PDA

View Full Version : Upgrades for extra or ts

TSkid1121
07-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Ok i have a spyder tactical sniper which is about the same as the extra. I already got a clamping feedneck and i wanted to get some more upgrades. What would be some good upgrades i can get without really spending that much money. Thanks

skyline10
07-14-2008, 12:44 PM
I have the Ts also and i got a new barrel for it and it works real well. i have a smart parts linear barral 14" and it cost me $40 so thats a pretty cheap upgrade.

Nocturnal916
07-18-2008, 05:51 PM
I put the rocking trigger on my TS and it is a nice upgrade other than you have to change the drop forward to fit the Rocking trigger handle because the bolt pattern is Different but other than that it's cool BUT don't forget the electric hopper and ACS bolt or you may jam your gun.

nysheepy
11-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Theres' an ACS bolt that can fit the TS?

I bought the Universal Electronic ACS Bolt only to find that it doesn't fit. Which bolt are you talking about?

Thanks.

Lybster
11-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Try a J&J Ceramic barrel, thay are less than $30 from viewloaderparts.com. I also have a Terminus ACS delrin bolt from Alamo City Paintball (alamocitypb.com) and want to add there lightened stricker and velocity adjusters.

Griff
11-27-2008, 11:13 AM
Do you use co2? anti syphono tube in tank $5-$10 in parts ,talk to your local shop for they will charge you to do it?
A cheap regulator (Evil Dedonator)$15-$20
Both will up consistancy of shots,and up shots per tank
you can take your trigger out use a drill press with small drill bit, then thread the holes and put in bolts for over travel stopps. Adjust to proper length.