PDA

View Full Version : Apache loader?

grubel
07-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Anyone try this with the MR2?

slim and shady
07-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I dont think that it would work as the BPS isnt high enough for the MR2. I dont think its a force feed either so I wouldnt bet on it. I personaly hve never used one of those hoppers but I have used an MR2 alot and im confident that it wouldnt meet its demands.

XSiv Force
07-03-2008, 04:43 PM
i dont know about that slim with the upgrade i think it would keep it in tune with the mr2

slim and shady
07-03-2008, 05:00 PM
What upgrade? I have never heard of anyone using an Apache loader wwith an MR2 at least not with sucsess. But Like I said I have no personal experience with it so im not gonna argue it to the death.

XSiv Force
07-03-2008, 05:04 PM
i understand..i havent heard of anyone using one on the mr2 either but i have one and i like it and i believe it would keep up

slim and shady
07-03-2008, 06:56 PM
How many BPS does it feed? is yours upgraded?

XSiv Force
07-03-2008, 07:08 PM
i have not upgraded it yet do to not needing to, but stock is 15 bps upgraded is a few more

Edit: just used the bps counter on my apachestated 19 bps......mine is the highest bps stock apache you can buy. the cheaper ones start at 15 bps

slim and shady
07-03-2008, 08:26 PM
ok so once you get the upgrade it would be in and around a eggy III? If so I am firm with my belife that it will not be good enough for the MR2 (IMO) as I used the eggyII and III and they just couldnt cut it with the blowback issues and ect. Dunno though buy an MR2 and stick it on there tell me if it works ;)

KingTutBaller
07-03-2008, 09:16 PM
I have one, and I use it with my MR2 occasionally, for rec games with friends who aren't serious about paintball at all, just havin some fun, low end markers and shake'n'bake hoppers, (ah, now thats paintball :D). Anyway, it does not keep up with the MR2 at fast speeds, definately will not sustain full auto. It's kinda loud, too. 3 ball burst seems to work. I'd say anything after 4-5 rapid shots and you're gonna start getting some trouble.
I like my Apache for messin around, but if you're looking for a serious hopper, I wouldn't be looking at an Apache. The only reason I have one is for loading my qpods.

Final word!: No good for the MR2, but I'd be comfortable using one with an MR1 or a mech-trigger.

grubel
07-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Ok, thanks for the input guys. I was thinking of the Apache for the weight and looks, and it being faster feeding than the old Revy I have on there now. Maybe a HaloB would be a better choice.

slim and shady
07-04-2008, 01:02 PM
I would sugest a Halo B or Q-loader.

chrisjb82
07-04-2008, 07:26 PM
definately go with the halo.. I went through an apache, and also tried the egg II with the upgraded board in it but didn't have any good luck until I bought the Halo!!