PDA

View Full Version : Use Fenix worth what?

rafapr
07-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Well Im trying to sell my fenix(with stock barrel) very good condition...the only thing is that the feedneck is a little damage and in tends to shake(even when the screw are supper tight) Thats the only problem it has.
What is worth? 100? 120?

Selling it cuz im gonna buy the proto slg 08. Any comment on the gun plz

And i have the twister barrel do you know if this is works with the proto slg?
If no ill sell it two.

Ooh and yea if you are looking for a marker to begin with Fenix is the one..well they dont make it anymore but you can find it.

fernando8877
07-16-2008, 10:15 PM
your not going to get that much here or on pbnation. you can try your local craigslist and maybe find someone to pay that much. fenix go for at most around $50 in good condition. hope that helps....

DirtySouth
07-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Yea...You could probably get like $80 if it was BNIB....

Ace24
07-16-2008, 10:23 PM
SLG is a POS.

PMR is better and thats saying a lot.

I'd go with a UL'd PMR over the SLG... honestly. The twister barrel won't work. It's Spyder threaded, as where the SLG and PMR are Cocker threaded.

With the twister, you can probably get $90 shipped for it.

Modded-Like-Hell
08-01-2008, 06:54 PM
yeah the sale of the fenix aint that good, instead of getting like 50 dollars for a gun i paid 170 back in the day and use once on the field, i gave it to my little brother

The Pumper
08-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I'll take the stock barrel if you want :D

Hazardous/2k4
08-06-2008, 11:06 PM
I think spyder fenix's should have a higher resale value cause of the fact that they dont make them anymore and are rare. I just sold mine for $150. I had it listed here and NOTHING. So I put it on ebay and some guy from the Netherlands made me an offer, ofcourse I had to end the auction and sell it to him outside of ebay because ebay wont allow the sales of paintball equipment leaving the USA, dont ask me why...So before I ended auction I told him that IF I end auction Im expecting $150 for it, if not ill let it go in auction....He ended up buying the fenix and he also needed other equipment. So I sold him Spyder Fenix: $150, Halo Hopper w/ rip drive and Hybrid Skull shell: $120, 20oz Co2 tank: $10 (he didnt want HPA tank) JT spectra mask with new lense: $20...Thats $300!!! So being the nice guy that I am I also threw in a Diablo Harness with pods, and a Squeegee to clean barrel, Oh and Also threw in a Empire Twister Barrel for the fenix. He wanted everything shipped Express Intl' !!! So I told him add another $100 and it can be done.

So pretty much what Im trying to say is, dont rush to sell your stuff..especially if it has sentimental value. If your patient someone, a marker collector or a Kingman Fan will come along and appreciate what you have and give you a reasonable amount of cash for your gear.

If it means nothing to you and your just trying to make a buck for a new marker then, heck let it go cheap...Who cares its just a paintball gun. :D

Heres the marker I sold.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/LOVeronica/fenix004.jpg

fernando8877
01-10-2009, 10:14 AM
i recently got a fenix with a empire twister barrel for $27 shipped off of pbnation. it looks just like the one above.

ForeverSpyder
01-15-2009, 05:05 PM
lucky, I'm gathering up some cash to get cheap spyders off the forums :P

Check ebay, no offense to forums, but people actually pay less here than ebay.

But no fees here, etc, so whichever is best.

`Fs