PDA

View Full Version : Got bored of the old lip ring and the size... so:

Ace24
07-11-2008, 10:24 PM
I went up a size (ow) and got a spiral.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/Self%20Pics/0712080054.jpg

I saw some people doing this in Japan and really liked how it looked... so I picked one up for myself. Very happy.

The process of stretching is so much more painful on the lip than the ears though. Good lord. The spike I had in wouldn't come out either. At least the ring went in easily. :o

tater_salad
07-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Picture doesn't work.

Edit: Nevermind just had to refresh the page. I am scared of needles I could never get anything pierced.

UKwithPride
07-11-2008, 11:17 PM
I had my lip pierced, then i went camping and I couldn't keep it clean enough.(it was still in its healing stages) It got really bad and my lip was HUGE. then I got a roasted marshmallow to glue the ring onto my lip. OWWW. so i had my cousin ply the ring apart with two pairs of pliers in a grungy bathroom. lol

I'm also at 7/16" in my ears. Stretched to 1/2 inch twice and have yet to keep them in. 1st time was because i didn't use the Emu Oild my girlfriend gave me, and the started bleeding, second time was successful but was a PITA to game with them on, headset hurt like a mofo, so I took them out. I'm planning on putting them back in in about 2 days.

battlechaser
07-12-2008, 04:18 AM
I had an eyebrow piercing for a while, its name was Bob. Then again, I name everything Bob. :p

Looks good!

Ace24
07-12-2008, 07:36 AM
I had an eyebrow piercing for a while, its name was Bob. Then again, I name everything Bob. :p

Looks good!

Oh dear God.

Yeah if I stretch my ears anymore, or at least the left one, the two piercings will tear haha.

I must have slept on my lip wrong last night... woke up and it's swollen. :(

DFSniper
07-12-2008, 01:13 PM
oh wow, random post from UK... hows it hangin'??

im afraid of needles, so i'll never get piercings, but MAYBE a tattoo if i find one i like enough

Ace24
07-12-2008, 09:03 PM
...you're afraid of a piercing... but not being stabbed billions of times? *shrug*

UKwithPride
07-12-2008, 10:30 PM
oh wow, random post from UK... hows it hangin'??

im afraid of needles, so i'll never get piercings, but MAYBE a tattoo if i find one i like enough

lewlz, it's hangin ^_^

Just found a post that caught my attention. lol. I troll around here and there. Just don't post much anymore ^_^