have to super glue the ends of the pin so it'll stay in. then just put the trigger back into the gun making sure that the big spring is still there. then put the roll pin back and it should be good as new.

hope that helped
if u have any more questions or something i said wasnt clear enough u can contact me on
aim: dkdavid721
or u can repost on this thread