PDA

View Full Version : Vs3 cocking problems

Talon
07-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Hey guys I bought a vs3 a few months back, and now I'm running into some problems with it. First of all the Vs3 is stock, got a halo v35 and a crossfire tank. I'm have problems with a cocking issue with it, when i play a game of speedball, a have to recock it like every 5-10 shots, sometimes more or less. When i do have to recock it the bolt comes almost all the way back, I only have to pull it back like a 1/4 inch. I've tried to clean it, oil it and change the O-rings. If you can please gimmi some advice I'd appericiate it.

Mitchell-MR1
07-05-2008, 04:54 AM
Try to increase the pressure that is coming into the gun by turning the allen bolt on the left side of the gun on the reg next to the valve that you turn the air on with.

deano 177
07-05-2008, 10:24 AM
I found that on my VS3 that I needed to run it around 300 psi until it got broke in. Then I was able to lower the pressure to around 270. The red oring on the striker might be an issue for you as well. If you have changed it, get some SL33K lubricant(made by smartparts) or some other type of paintball gun grease. It should help out more than just oil and you'll need something to lube your bolt other than oil. The derlin bolts will swell if you put oil on them.

Hazmat13
07-07-2008, 06:46 PM
I had the same prob with my gun, and a replaced cup seal helped it alot. Maybe you should try that too?

bigred76
07-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Turn out your velocity screw some and try again. If that does not help, up the OP of the gun some via the regulator. If that still does not help, replace the striker oring and lube the new one with some quality DOW33, which all paintball shops carry.

Hazmat13
07-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Could it also be that you have a leak internally that you dont notice?

diomedes
08-06-2008, 08:07 PM
I'm so glad I joined this forum. I had the same problem and what I did switch the striker O-ring and oil it and it works flawlessly.