PDA

View Full Version : what is the worst thing you have ever done to ur mr2

dangerous_encounter
07-08-2008, 03:38 PM
i want to know how far the kingman spyder mr2 can go, the horror stories, the worst thing ive done was when i was visiting Florida it started to rain nd i dove into a puddle nd got the marker covered in mud. and it still works :)

whats yours?

slim and shady
07-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Look here (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=12362) This thread is kinda the same though it got way OT though so there are few comments about the topic.

Sneekypete and I were just in a scenario and it poored rain real heavy there was no problems with the markers. I always play pretty rough, just keeps going.

XSiv Force
07-08-2008, 03:55 PM
i knew slim was going to say something...
buddy of mine "accidentally" fell out of a sniuper tower, hit the roof of the buyilding nxt to it and finally hit the ground...........MR-2 think its done right...........nope kept playing with it

slim and shady
07-08-2008, 04:11 PM
i knew slim was going to say something...
buddy of mine "accidentally" fell out of a sniuper tower, hit the roof of the buyilding nxt to it and finally hit the ground...........MR-2 think its done right...........nope kept playing with it

i choose to take this in a possitive manner ;)

sneekypete
07-08-2008, 06:09 PM
I was really wet and muddy at the senario but no truoble with the MR2. I had fun playing in the rain only except for foging up all the time. I play hard too and the MR2 just seems to keep going

Jungsa
07-09-2008, 07:09 AM
I was really wet and muddy at the senario but no truoble with the MR2. I had fun playing in the rain only except for foging up all the time. I play hard too and the MR2 just seems to keep going

^ isn't that the only way for Paintballers to play? I know thats what attracted me to the MR2, something that looked like it could take a beating.

*the worst thing that happend to my MR2... well lets just say my X gave it a test flight, about 10 feet... no probs with it. the old hopper lid is now broke.

Hossy
07-09-2008, 07:18 AM
I always play pretty rough
I play hard too
Unlike the others, i dont play tough at all. I play in the back and hope a paintball doesnt come near me! :dodgy:

The MR2 is a very well built gun, and it is perfect for the senario type players. I have only used a MR2 once, and nothing went wrong. :thumbup:

Jungsa do you have pics of your gun? That thing looks sweet

slim and shady
07-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Unlike the others, i dont play tough at all. I play in the back and hope a paintball doesnt come near me! :dodgy:

I tried that too but everyone kept screaminga t me to move up ;)

Jungsa
07-10-2008, 06:13 AM
I tried that too but everyone kept screaminga t me to move up ;)

Dido, now I just follow behind the first guy who charges down field using them as my "brush dog" There is always at Least one Rambo on pick up games.

irishwarrior
07-10-2008, 06:50 AM
When I play with my dad, if my friends don't move up he goes russian army on them.

slim and shady
07-10-2008, 10:31 AM
^our team jokes about that all the time, never actually do it thoguh!

mr1 sniper
07-10-2008, 11:31 AM
slim, when did you make exoduss??? bigger picture?

slim and shady
07-10-2008, 03:18 PM
I made him a little while ago havnt you bein following the extreamly OT thread "Shadys Mr2 project??" (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=15764&page=35) LOL look at that thread there are bigger pics there It may be a page or two back though.

irishwarrior
07-10-2008, 04:14 PM
^our team jokes about that all the time, never actually do it thoguh!

He doesn't just joke... luckily he wouldn't shoot me since I'm his son :p

slim and shady
07-11-2008, 06:19 AM
I guess to get back on topic I should note that I have used my Mrseries guns including the MR2 in temperatrs as low as 20 below freezing in snow and ice, we also play when its fairly hot 30 above freezing. The Mr series guns just seem to handel it all, I have played in the sand to with my old MR2 and that was probably the worst I have ever treated one of my markers. Of corse sand got all over. They just keep going though, rain, snow, cold, hot and sand nothing seems to stop these markers.

mr1 sniper
07-11-2008, 08:04 AM
I made him a little while ago havnt you bein following the extreamly OT thread "Shadys Mr2 project??" (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=15764&page=35) LOL look at that thread there are bigger pics there It may be a page or two back though.

well i was until it got so OT that i couldn't stand it......bahahaha:p

Jungsa
07-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Honestly I think the worst thing I have done to my MR2, was neglecting it! but that is because I deploy.