PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Ballin' Blues...

battlechaser
07-06-2008, 08:45 AM
So I've been pretty pumped this weekend to finally get out and play, made sure to fire the gun last night and make sure it was A-ok, got all my gear together... get there. And the only person there is the field owner...

So I left my number for them to call me when people show up.

At least I got to take a look around the place, which was cool because I haven't been there.. or any other real speedball fields before. So for now I'm back at the apartment twitching and playing around with my Electra (the timmy is in the car waiting)... :(

cyberthrasher_706
07-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Man, I'd get the owner to go play a few rounds with you, or start calling all your friends and throw in some spare gear for them to use if they don't play. That's how we fill the ranks, grab all the guys we hang with that don't play and introduce 'em.

Ace24
07-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Call up some friends. It'd be like a private party.

battlechaser
07-06-2008, 03:03 PM
That's the problem, my friends live either back home in Thunder Bay, or about an hour south. I don't have many friends here since I've moved. I normally play with my co-workers, but we only keep our work phones on when we're working, or know we're going to play.

The good news is, at least I got a fill to test the gun, and fired off a few rounds in my bathtub... :p

I'm mainly just looking for an excuse to get out and use the gun, as I haven't been able to get out since I bought it from PBGrandpa.. :( Good news is, I spoke with the owner again, and she said it's normally busy tuesdays, so I'll be heading out then.

In other news, I scored a set of NIB Vforce Grillz for under $70 shipped, they're coming from Quebec, so they should be here by then.. :D

Ace24
07-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Lmao... I can get them for $64 BNIB. I love working at a field.

battlechaser
07-06-2008, 03:17 PM
There are only a couple things I hate about Canada... multiple government taxes is one of them (on average we pay 25% more on our purchases than our friends to the south). :smash:

TheDarkShadow
07-06-2008, 04:44 PM
That sucks, I too crave the taste of paintball...lol... not the actual paintballs, but you know what I mean

battlechaser
07-06-2008, 04:47 PM
That sucks, I too crave the taste of paintball...lol... not the actual paintballs, but you know what I mean

Heh... first time I went out (this was like 10 years ago) I came home with some spare paint, and convinced my brother it was chewing gum.. :devil:

Aparantly the pink ones taste like strawberries...... and dish soap.

irishwarrior
07-06-2008, 04:50 PM
I got shot in the vents and had my mouth open. It exploded all up into my face and tasted like the smell of elmer's white glue.

TheDarkShadow
07-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Heh... first time I went out (this was like 10 years ago) I came home with some spare paint, and convinced my brother it was chewing gum.. :devil:

Aparantly the pink ones taste like strawberries...... and dish soap.

gross

battlechaser
07-06-2008, 04:52 PM
It's always funny when a dude gets shot in the mouth section of the mask with white paint... I don't think I even need to explain... :p

TheDarkShadow
07-06-2008, 04:54 PM
what? I don't understand... please explain...

:dodgy: lol

battlechaser
07-06-2008, 04:56 PM
More good news... might be getting another gun for parts.. :D

Ace24
07-06-2008, 07:59 PM
It's always funny when a dude gets shot in the mouth section of the mask with white paint... I don't think I even need to explain... :p

It's even better when a good looking girl gets shot like that. Then she goes out to the staging area and her friends express what we're all thinking. :)

Hahaha.

battlechaser
07-06-2008, 09:00 PM
So that's why you carry a pistol when you're reffing.. ;)

LostCause
07-07-2008, 07:30 AM
....you know whats bad about that....i shot my friends girlfriend with white paint.....though not in the mouth.....morwe down south ...... :D

Hot girls+paintball=Makes the day a loooooooot better

irishwarrior
07-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Too bad I don't see many at my field...:(

LostCause
07-07-2008, 10:46 AM
well, the college girls come occasionaly , but they have guys with them, so we always try to get more people to play (read girls), so i have persuaded a lot to try it :D

Ace24
07-07-2008, 12:33 PM
My girlfriend plays... I've seen quite a few girls play at our field too. But like you said, it's usually accompanied by a guy.

battlechaser
07-07-2008, 01:49 PM
I got my fiance out once... she was only shot once, and it was from the guy who said he wouldn't shoot her... :headbrick:

Seriously.. all I saw was a glint off the chrome at the front of the gun, and I only shot twice. Le sigh. I think if I'm going to get her out again, I'll be purchasing hockey pads.. :(

Hazmat13
07-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Cheerleading benefit at the paintball field? hmmm, gentlemen, I think i have a great idea here...

LostCause
07-07-2008, 07:39 PM
do it!